Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LJ WITNESS LJ

Default Is it just me or...?

When I play QM and bots are with real players, I get more headshots on bots more usual than real players? Anyone else notice that or just me?

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OverPoweredSoap

Not sure what your saying... Are you saying it's easier for you to get headshots on the bots instead of the human players?
    Quote Originally Posted by U wot m8 View Post
    No.Go make me a sandwich
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxIncisionxXx View Post
    No. But I am ordering dominos. Want some?

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZigZagZero

Maybe because bots are way easier to kill?

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dannyboy2k9

You will get more headshots because bots just stand there swinging smoke nades.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Chiktikka Quick

Bots is stupid... real people move and roadie run and roll everywhere to avoid getting shot at+^_^+
    Many thanks to II EVOL ONE II and Gearzandbeers for the Mech Baird in the invasion stream! Thanks to Rossyboyy for the SGE! +^_^+ Thank you Jill for the Flaming Gnasher code!+^_^+ My Name's Taken : ( won the gnasher code in my contest! Green skin donated by Cha0ticByNature (no link as he's not on forum) for helping him learn wall-bouncing +^_^+ Thanks Flak for editing my username!+^_^+ A sawed off fight to me feels like a samurie dual, both oppenents circling each other... sizing each other up.... then BAM they move like lightning into each other, both dealing one blow that will decide their fates.. gnasher dancing reminds me of fencing, darting back and forth, proding for weakness... finishing each other in a ballet like nobles with rapiers... Thank You XaldinXenotrix for the 1st place prize of 1600 MSP in your contest!!! looking for Savage Kantus, all i can return is my thanks, and a spot on my siggy+^_^+ *will work on putting colors back later*

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Yeah even when they are running jumping walking whatever (with gnasher) I'm talking about

Iron Guard

That is obviously the case. What is really funny is that several bots have killed me with a Torque Bow headshot from far away 0_0

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Idk it's just something I've noticed even when they jump and stuff

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: G R

Their robotic movements seem easier to predict I guess and they sit up against walls doing nothing sometimes so yeah its easier to pop that brain.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Not even that croogie i could blind fire from twice the distance of a really player and get the headshot easier idk play wit it you will see what I'm talking about

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    hahahaha that's funny, but yea they're all the time standing still with smoke equiped or trying to aim with the weapon they have

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    hahahaha that's funny, but yea they're all the time standing still with smoke equiped or trying to aim with the weapon they have

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: APGelite

i know what your talking about like when im sniping i see someone firing at my teammate and think "dumb idiot guess he doesn't know i have sniper" BAM blow his head off but it turns out to be a bot then same thing happens and its a real player but most of the time its bots
    basically what he is trying to say is that when your in a rush you don't know which is which and most often you kill bots instead of real players
    Gears 1: Anthony C./RAAM
    Gears 2: Anthony C./RAAM
    Gears 3: Classic Baird/Flame Grenadier
    "Got yer back like a buttcrack"
    RAAM's Lifetime <----- Click here