Hello everyone,

I was wondering if any of you out there have a game or level they need the sound doing for. I've already created my own level with sound I've recorded/mixed/arranged and implemented, heres a video walktrhough of it (sorry for the quality/stupid annotations):

I used a few ambiences and door sounds from the net, as well as the UDK gun and character sounds (It wasn't part of the module to replace/create every sound aspect). Other than that, all level design, puzzles, kismet systems, sound cues, dialogue, SFX, ambiences, music composition etc were all recorded/designed by me for a Music Technology module, so it was all done in about 7-8 weeks. I have several different bits of kit for getting sound, both in the home studio and for on-location recording. This includes a Rode NTG-2, a Zoom h2n, a drum-kit mic set for different frequencies, Logic Pro 9 for editing/arranging/composing, Adobe Audition for optimizing the sound (memory constraints) and obviously UDK (the latest version, but can change for compatibility).

I have a document with the kismet systems I used for the level too, so if you want to take a look, just ask.

Anyhow, this is for a final project, so I'd like to get the ball rolling ASAP. If any of you have a level you've already finished which doesn't contain audio, I'm happy to fill in the blanks.

I'm based in the northwest of the UK, just so you know.

Anyhow, thanks for looking, hope I can work with some of you!

Divitoe.