Hi. Welcome on board
If you played on that match, you downloaded the file before/while playing. This file is cached. You need to cache convert it. (the cached file may be auto deleted, in this case you need to download that file anywhere)
- Open ".\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Cache\Cache.ini" search for "TTFmsg ". Remember (or copy) the decrypted string.
- Search in ".\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Cache\" for that file (if copied, use Windows search).
- Rename (or copy) that file to "TTFmsg.u"
- Backup the old TTFmsg.u file (by zipping it) in ".\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\**\**"
- Overwrite the old TTFmsg.u with the new one
(or download the correct file. This case is difficult to solve because the TTFmsg file has no version number. So it's hard to determine its version.)
You get a mismatch error if the recorded demo uses a different version as you installed.
Last edited by Ctrl_Alt_Elite; 02-20-2012 at 11:37 AM.
Your original file
".\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\TTFmsg.u" must be replaced by your cached
".\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Cache\EE5E25624A7EAC0DA4AFC4A48EE07857.ux x"
".\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Cache\TTFmsg.u".
The backup part is just to ensure you can revert everything.
Btw. The TTFmsg package is a part of the mutator TitanTeamFix. You can download some versions and try to use that version.
Where do you get that file from and when?