Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Redeemer

sticky this thread, its a very valued thread of mine, great work
    You Best Start Believing In Troll Threads, Your In One! Problem? "Dying be da day worth livin for"

Thankyou Mr GearHero for 2x paintball skin
    Thankyou Yosoypr for Jungle Tai

Skaarj

Ok, while this is my first post I've been a gears fan since the beginning back in '06. Now I have some things I'd like to write about,

first about myrrah. Now before Raams shadow I thought she had zero special powers but she talks to raam in his mind bit I find this troubling as it would seem EPIC messed up. Do you all remember the gears 2 scene where Adam Fenix discussed flooding the hollow remember what happens during that Cole interrupts her radio and I guess the appropriate description was he taunted her. But wait why would myrrah need a radio if she could talk to any locusts drones mind? I doesn't make sense. Also the spotters description in the gears 3 multiplayer selection says that they are myrrah's eyes in the battle. What does she use to see them, or is it just like a camera?

Also I agree that the kantus are not that important, i see it as epic wanted to create something else to shoot at, to bring something new to gears 2. I agree with joveus that when the kantus chant and revive the downed soldiers they are chanting the imusion in the body to get them back up, I mean they literally glow when revived.

And finally a bit off topic but what happened to griffin? I really just wanted to chainsaw the guy in half, anyone know?
    Popping locust heads off since breaking out of prison

Redeemer

Id like to dedicate my 1k post to this thread. Absolutely awesome bud
    You Best Start Believing In Troll Threads, Your In One! Problem? "Dying be da day worth livin for"

Thankyou Mr GearHero for 2x paintball skin
    Thankyou Yosoypr for Jungle Tai

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516