MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MAsHPoTT

Default Can anyone share some tips?

Right, I'm gonna settle in for the long grind commencing tomorrow once I've got some snacks and things. I'm going for my wings without a massive exp event, crazy I know... My own fault for not realising they had the ridiculous exp events on...

Now my preferred method is going to be insane horde wave 1 on security for a 1000 exp per wave, thats only ~5900 waves till my wings....

if anyone knows a more efficient method (please don't say KOTH boosting because without a modifier its pointless) then please let me know otherwise I'll probably be checking back in this forum in about a month XD
    Mathematical!

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Valafar123

Three methods:
    - security boosting like you said
    - KOTH boosting
    - Execution/Wingman grinding

I recomend the last two. KOTH boosting gives 50,000-80,000 XP an hour and Exe/WM convert 400% of your points to XP.
    Loadout: Hammerburst MK-II / Gnasher Shotgun / Ink Grenade
    Twitter: Valafar123 | GT: Valafar123
    I suck with the judgment Gnasher and I can admit that. You don't see me complaining about the gun.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MAsHPoTT

Quote Originally Posted by Valafar123 View Post
    Three methods:
    - security boosting like you said
    - KOTH boosting
    - Execution/Wingman grinding

I recomend the last two. KOTH boosting gives 50,000-80,000 XP an hour and Exe/WM convert 400% of your points to XP.
    When you say execution grinding you mean online? Can't do it against bots?
    Mathematical!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MAsHP0TT View Post
    Well if you play social you'll probably get bots but unless you really want to boost/grind it with various methods I find Guardian to be the best gamemode for exp.
    This is because Execution, warzone and wingman, while giving you the highest amount of exp to your points, ARE a lot harder to get a lot of points in.
    But you seem to be set on boosting so I think insane horde is the best idea for you it seems.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Valafar123

Quote Originally Posted by MAsHP0TT View Post
    As long as you have another teammate, you can do it against bots in social.

And guardian is rather poor for XP. It only converts 152% of points to XP and you get shafted if you're leader. If you enjoy the game mode by all means play it, but it is ineffective for XP. Avoid respawn game modes if you can help it.

I made a detailed article. I'm not allowed to post it, so PM me if you want it.
    Loadout: Hammerburst MK-II / Gnasher Shotgun / Ink Grenade
    Twitter: Valafar123 | GT: Valafar123
    I suck with the judgment Gnasher and I can admit that. You don't see me complaining about the gun.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Valafar123 View Post
    As long as you have another teammate, you can do it against bots in social.

And guardian is rather poor for XP. It only converts 152% of points to XP and you get shafted if you're leader. If you enjoy the game mode by all means play it, but it is ineffective for XP. Avoid respawn game modes if you can help it.

I made a detailed article. I'm not allowed to post it, so PM me if you want it.
    Well it is far better if you're playing against people. I've been to 100 five different times through it.