MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SQUIRE YOUNG

Default Gears of War Encyclopedia EPIC

I am sick of everything in the Gears of War Universe being so vague. It is about time that Gears got more than just art books in collector's editions. We need the Halo treatment; all the facts definitively combined into one large book with dates, artwork, and pictures. EPIC has created a great universe with amazing characters and stories, its about time they take it to the next level.
    Save Carmine!
    Anthony Carmine is the best character in Gears of War

I'd like to see that. Only problem is I don't think Epic have finished with Gears Of War just yet, so all the blanks will only be filled in "over time". So when will this happen? Well, no one can predict the future so I'm afraid it's just a case of "wait and see".

MSgt. Shooter Person

I would really like an encyclopedia of Gears information. I would buy it the first day!
    Guns
    Lancer & Gnasher
    Classic Dom
    Looking for Commando Dom! And Liquid Green Skin!
    Click here to See my Fan Fiction in Progress!

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PaleHorseOfDeth
    Please allow me to introduce myself,
    I'm a man of wealth and taste,
    i've been around for a long, long years
    and stole many a man's souls and faith

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by War Pigs View Post
    Haha... *sarcasm* wow thanks.
    I already know about that, and I add things to it all the time. I asked for a book made by Epic, not a collection of facts collected by fans.
    And besides I want a book that shows a lot more of the COG Navy and Army and other things that we only know of but haven't totally seen.
    Save Carmine!

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Captain Rex C67

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBigBoss View Post
    I'd like to see that. Only problem is I don't think Epic have finished with Gears Of War just yet, so all the blanks will only be filled in "over time". So when will this happen? Well, no one can predict the future so I'm afraid it's just a case of "wait and see".
    That means nothing my friend. They can eaily do updated/revised versions or literally an excyclopedia 2.0 when there's enough new stuff to justify a new book (which would benefit them as it means more money). Just look at Halo. They had their encyclopedia last year, and it's already had an updated version released, along with numerous novels re-released with extra tales/paragraphs added, and it works. We get our knowledge, Epic/whoever makes the book gets cash- win, win.
    Gears of War Judgment: 1500/1500 Gamerscore
    Gears of War : 1250/1250 Gamerscore
    Gears of War 2: 1750/1750 Gamerscore
    Gears of War 3: 2000/2000 Gamerscore
    Custom Lancer Replica: http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...t28061540Gears

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by c SPARTAN117 c View Post
    That means nothing my friend. They can eaily do updated/revised versions or literally an excyclopedia 2.0 when there's enough new stuff to justify a new book (which would benefit them as it means more money). Just look at Halo. They had their encyclopedia last year, and it's already had an updated version released, along with numerous novels re-released with extra tales/paragraphs added, and it works. We get our knowledge, Epic/whoever makes the book gets cash- win, win.
    They updated it to include Reach... that's the only reason.
    Save Carmine!