Default Comic Volumes, Titan editions, what's the difference?

I've been searching on several comic sites recently, because I've only just found out about Uncharted and Gears Of War comics.

And while Uncharted seems to be a 6 issue series, they've made it so that if you didn't buy at launch, there's no way of starting late (Unless they hopefully bring out a set with all 6. Just like...).

Whilst with Gears, I've found 2 Volumes with issues up #13 (And I'd imagine Volume 3 will be out soon-ish taking you upto #20/#21). However on every site I go to, I can't find out what's so damned special about titan editions. Because the only thing I can see, is that they're hardcover.

Anyone able to help me?
    Last edited by DEMON212; 02-21-2012 at 10:57 AM.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Whiskeys Demon

the hardcover is prob the difference. most collections are in a softcover book.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x671xCRUZaderx

Hmm never seen a titan edition before.
    #186 EGFC Member Onyx Guard Member #371 \\★// A HUGE THANK YOU to III LYCAN III for Dom
    A HUGE THANK YOU to Gnashes for the Reaper Skin A HUGE THANK YOU to lPunishmentz for Jungle Tai
    A HUGE THANK YOU to Fisal for the Classic Hammerburst A HUGE THANK YOU to PopeAdrian37th for the Neon Skin

MSgt. Shooter Person

Go for the hard back edition when ever possible, it has some great second art and is worth the extra cost over here I have only ever seen hard back editions available. As for Volume 3 I have no idea to when it will be released but I find it cheaper and easier to get and look after hard back collections.