Default Do the creatures of the hollow die along with the locust after GOW 3 ending?

this is just something I always wondered. When adam's weapon activated and killed the locust, do you think all locust creatures die?Duringh the cutscene you see brumaks drop dead but possibly a corpser dying(its hard to tell).Would the non lambent wild creatures such as serapedes, tickers, corpsers, reavers, seeders leviathans ect all die too?What are your thoughts?

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parasidian

I'm not sure but if you look at the ending cinematic at 5:11 you can see a Brumak die in the background, i guess it depends on how much exposer to the imulsion they had.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCojGSFvPII
    Last edited by Parasidian; 02-29-2012 at 01:27 AM.
    "Wreck 'n' Rule!"
    @Parasidian Gearspedia Adminヽ(ಠ_ರೃ)ノ Operation Hijack(Done) Lt. Sid Artwork!!
    The New Padrick Salton for a Future Gears of War game/dlc Thread! SUPPORT!!
    Proclaimed: King of Epic's Art Dumpster,The Master of the Archives, Avatar Thread Gatekeeper...etc Ps. Just call me Sid.

MSgt. Shooter Person

All Adam said was that he didn't have enough time to make sure his machine wouldn't kill the Locust.
    That doesn't mean that it definitely would kill them, he just wasn't 100% sure they'd survive.
    It could mean that some of the Locust population survived...

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OverPoweredSoap

Quote Originally Posted by LostSoulno301281 View Post
    All Adam said was that he didn't have enough time to make sure his machine wouldn't kill the Locust.
    That doesn't mean that it definitely would kill them, he just wasn't 100% sure they'd survive.
    It could mean that some of the Locust population survived...
    I'm pretty sure that Adam meant he wanted his machine to NOT kill the locust. He wanted to resolve this war peacefully, by just killing the lambent. But sadly he didn't have enough time to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by U wot m8 View Post
    No.Go make me a sandwich
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxIncisionxXx View Post
    No. But I am ordering dominos. Want some?