Default i cant play demos, please help.

im new here, so lets start by saying hello.

my first problem was unrealscripttools2 which i sorted but now i have TTFsmg mismatch? what is this and how can i sort it?

thank you.

Hi. Welcome on board

If you played on that match, you downloaded the file before/while playing. This file is cached. You need to cache convert it. (the cached file may be auto deleted, in this case you need to download that file anywhere)

- Open ".\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Cache\Cache.ini" search for "TTFmsg ". Remember (or copy) the decrypted string.
    - Search in ".\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Cache\" for that file (if copied, use Windows search).
    - Rename (or copy) that file to "TTFmsg.u"
    - Backup the old TTFmsg.u file (by zipping it) in ".\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\**\**"
    - Overwrite the old TTFmsg.u with the new one

(or download the correct file. This case is difficult to solve because the TTFmsg file has no version number. So it's hard to determine its version.)

You get a mismatch error if the recorded demo uses a different version as you installed.

Quote Originally Posted by RattleSN4K3 View Post
    Hi. Welcome on board

If you played on that match, you downloaded the file before/while playing. This file is cached. You need to cache convert it. (the cached file may be auto deleted, in this case you need to download that file anywhere)

- Open ".\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Cache\Cache.ini" search for "TTFmsg ". Remember (or copy) the decrypted string.EE5E25624A7EAC0DA4AFC4A48EE07857=TTFMsg

- Search in ".\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Cache\" for that file (if copied, use Windows search).
    EE5E25624A7EAC0DA4AFC4A48EE07857.uxx
    - Rename (or copy) that file to "TTFmsg.u"
    did that.
    - Backup the old TTFmsg.u file (by zipping it) in ".\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\**\**"
    lost me here. which option?
    - Overwrite the old TTFmsg.u with the new one
    don't now how to.
    (or download the correct file. This case is difficult to solve because the TTFmsg file has no version number. So it's hard to determine its version.)
    forgot to mention, i am i noob when it comes to all this.. and now it says,

'TTFMsg package not found, (download already attempted)'
    Last edited by Ctrl_Alt_Elite; 02-20-2012 at 10:37 AM.

Your original file
    ".\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\TTFmsg.u" must be replaced by your cached
    ".\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Cache\EE5E25624A7EAC0DA4AFC4A48EE07857.ux x"
    renamed file
    ".\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Cache\TTFmsg.u".

The backup part is just to ensure you can revert everything.

Btw. The TTFmsg package is a part of the mutator TitanTeamFix. You can download some versions and try to use that version.
    http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...pdated-14-4-10

Where do you get that file from and when?