Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: X0spACEmAn0X

Default things i.d like to see

some of the things i would like to be able to do in gears of war 3

1) chainsaw a boomer ... or chainsaw a boomers arm off .... i just wanna chainsaw boomers foorreal lol
    2)play as carlos santiago
    3) play a campaigne that takes place during the pendulum wars
    4)beast mode .. level 5 tier you should be able to play as raam or skorge ... raam has same as champaigne finger of death kryll shield and sword.... skorge has chainsaw staff and gorgon pistol and can also revive players
    5)level 50 horde you should go against raam or skorge or gueen myrahh on her beetle
    6)create my own muliplayer gear like halo how u can customize ur spartan man customizing my own gear would be nice .. like color of armor / facial hir/ battle scars
    7)added skin can i play as a transformer
    8) add transformer (lambent human) to beast mode and multiplayer (locust) //// stranded(cog)
    9) more than 1 silver back available in horde
    10)also beast mode play as lambent berserker and grunker ... y not
    11)play a game of trashball ... team of trashball cole trains vs team of trashbal drones.... objective same as halos odd ball ... trashball arena u gotta get the ball to the other side pf the field sounds easy right
    i think this is about it

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zarp021

If they did #6 some day...that would be Epic!

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OverPoweredSoap

Gunker one probably wont happen. Epic wants Beast to be a CQC.

PUFF.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTouRisTofDuTYx

Yeah I definitely thought they shoulda looked into #6 for Gears 3, thats what gears multiplayer needs. But hey theres always future games!
    Proud GearHead since 2006.
    Favorite Cog: Commando Dom/ Tai Kaliso/Adam Fenix
    Favorite Locust: Theron Elite/ Savage Theron
    ô@PeteNub: It's a 1 hit kill with a ridiculous refire rate, a super fast reload, too much ammo, easiest active reload. Yeah it's imbalanced.ö
    ô@quinndelhoyo:bypasses DBNO, highest damage output per shot, noob friendly active reload. It excels more than it should.ö

MSgt. Shooter Person

#6, That would be sweet. However, I doubt it will ever happen.
    KOTH Player
    COG: Griffin
    Locust: Hunter/Kantus

Banned

1) chainsaw a boomer ... or chainsaw a boomers arm off .... i just wanna chainsaw boomers foorreal lol
    This could be nice. I do however think it then makes the Lancer too OP in Horde. They'd need to add something for the Hammerbust and Retro. As it is the HB is useless on the Chainsaw/Charge "x" enemies
    2)play as carlos santiago
    Maybe after the season pass is up
    3) play a campaigne that takes place during the pendulum wars
    Pendulum wars was over 50yrs long. Honestly it needs it own game - not DLC.
    4)beast mode .. level 5 tier you should be able to play as raam or skorge ... raam has same as champaigne finger of death kryll shield and sword.... skorge has chainsaw staff and gorgon pistol and can also revive players
    Beast as already been stated to be Close Quarters only overall. I also doubt they'd add RAAM as they want the RAAM experience to be exclusive to those who got the DLC.
    5)level 50 horde you should go against raam or skorge or gueen myrahh on her beetle
    RAAM and Skorge would be too easy with 4 players. The Beetle wouldn't work on basically all the maps. Checkout for example.
    6)create my own muliplayer gear like halo how u can customize ur spartan man customizing my own gear would be nice .. like color of armor / facial hir/ battle scars
    Too late to be added. This would require a whole rewrite of many parts of the game.
    7)added skin can i play as a transformer
    8) add transformer (lambent human) to beast mode and multiplayer (locust) //// stranded(cog)
    I think you mean Former. I would rather see Lambent Drone and Stranded instead. The Formers never use weapons and are very small. A Lambent Drone makes more sense (obviously doesn't explode at death for balance reasons).
    9) more than 1 silver back available in horde
    Only if the price is doubled for the 2nd (or even tripled)
    10)also beast mode play as lambent berserker and grunker ... y not
    So..... duplicates of the Berserker and Boomer really. Lambent Zerker would function overall the same. Gunker is basically a super boomer (they are actually Lambent Boomers)
    11)play a game of trashball ... team of trashball cole trains vs team of trashbal drones.... objective same as halos odd ball ... trashball arena u gotta get the ball to the other side pf the field sounds easy right
    i think this is about it

And this gametype would have a lower population than Alpha. As a event sure.