MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hollowtips SRK

Angry BulletMarsh Glitch Jumping off the bridge

I dont know if EPIC knows about this already and if there doing anything about it but it just ruined my night. IF it was not bad enough that bullet marsh is broken already giving the COG the advantage at Start by being able to pick up the boom shot through the kryll now theres a new? glitch where you can jump of the cog side of the bridge. I was playing a TDM game and during the middle of the match we was around the cog side holding them off trying to pick boom up during the battle a Some dude on the locust team ends up running towards the sand bags up top jumps over them and starts air walking all the way to the bottom on the other side opposite of the ink, right where i am! all i could do was laugh at the moment because i never seen that b/4 and me and a friend just started cracking up but then it got out of control they kept doing it to control bottom/boom it just stupid. EPIC please fix both of these issues, i really wanna continue playing bullet marsh but knowing these bugs are there i just avoid the map as much as possible. lmk if anyone has encounter this glitch already. Re posted this in the issues thread hoping they fix this soon
    *Shout outs to Sik Demented 7 for my season pass*
    Level:40 Cog:Kim/Sam/Onyx Guard Locust:RAAM
    Load Out:Onyx Lancer/Onyx Gnasher

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MARKY310

This has been seen before. People have uploaded videos on youtube and everything. I'm pretty sure EPIC knows about this, though if they plan to do something I'm not sure. You can always look forward to TU4 and hope it has a fix for this.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HyperJudgement

I hope TU 4 fixes this.
    Thanks to Motion for the Liquid Green skins!
    Thanks to Voodoo_nachoman for the flaming Sawed-off!
    Thanks to Flak for the Lancer avatar prop!
    Thanks to gear elite 970 for the Lambent weapon skin!
    Thanks to Gears_Of_Law for the Team Metal skin!