Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Maaaaaz

Default Not getting Clocktower or BulletMarsh anymore

Ever since the FR maps were fixed and put back into the rotation, I've not come across a single BulletMarsh or Clocktower map. This is in QM (solo)

Instead of having a random map cycle, just go back to alphabetical, because it stops issues like this happening...
    Civilian Anya -Flame Grenadier
    Level 47/100
    Team Metal Hammerburst - Team Metal Gnasher

The Retro Lancer- it has the DAMAGE and RANGE of the HB; it has the CLIP of the lancer; it has the 2PIECE of the Gnasher. And people say it's not OP?
    Quote Originally Posted by MIST GHILLIE View Post
    its kind of sad everything epic hates about gears is everything what made the first 2 games completely unique and straight up classics.

Boomshot

Yeah I didn't come across those maps yesterday at all. I've always been asking for an alphabetical sequence to no avail.

Think the main argument against is that people will quit when they know their "bad" map is coming up.

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Maaaaaz

Quote Originally Posted by james288gto View Post
    Yeah I didn't come across those maps yesterday at all. I've always been asking for an alphabetical sequence to no avail.

Think the main argument against is that people will quit when they know their "bad" map is coming up.
    But people would just quit in the 20 second as the map loads anyway. NOTHING CHANGES.

Infact it's worse, because it screws team balance up because nobody can join in the interim.
    Civilian Anya -Flame Grenadier
    Level 47/100
    Team Metal Hammerburst - Team Metal Gnasher

The Retro Lancer- it has the DAMAGE and RANGE of the HB; it has the CLIP of the lancer; it has the 2PIECE of the Gnasher. And people say it's not OP?
    Quote Originally Posted by MIST GHILLIE View Post
    its kind of sad everything epic hates about gears is everything what made the first 2 games completely unique and straight up classics.

MSgt. Shooter Person

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...r-Bullet-Marsh

I noticed this too, started this thread about it yesterday too