Register

Welcome to the Epic Games Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Deathless

Default Stuck in dragon courtyard with no blue circles. Please help.

Title says it really, never taken a backup of a save file. I am jailbroken on ipad2 iOS 5.0.1. Ifile installed.

Can someone advise on the best thing to do?

Thanks.

Edit.

Exited app from task bar, rebooted, hard reset and still no blue circle.
    Last edited by gr00veh0lmes; 02-13-2012 at 06:41 PM.
    Pantheon

True Jedi

MSgt. Shooter Person

Happened to me once on my 4s I just exited closed it in the task bar then opened it back up.

Redeemer

It's not to late to make that backup. In the past people who have backed up after the courtyard bug had no problems after reinstalling the game.
    ​There can be only one!

Deathless

Quote Originally Posted by DarthDuck View Post
    It's not to late to make that backup. In the past people who have backed up after the courtyard bug had no problems after reinstalling the game.
    So this is infinityblade2>documents>save.

Transfer the entire save file to computer. Reinstall game. Swap out save folders.

Is that right?

Thanks.
    Pantheon

True Jedi

Redeemer

Yep it's the entire folder called SAVE.

Also, you should never override old SAVE folders since they are so small and useful/fun to load later on. And make sure that a folder is backed up before deleting it in iFunBox because deletes within iFunBox are permanent and do not use the Recycle Bin.
    ​There can be only one!

Use iFile

1. Goto apps - ib2 - documents. Bookmark it
    2. Edit - tap "save" folder - zip - give some meaningful name. That's it, do it regularly
    3. In emergency, just tap needed archive choose "unarchiver" and it'll unpack it where needed

If you are planning to reinstall the game, don't forget to move all you backup zips in some other folder (outside IB 2)
    "Skillbuilding as a lifestyle"
    The God King Club ID#1|Ultimate GK Slayer |True Jedi |
    NG Code follower
    =Dual Guide=

Deathless

Used ifile, saved SAVE folder to goodreader.
    Uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, rebooted.
    Copied SAVE folder back into IB2 documents folder.
    Rebooted and started the game.

Still stuck in courtyard with no blue circle. S**t!
    Pantheon

True Jedi

Redeemer

Maybe launching the game with no SAVE folder, exit and then start with it back in. Launching without will take you to the first cutscene with the WoS.

Quote Originally Posted by gr00veh0lmes View Post
    Used ifile, saved SAVE folder to goodreader.
    Uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, rebooted.
    Copied SAVE folder back into IB2 documents folder.
    Rebooted and started the game.
    An important step is that the SAVE folder is physically removed, not just copied.

Perhaps try iFunBox. It doesn't matter that you are JB and it can't hurt to have an external backup in case you lose or damage your device.
    Last edited by DarthDuck; 02-14-2012 at 03:07 AM.
    ​There can be only one!

Yes, try to start with empty SAVE folder as Darth said, get sure it works ok, then try to overwrite with backed up folder. If it will not work, it may mean the save files are corrupted...
    NG Code follower
    =Dual Guide=

Deathless

Nothing worked.

.Sigh.

I was up to rebirth 93 as well. Absolutely gutted.
    Pantheon

True Jedi

Tried restart RB?
    NG Code follower
    =Dual Guide=

Redeemer

Restart RB would have to work
    That's What She Said!!!
    Dual is the skill of Champions™
    According to the Simpsons, In Australia we play Knifey-Spooney in our local pubs

Deathless

I've no options available other than to start rebirth 1.

The door to the arena is locked with a red padlock, I've been through the door on the right. There is no Titan in front of me, no fight to lose to chose restart rebirth.
    Pantheon

True Jedi

Redeemer

You tried to close the app and full restart ? and it's still stuck? and before you restart if you do make sure you save your file so you might be able to go back to it later
    That's What She Said!!!
    According to the Simpsons, In Australia we play Knifey-Spooney in our local pubs

Iron Guard

Do you have iCloud documents turned on?

If so, maybe try turning off.
    WA NI CHI ???

Deathless

No, never had iCloud turned on.

I might just give up on the game, at least til the update.

It's been fun while it lasted. Cheers guys.
    Pantheon

True Jedi

MSgt. Shooter Person

Sorry to hear Groove.
    Infinity Blade III
    Level: Siris 240, Isa 188 || Awakening: 185+ || Health: 7500 || Attack: 1053 || Shield: 51 || Magic 51

Somebody, give him your save please

But the only rule here: not higher than his best achievement. I have, but from GK 2000 or more. Guys, who has approx the same GK in your saves, help groove
    NG Code follower
    =Dual Guide=

Redeemer

Quote Originally Posted by =Silver= View Post
    Somebody, give him your save please

But the only rule here: not higher than his best achievement. I have, but from GK 2000 or more. Guys, who has approx the same GK in your saves, help groove
    You can PM me (with your email address) and I will send you a working SAVE from rebirth 103 and GK level 1500. It's a slight GK hop but (@ Silver) as you've already expressed yourself there's not really any challenge before that point. Also, I've already shared that file a few times so it's only fair.

Details of this SAVE: http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...ing-Game-Saves

I do have some earlier saves, but I made a point to put that particular one right at the feet of Raidriar (just remember to set the resistance gem to wind).

I was up to rebirth 93 as well. Absolutely gutted.
    Only 10 rebirths off. I do have a lot of money on that account though (in case that's a problem and you want an earlier one).

I actually have three save points in my archives at rebirth 93 but don't know any of the info offhand.
    Last edited by DarthDuck; 02-14-2012 at 02:57 PM.
    ​There can be only one!

Deathless

DarthDuck, I've said it before and I'll say it again. You sir, are a star.

I'll PM you with my email, but could you send me the rebirth 93 save file rather than the 103, that way I'll feel ok about remaining in the Australian open. It wouldn't be fair to take a jump of 10 RB's and stay in.

Hope you've all had a good valentines day. Just got back from a curry with the wife. Chicken tikka chilli balti. Yum yum.
    Pantheon

True Jedi

Redeemer

93 sent. First thing I would do is strip ALL gems from their slots and restructure. I had no idea what I was was doing at that point and my gem choices reflect that.
    ​There can be only one!

Deathless

All done now, thanks again.

For anyone who thinks I've gained from these shenanigans. I haven't. My gold is now a crazy 25 mil, but what use is money this far in the game? I'm also down in attack gems, so all in all I'm exactly where I was before.
    Pantheon

True Jedi

That's ok then. So, the problem was in saves...

No one can tell you bad things about it, you are not the first and not the last who did it. It's abs normal

Backup next time, groove
    See you in Australian Open
    Last edited by =Silver=; 02-15-2012 at 08:41 AM.
    NG Code follower
    =Dual Guide=

Redeemer

It's ok you didn't gain from it and even if you did, We all understand that you're a good player and you got to a pretty high stage GK on your own so it's not like you didn't deserve getting it, You have already proved yourself for being good
    That's What She Said!!!

Redeemer

I'm also down in attack gems
    Yeah... I remember getting a huge streak of attack gems at about rebirth 115. But a word of comfort: after that streak the game suddenly got quite boring for about 80 rebirths since I had a jump in power. You'll get the top gems eventually, but right away isn't necessarily better (just remember to open at least one large chest each rebirth and with at least 2 gem pieces). No need to abuse saves on chests, soon enough you'll be throwing away all attack gems under 130 (and increasingly higher minimums) meaning that you will have to stop expecting anything at all from chests. At least now there is some anticipation (and also better training that absolutely will come in handy later on).
    ​There can be only one!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Argh! Just had the game crash as I killed the Titan at the dragon courtyard... Fired the game back up, nowhere to go

Anyone managed to find a way out of this without a backup? Have tried deleting the smaller 'swordsaveslot' file hoping it would be a 'rebirth' progress file & reset me to start of current rebirth... Unfortunately not... Just took me back to the stuck spot & recreated the file...

May have to restart to Rebirth 1...

Cheers!

Redeemer

Quote Originally Posted by NoDowt View Post
    May have to restart to Rebirth 1...
    Unless you're on rb 100+ that's really not a big deal since you keep your items/gold/stats/gems when you reset. I've never had this bug myself, but am not too worried about it since I run a back up at least every few rebirths.
    ​There can be only one!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Yeh not too much of a big deal, sucks a bit though since I had already done a few resets for the gold farming early on, and was finally starting to progress into the higher RBs.

Got most stuff mastered now already, gonna be 1 shotting everything for a while...

daaood

you just need to make the view point up to see the hole on the wall,a few seconds later the view will go down and the circle will appear.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Hole on the wall?

MSgt. Shooter Person

... Double post...
    Last edited by NoDowt; 02-20-2012 at 10:29 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Have just replicated the bug a couple times... If you kill the Titan, wait until the cutscene is almost done & close out of the game JUST before it goes to the battle summary screen. Then kill the application. After re-launching, you now have a stuck game.

No amount of looking at walls & letting the camera reset seems to help... Are you thinking of the treasure chest room to the right? I've had the circle be slow to appear there plenty, just waiting it out works for that but it's only a few seconds...

MSgt. Shooter Person

You guys!

)(#*$_#@ I have the same bug; and ofcourse only read this now.

I was showing the game to a friend this saturday; by coincidence was at the dragon courtyard, and fought the titan there, and closed off during the cutscene cause my friend was already way impressed.
    So i confirm NoDOWT's diagnosis.

After that I tried entering the treasure room and exiting, and restarting the iphone, but nothing works.

This sucks, so it doesnt seem like there's a fix? i havend backed my game up for 'ages' (i know, stupid).

I'm at OG rebirth 60 - with all keys 5/5, level 81 (not reassigned skills anytime yet), all items mastered, and many gems, amongst a nice +193 firegem in my infinity blade

Does anyone have a savegame which (kinda) matches the above? would be great, cause I don't think I'll be starting anew... and would be a pity to leave the game because of such a bug.

Deathless

Have you fought the enemy in the treasure room to the right of the courtyard?

If not, enter that area, choose to fight and then lose to the titan. You'll then have the option of restarting rebirth. Take this option and you should be ok.
    Pantheon

True Jedi

MSgt. Shooter Person

I've tried repeating the bug in a couple other spots but haven't been successful yet. I suspect it will only happen when a automatic cutscene to goto new area immediately (rather than user selection) follows the battle summary screen... So perhaps could happen after a boss battle where you would normally automatically jam you hand in the magic hole... When I get a chance I might test this one out.

Can't really think of other automatic cutscenes after a battle summary off the top of my head... perhaps the GK & Sahdi fights too?

Actually, scratch that 'auto cutscene' theory... After killing this titan you don't get one of them, ya normally start the other side at the statue, but after this bug you get restarted the wrong (pre fight) side of the statue...

Oh and cmdz, the only way currently seems to be a restart rebirth 1. You'll keep all you stats, money, etc... But have to go through 60 bloodlines to get back to where you are... (this is what I am currently doing) at least all fights are quick hah. Most of which so far I've ended with a single scratch as soon as the fight starts.
    Last edited by NoDowt; 02-21-2012 at 07:43 AM.

Ask someone to send you savefiles of around 60 RB. I think the problem is with them
    NG Code follower
    =Dual Guide=

MSgt. Shooter Person

yeah i already fought the titan... could someone maybe save my IBII experience and send me a savefile in RB 60-100?

Thanks!!

:wisper: knock to Darth, he has a wide repo of the top quality saves, and he always helps good ppl
    NG Code follower
    =Dual Guide=

MSgt. Shooter Person

Thanks!

Darth, i'm trying to PM you, but your inbox seems to be full ;-)!

Just happened to me. Well, I haven't opened it in over a week, so I guess it really happened a week ago. Unfrikenbelievable!

RB103, does this mean restart from RB1 for me too???????