Default False Advertisemnt: DEDICATED SERVERS

So, on the back of the gears of war 3 box, it says it offers "fast and fair dedicated multiplayer severs". I payed 60$ to get those servers, and with that new DLC, Epic is saying everyone has to pay another 10$ to play on the dedicated servers we were promised and that we payed for. What the hell guys? Also, I tried contacting Epic games, but WB sent me to Msoft, and Msoft didn't know anything. So what do I do?

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Golden RAAM

So you only paid for the servers? That is a bad purchase, you'll need the game too!
    One does not simply, steal all the power weapons!
    \\ * //

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Xx Shipwreck xX

There are dedicated servers for those who purchased all DLC. To my knowledge all ranked playlists are and until the bandwidth for those servers are gone QM is as well. Now for those who don't have the DLC only certain playlist have them. With that being said EPIC did not lie but ensure that those who have all DLC get all the benefits, it's only fair that those who continue to pay have the best.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Xx Shipwreck xX

Quote Originally Posted by Cuban Gekko View Post
    So, on the back of the gears of war 3 box, it says it offers "fast and fair dedicated multiplayer severs". I payed 60$ to get those servers, and with that new DLC, Epic is saying everyone has to pay another 10$ to play on the dedicated servers we were promised and that we payed for. What the hell guys? Also, I tried contacting Epic games, but WB sent me to Msoft, and Msoft didn't know anything. So what do I do?
    this is just another example of the supporters of the every kid gets a trophy generation.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Bazinga A7x

Quote Originally Posted by Golden RAAM View Post
    So you only paid for the servers? That is a bad purchase, you'll need the game too!
    Why did you necro-bump a Skaarj thread that had died without a response three weeks ago.
    "Embrace what you can't change." -Tai
    Total Onyx medals 56/65, EGFC Member #143 Former member of The Insane Horde group, may it R.I.P.
    SpinelessOyster - Thanks for the code.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ELMER PHUD

I thought if you choose "Players Choice" u get dedicated servers without DLC
    Thank You So MUCH > II EVOL ONE II < For My NEW DashBoard

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lXl EVOLVE lXl

Quote Originally Posted by SNACKBAR View Post
    I thought if you choose "Players Choice" u get dedicated servers without DLC
    This is correct.
    Gamertag: lXl EVOLVE lXl
    Big thanks to Cher, CrypticAshes, Gears of Wario and NFI for the codes and your enormous generosity. THANK YOU!
    CLICK HERE! for information on how to create a backup. DO IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
    HUGE thanks to rondeau04 for the Cliff Bleszkinski & Mike Capps autographed Gears of War faceplate and all the sweet swag! YOU ARE AWESOME.
    ôThat which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.ö - Christopher Hitchens

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Salavator

The fact of the matter is that Epic vastly decreased the quality of service from what it was originally, if you didn't buy the DLC. When you paid 60$ for the game it was on the basis that you could play every playlist on servers, however they later reduced your access of servers to one playlist unless you paid extra money. Im all for DLC and allow customers to benefit from paying extra, but it is wrong to reduce the quality of service to those who chose not to pay above and beyond the original cost of the game.