MSgt. Shooter Person

Default Insane Campaign Speed Run

Anyone want to run through skip all cut scenes and use super reload. want to do tonight or tomorrow, my gt is dhewett. add me message me post here we could do act 1 - 3 tonight and 4-5 tomorrow all tonight or all tomorrow thanks

Sure I'm down, I've done the first act on Insane and it's very easy to do it on arcade rather than campaign. If you want me to help, Add me, Razorwire Troop

MSgt. Shooter Person

im gona get on in a few can everyone add me cause I wont be checkin here when I get on. also how long did act 1 take on insane? thats the longest one though so 2 - 5 will be faster. I got all night and all tomorrow whenever we get 4 people we can get insane hardcore co op and 4 co op achievements all at once. and bronze multiplier achievement

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimzah

Im in!!!Check for me when you┤re online.I work so if im not online send me a message and i┤ll reply when I get on.GT:Jimzah

MSgt. Shooter Person

that's two one more

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WorldsNo1Otaku

GT: WorldsNo1Otaku
    if you got room send me an invite
    Heart the box, hug the box, have little box babies with the box, live happily ever after with the box, AND DON'T FORGET TO PAY YOU'RE TAXES.