Thread: Free Agent

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eskuhbro

Default Free Agent

GT: Lil Baby Eskimo

I play 10-15 hours a day. I've played and beaten pro players before. Even had a few ask about my team and if we were going to Hype. Well I left my previous team and now I'm looking to join another that I don't have to stay up until 8 am to play with and sleep all day. I've also got an HD PVR so I can post scrims, gb matches, and get our name out there.

All of my stats are hovering between 2.0 and 5.0. I'm looking to play with people who are able to play gb's and scrims for more than an hour each day. I also want a team that knows to be successful you have to lose some. I don't want to play with people who get discouraged easily. Because raging doesn't help you at all and if you keep your cool you can be surprised of what you come out of. I'm a really friendly guy and I get along with just about everybody. But at the same time I want to play with a serious group of people who can take a loss.

But whenever it comes to situations. I like being put in 1v1 situations. For instance on Checkout fighting a 1v1 over by nades. But I can also function in the 3v3 over by Checkout. So I consider myself flexible.

Let me know if you're interested.
    Eskuhbro
    30,000 Subscribers
    http://www.youtube.com/user/xXxIncisionxXx

Quote Originally Posted by DenyThisFlesh View Post
    One more thing. Incision is a great player. He's the best player I know and would likely dominate the majority of the ranked players out there. The fact that he sometimes plays quick match is irrelevant and your elitist attitude is childish.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xAZ L3G3NDx

yo man im really intrested im looking for a good player and maybe we can start our own team im trying to build a team need a good player and ive seen some of you videos maybe we can play tomorrow???
    Swift......Silent.......Deadly Call me Legend or Silentdeath
    old gamertag is Silentdeath

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eskuhbro

Quote Originally Posted by xAZ LEGENDx View Post
    yo man im really intrested im looking for a good player and maybe we can start our own team im trying to build a team need a good player and ive seen some of you videos maybe we can play tomorrow???
    I'm willing to play with anybody to see how things work out. So just send me a message over xbox live, I'll remove somebody from my fl, and we can play some games.
    Eskuhbro
    30,000 Subscribers
    http://www.youtube.com/user/xXxIncisionxXx

Quote Originally Posted by DenyThisFlesh View Post
    One more thing. Incision is a great player. He's the best player I know and would likely dominate the majority of the ranked players out there. The fact that he sometimes plays quick match is irrelevant and your elitist attitude is childish.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xAZ L3G3NDx

Quote Originally Posted by xXxIncisionxXx View Post
    I'm willing to play with anybody to see how things work out. So just send me a message over xbox live, I'll remove somebody from my fl, and we can play some games.
    alright cool sounds good were trying to get a team for this tourney coming up on the 18th man i want to get some practice in and build some chemestry ill def be hitting u up tomorrow as soon as i get on im at work right now.
    Swift......Silent.......Deadly Call me Legend or Silentdeath
    old gamertag is Silentdeath

add me on xbox live: h0twills

Default hi

hey man erase somebody from ur friend list so i can add u.. i have a clan of 3 so farm we are all higher then 2.0k/d we play to win our w/l its 25.0 or higher i have over 1000 games wit 39 losses we just need peoplethat can perform when we play against the best i have friends that r good their k/d r high 2.5 2.6 2.9 3.0 but if u cant perform against the best and only with randoms then ur not good a think lol so please let me know when u erase somebody so i can add u