The Sacrifice

Mutator (PC) UT3 Fusrodah Redeemer V1.00

Hi, I made a fun little mutator. It's only few sounds from skyrim with the redeemer.
    Maybe some ut3 players will enjoy the famous "FUS RO DAH" !
    I did (too) quickly this small video

Download :
    -UT3 Fusrodah Redeemer V1.00

Redeemer

Kewl! More customized UT3 redeemer! Saw the meme once with the game; too funny I was expected IMO.

PS: Made a little INI file for the mutator that shows up in the enabled mutators window.

EDIT: Link removed due to a updated version.
    Last edited by Private Tux; 02-06-2012 at 08:12 AM.
    "Tell me, do you bleed? You will." -- Ben Affleck as Batman in 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'
    My website, Private Tux Area, is vanished due to long inactivity as a result of my long hiatus since late 2014, but backed up
    on my personal HDD. I will bring a new unreal name and a new website for modernization look but limited space.

On hiatus since late 2014 as my laptop cooler is broken over spilled coffee but other things still functional. I'm not dead yet.
    My voice packs for UT99 and UT2004 are upgrading into 'advanced' form as my new PC and laptop are coming soon.
    Please don't send me any questions via e-mail/PM on the Internet. I'm a busy man and no time to respond those messages.

The Sacrifice

Done ! Thank you ... I'm always terrible with the INI file !

Redeemer

It definitely works now, thanks! Removing the previous INI file I've uploaded by the way.
    "Tell me, do you bleed? You will." -- Ben Affleck as Batman in 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'
    My website, Private Tux Area, is vanished due to long inactivity as a result of my long hiatus since late 2014, but backed up
    on my personal HDD. I will bring a new unreal name and a new website for modernization look but limited space.

On hiatus since late 2014 as my laptop cooler is broken over spilled coffee but other things still functional. I'm not dead yet.
    My voice packs for UT99 and UT2004 are upgrading into 'advanced' form as my new PC and laptop are coming soon.
    Please don't send me any questions via e-mail/PM on the Internet. I'm a busy man and no time to respond those messages.

The Sacrifice

Funny weapon !

Many thanks.

The Sacrifice

Something like that shockwave gun from Minority Report using this sound would be hilarious.

MSgt. Shooter Person

awesome

i used to be a champion in the tournament, then i took a redeemer in the knee...

Redeemer

Redeemer

MediaFire link is down. Direct mirror added to UT-Files.com:
    http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...emer V1.00.zip