MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Atma01

Wink On a lighter note

Today at work the lady I sit next to was having some sort of trouble with her PC. And she says (and I quote);

"Dammit I wish I had the codes!"

Suffice to say I had to bite my tongue hard not to lose my crap laughing or reply with something smartass like "I've got the codes!" or "Go speak to Kim. I hear he has the codes.", cause I really can't explain it to these plebs. Why can't everyone just be a Gears fan?

Anyone else have some funny IRL experiences with Gears references or anecdotes? Or just some funny Gears stuff in general. Lets have a larf.
    "Change is inevitable, all you can do is ensure that it happens in your favor." - Tzeentch

Sharing is caring, but friendship is magic. Always have someone to watch your back.

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DepressedWhales

Should have said it haha. My teacher a few years back said "When it's all said a done" I said to my friend "and your screens all red with blood"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbUDME0IUYs If you don't get the reference xD
    Want your seriously %? --- My youtube --- Thanks everyone
    Knock, Knock - Who's there? - Dr - Dr who? - Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret Mead
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.

Veteran

A while back I had to bite my tongue as well to not make a Brumak joke. Don't remember the context anymore though
    Gears 1 1160/1250 | Gears 2 1750/1750 | Gears 3 1900/2000 | Bulletstorm 1000/1000
    Thank you Cher for the Lancer Avatar prop and the Minecraft skin pack! |Thank you NeillMcAttack for Commando Dom!| Thank you DarkAp89 for Mechanic Baird!| Thank you PopeAdrian37th for Jungle Tai and Neon!| Thank you I OU a Beatn for the Paintball Skin!| Thank you III LYCAN III for the Web Skin, the Classic Hammy and Marcus!|Thank you The Anya Bunni for Anya and Team Metal!|

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Con-text? This concept is foreign to me. You will have to explain it.

I know I should have said it. But it was my first day and I would prefer to go a whole 48 hours of employment there before they learn my deep dark secret. No one must know of my addiction.

I can't even see the name Clayton now without thinking about bacon. Mmmmm.... bacon. I tried a support group but they just told me to stop being a noob and get serious(ly 3.0).
    "Change is inevitable, all you can do is ensure that it happens in your favor." - Tzeentch

Sharing is caring, but friendship is magic. Always have someone to watch your back.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: iFirework PSN ID: iFirework Wii Code: 0967 5188 4066 7957

i hit a guy with my car once and he screamed REVIVE ME.

Laughter was unbarable.
    |Gears 1 1250/1250 | Gears 2 1750/1750|Gears 3 1715/2000 |
    | Gears 2 | \\☆// | Gears 3 | \\☆// | \\☆// | \\☆// |
    |Playing Since | November 7, 2006 |

Redeemer

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FlexForce

Every time I take the elevator to the ground floor, I growl 'Groundwalkers'. It kinda scares people
    Proud Member of the Epic Games Forum Clan

Quote Originally Posted by lll VIKING lll
    we are the EGFC and we ****ing Rock, and those who dont like it can KISS MY ASS

Redeemer

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FlexForce

Lol, or when you're working really hard and then somebody interupts you, you scream, 'Will you get the **** outta my way please?'
    Proud Member of the Epic Games Forum Clan

Quote Originally Posted by lll VIKING lll
    we are the EGFC and we ****ing Rock, and those who dont like it can KISS MY ASS

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xIx ANTI xIx

Quote Originally Posted by Flex 103 NL View Post
    Every time I take the elevator to the ground floor, I growl 'Groundwalkers'. It kinda scares people
    That clearly made my day.
    Gonna try that out today and see the reactions to this
    ----------------- FIXATION OF THE DARKNESS -----------------

Thx to EPIC for donating us VG's finally our exclusive we've wanted !

As long as Gears of War exists the Gnasher will forever be the true heart and soul of the Multiplayer !

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Devious Sektor

Quote Originally Posted by iFirework View Post

Laughter was unbarable.
    From now on i'm yelling that when I trip/slip/fall over
    I am The Sponger from Down Under

..(\ /) Thanks to DxM for my jungle tai and Cheezmo for my aftermath baird you both are awesome!!
    .(ಠ_ಠ) Disapproval bunny disapproves of Your posts.My twitter
    o(")(") The worst grenade throw ever...of all time.
    If I somehow got involved with derailing a thread it's not my fault, I tend to get carried away with off topic posts.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

I also can't hear the word 'Boom' without going BOOM HUR HUR HUR like a Boomer. Its just too fun.

God help me if someone starts up a 'Wooo!'. Because then I 'Wooo!'. And they 'Wooo!' again. And it self perpetuates. Sooner or later there will be the perfect storm of 'Wooo!'s and we will have an entire continent (or maybe even the world since it wouldn't surprise me if it can cross the ocean, Dolphins are pretty smart) yelling 'Wooo!'. But maybe thats the key to world peace. We gave peace a chance. Lets give 'Wooo!' a chance.

Dammit guys and gals its bed time since I've got work tomorrow. No rest for the wicked. Leave me some cool stories to read tomorrow! Stay classy Gears.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ya Boy J Christ

I constantly growl "Ahh sh**" like Marcus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk like a bunch of other people.
    NANOMACHINES, SON.
    joey sanchezz is the man. Thanks for the Flame HB
    THANKS SO MUCH TO 25 C FOR THE JUNGLE TAI

I support the lifesaver movement. Get well soon, Melissa.

Redeemer

Sometimes I call my best friend Cole, who doesn't play Gears "Cole Train". So whenever I see him at school, I always yell, "The Cole Train runs on Whole Grain, baby! Whoo!", and he's all confused.

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DepressedWhales

Quote Originally Posted by Trashball Cole View Post
    Sometimes I call my best friend Cole, who doesn't play Gears "Cole Train". So whenever I see him at school, I always yell, "The Cole Train runs on Whole Grain, baby! Whoo!", and he's all confused.
    My friend named his Car The Cole train. XD Back in school we found a note book from another class in science and the name of the person was Marcus, we laughed (not at the name, at the fact that we found a Marcus, awesome name).
    Want your seriously %? --- My youtube --- Thanks everyone
    Knock, Knock - Who's there? - Dr - Dr who? - Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret Mead
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Melonfrog PSN ID: Splatteregg

Lol what's a Pleb? It sounds funny
    Thank you: Lambent Veteran, for Giffin!!
    Thank you: BRUTE, for my Com Dom Code!!! Woohoo!!
    Thank you: Flak, for my Avatar Lancer!
    Thank you:Capt23n for my SGE! Thank you so much!
    Share the meaning of your Gamertag here: http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...-your-Gamertag

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Maaaaaz

Quote Originally Posted by iFirework View Post

Laughter was unbarable.
    Lmfao. Pro.
    Civilian Anya -Flame Grenadier
    Level 47/100
    Team Metal Hammerburst - Team Metal Gnasher

The Retro Lancer- it has the DAMAGE and RANGE of the HB; it has the CLIP of the lancer; it has the 2PIECE of the Gnasher. And people say it's not OP?
    Quote Originally Posted by MIST GHILLIE View Post
    its kind of sad everything epic hates about gears is everything what made the first 2 games completely unique and straight up classics.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XxVv DANNY vVxX

Quote Originally Posted by I ViCTiMiZER View Post
    A while back I had to bite my tongue as well to not make a Brumak joke. Don't remember the context anymore though
    I've heard of a Brumak joke on Facebook, it says - pointing at a fat kid and shouting...BRUMAK!!!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Melonfrog View Post
    Lol what's a Pleb? It sounds funny
    Short for Plebeian. Old Latin term for the uneducated underclass. There may be a more specific definition but it is more or less synonymous with calling someone uncultured or uneducated swine, or just stupid. Its just a classier way to say it.

THE MORE YOU KNOW

Thanks peeps. I had a good laugh at these. Maybe the community should think of a secret greeting or handshake so we can identify each other in public. Or would just a 'Wooo!' suffice?

Iron Guard

My friends last name is Baird, I'm so jealous XD.
    I <3 Gears of War.
    "Treat everyone with respect and kindness. Period. No exceptions." - Kiana Tom

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: T0PP HATT

I told my girlfreind to "feel the power of the cog"!!!!
    That's a zero in my Gt: T0PP HATT Thank you Lycan for the code.
    Thank you Spout4 for the Baird, Thank you Kracker Kid for the Jungle Tai code. Thank you Cher for the Minecraft skin pack, Thank You Cher for the Mech Baird, Thank you Cher for my friends Avatar Lancer. Thank you Cher for the FON early acces code. Thank you Flak for the Avatar Lancer. Thank you Flak for my brothers "Code".
    Thank you Cher and Flak

Veteran

How do you know she isn't a Gears fan? You have to test everybody. TEST ALL THE PEOPLE!
    \\★//ℳ ℭᴀʀᴍɪɴᴇ \\★//
    RANK: \\★// 61 Judgment:31----- YouTube------>Youtube.com/prodigyur Twitter------>https://twitter.com/Im_Mike_
    Member of the old Guard

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by M Carmine View Post
    How do you know she isn't a Gears fan? You have to test everybody. TEST ALL THE PEOPLE!
    Lol. Fair point.

But for some reason I am now picturing some people sitting behind a fold-up table at a mall somewhere with a sign labeled "FREE GEARS TESTING! You might already be infected! Find out today!".

"Ok ma'am. Thank you for your participation. For this first part I will need to to wall bounce from here to the Subway in the food court. Pick up any foot long sub with whole grain. Then roadie run back."

"Is it so the Cole Train can keep running sir?"

"I'm sorry ma'am. But you just tested positive for Gears because of that. Your gamertag will be registered in the global database, and if you do not have one one will be supplied for you. I'm afraid that it is genetic so your offspring have a high likelihood of forming it as well. If you start to notice symptoms please contact us IMMEDIATELY. We need more players."

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by nuper View Post
    I told my girlfreind to "feel the power of the cog"!!!!
    I'm gonna try that later, see if I get lucky ˘┐˘
    Quote Originally Posted by Nassar Embry View Post
    I'll stick to the superior & polished game. That would be Gears Of War 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Onyx Scott View Post
    We should start a petition to bring back Gears...

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

I just remembered one. Being in Australia, and with my irreverent sense of humor I assimilated from them, there are a lot of 'ya mum' jokes that get thrown around. Once it starts to escalate to the point of absurdity I love to throw in the"Your mom's a classy lady!". Granted its not entirely Gears since it was from a Penny Arcade strip about Gears 2, but I think it counts.

And its bizarre just how many scenarios from PA strips that happen to me in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Yush View Post
    I'm gonna try that later, see if I get lucky ˘┐˘
    Good luck bro. I'll be rooting for you. No pun intended. ;p

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fireclaymore

Big manual pencil sharpeners are more fun when you yell out "grind!". You can't do that with automatics because they don't have those little handles, but they do tend to overheat.

Quote Originally Posted by Skilled View Post
    Should have said it haha. My teacher a few years back said "When it's all said a done" I said to my friend "and your screens all red with blood"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbUDME0IUYs If you don't get the reference xD
    the worst video and sound ive ever heard, wtf was that? machinima sucks.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x671xCRUZaderx

My buddy had this weird error on his Android phone and he asked me if I knew the code. I giggled and told him to find Kim
    #186 EGFC Member Onyx Guard Member #371 \\★// A HUGE THANK YOU to III LYCAN III for Dom
    A HUGE THANK YOU to Gnashes for the Reaper Skin A HUGE THANK YOU to lPunishmentz for Jungle Tai
    A HUGE THANK YOU to Fisal for the Classic Hammerburst A HUGE THANK YOU to PopeAdrian37th for the Neon Skin

Quote Originally Posted by fireclaymore View Post
    Big manual pencil sharpeners are more fun when you yell out "grind!". You can't do that with automatics because they don't have those little handles, but they do tend to overheat.
    Thee best one i heard.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: T0PP HATT

I sat on the toilet the other day and yelled, "Incoming Frag!!!!"....
    That's a zero in my Gt: T0PP HATT Thank you Lycan for the code.
    Thank you Spout4 for the Baird, Thank you Kracker Kid for the Jungle Tai code. Thank you Cher for the Minecraft skin pack, Thank You Cher for the Mech Baird, Thank you Cher for my friends Avatar Lancer. Thank you Cher for the FON early acces code. Thank you Flak for the Avatar Lancer. Thank you Flak for my brothers "Code".
    Thank you Cher and Flak