Banned

Default Dear epic.. Seperate warzone & execution already!!!

We all know everyone wants it to be seperated, so why not change it back to how it was and give the players what they want. Can someone explain or even give one valid reason why they should be combined. Nope didnt think so. Its so stupid, hardly anybody likes both Warzone and Execution. Most people are either one or the other. Me personally I'm a warzone kinda guy, and its so annoying to get thrown into a Execution lobby 10 times in a row when all i want to play is Warzone. I know plenty of other people feel the same way. So EPIC why dont you listen to us since were the ones who paid money for the game and are the ones playing it. Not to mention it was seperated in the beginning and everything was fine.

Banned

they need 1 extra space for Player's choice playlist so people who don't have DLC 3 can still play on dedicated servers. so Dude, unless they update the UI to support more playlists, execution and warzone will stay merged in one playlist forever...

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: fohf

Quote Originally Posted by pavano87 View Post
    they need 1 extra space for Player's choice playlist so people who don't have DLC 3 can still play on dedicated servers. so Dude, unless they update the UI to support more playlists, execution and warzone will stay merged in one playlist forever...
    I can't believe that they didn't have the foresight to see the need for a scrollable play list menu. "Hm.. I think eight is enough! No one will ever want more than eight so let's chisel that down in stone."

Seriously, just make the playlist menu scroll and add as menu game types as we want. It's stupid that we have to combine modes in simply cause there isn't space.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Epic's excuses are the population spread gets too thin.

anyway, there's already one (or more) threads on this; check out the poll I made on this topic a while ago:
    http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...eparated-again