Redeemer

Default Kim vs Raam figure

Does anybody know any place which stil has these in stock? The pack is super awesome!
    #186 EGFC Member Onyx Guard Member #371 \\★// A HUGE THANK YOU to III LYCAN III for Dom
    A HUGE THANK YOU to Gnashes for the Reaper Skin A HUGE THANK YOU to lPunishmentz for Jungle Tai
    A HUGE THANK YOU to Fisal for the Classic Hammerburst A HUGE THANK YOU to PopeAdrian37th for the Neon Skin

Redeemer

LOL. I Wish. I have 1 bought it for 50ish long LONG ago. I was able to pick up the single carded figs at TRU as well. Now the 2 pack sells for 100+. Raam Single card sells for 100 at least and Kim sells for 50ish. But if you find a place lemme know!

Redeemer

Quote Originally Posted by Luck V3 View Post
    LOL. I Wish. I have 1 bought it for 50ish long LONG ago. I was able to pick up the single carded figs at TRU as well. Now the 2 pack sells for 100+. Raam Single card sells for 100 at least and Kim sells for 50ish. But if you find a place lemme know!
    Haha dang!! I sure missed out. How do people know when TRU gets figures?
    #186 EGFC Member Onyx Guard Member #371 \\★// A HUGE THANK YOU to III LYCAN III for Dom
    A HUGE THANK YOU to Gnashes for the Reaper Skin A HUGE THANK YOU to lPunishmentz for Jungle Tai
    A HUGE THANK YOU to Fisal for the Classic Hammerburst A HUGE THANK YOU to PopeAdrian37th for the Neon Skin

Redeemer

Well...I usually check out YouTube reviewers. Some on the west coast get them before I would be able to. So when they post reviews up I go check TRU a few days later. I havnt heard anything about Series 2 hitting TRU shelves. Idk why. But they're available via eBay for cheap. They rarely rerelease figures so you arnt going to see any older figs at TRU.

Boomshot

Yeah like luck said, the only figures you will see in retail stores now are going to be the Gears of War 3 ones. Some of my local stores are already sold out of them too!

-xICooRsYIx
    My Gears of War Collection!!

My Youtube Channel
    Subscribe.Comment.Like.PLEASE!