Default Seriously. How do people even stand Horde with randoms?

Every other match with randoms, the host either boots me, or some jackoff keeps shooting me cause I'm camping in his spot or something. The fact that a randomly chosen host is given the power to boot in a "ranked" matchmaking list is just absurd. Nobody ever talks unless it's some damn squeaker that's too young to be on the game, dies every 10 seconds, and won't shut up. I'm just trying to get to rank 50 for the last Horde achievement. After that, I'll play solo for my Seriously. Ranking up goes faster with other people but my friends aren't on nearly as much as I am.
    Last edited by Viper187; 02-06-2012 at 07:06 PM.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Valafar123

I play social. I get 400 exp every wave, so IDC if I get D/C'd.
    Loadout: Hammerburst MK-II / Gnasher Shotgun / Ink Grenade
    Twitter: Valafar123 | GT: Valafar123
    I suck with the judgment Gnasher and I can admit that. You don't see me complaining about the gun.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DeRobertC PSN ID: IFrozenI

What you should do is find a group that plays horde on the forums, add them, and play with them.

Quote Originally Posted by DeRobertC View Post
    What you should do is find a group that plays horde on the forums, add them, and play with them.
    Yeah, heaven forbid I expect the game to simply find me a match that lasts more than 5 minutes.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DeRobertC PSN ID: IFrozenI

Quote Originally Posted by Viper187 View Post
    Yeah, heaven forbid I expect the game to simply find me a match that lasts more than 5 minutes.
    I wish I could relate to you but I can't. I usually stay in my match of horde until everyone else leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by DeRobertC View Post
    I wish I could relate to you but I can't. I usually stay in my match of horde until everyone else leaves.
    Well, you must either pull host a lot, or just have good luck. I constantly get "removed." I didn't think anyone could do this game type worse than Halo Reach's firefight. I was wrong.