Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    The Sacrifice

Even if you solve the scrolling issue, I still would really like to see an option to disable smooth scrolling.
    Keep up superb work...

MSgt. Shooter Person

I'd like to try the new version, I am becoming impatient.

Hey! This looks and works great! Looking forward to more updates.

Quick question:

Which language are you developing this with, and what 3rd party libraries are you using for the editor and the UI?
    Personally I enjoy AvalonEdit, C# and WPF, and the style of this reminds me of it =P

Would love some input on which library you're using for the IDE/Editor itself.

MSgt. Shooter Person

3.15? I see you lurking around the forums last couple days..

Redeemer

Quote Originally Posted by OyvindAndersson View Post
    Hey! This looks and works great! Looking forward to more updates.

Quick question:

Which language are you developing this with, and what 3rd party libraries are you using for the editor and the UI?
    Personally I enjoy AvalonEdit, C# and WPF, and the style of this reminds me of it =P

Would love some input on which library you're using for the IDE/Editor itself.
    Hey Oyvind. Am using VB.NET/Winforms. Never used WPF before. I mean i tried it once but i feel Winforms is a bit more easier.

Quote Originally Posted by IllpIll View Post
    3.15? I see you lurking around the forums last couple days..
    Hi IllpIll. Sorry for the delayed response. I am having fever and because of that i can't look into monitor continuously as it results in headache. I thought about replying here after uploading the new version. Once i get cured i will upload v3.1.5.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Get well soon Satheesh.

Redeemer

Get well soon Satheesh.
    Thanks a lot mate. Feeling well now.

New version of Unreal X-Editor is now available. Here are the major changes:

• Fixed Unreal X-Editor running in background after exiting
    • New Integrated Application: Content Browser Finder
    • New Feature: Config Class Finder
    • New GoToLine dialog. (Press CTRL+G)
    • Added Tab Reordering
    • Added Text Drag & Drop
    • Added function/event name highlighting
    • Type colors (var, local, class names etc) are now customizable
    • Shift+Tab now decreases Tab Indent
    • Changing syntax colors no longer requires Unreal X-Editor restart

To read full list of changes please see Unreal X-Editor Blog Post.

Dude new version is amazing! Been a while, but gotta say the performance thus far is so much smoother!

Only thing negative I have to say is that it's unfortunate you couldn't get the custom compile options box in there, this time.

EDIT: Just tested out the crash report ;D, the confirmation box that the report has successfully been sent still shows up behind the crash report window, so the confirmation isn't visible.
    Last edited by acturuszcj; 02-26-2014 at 03:03 PM.

The Sacrifice

I couldnt find Content Browser Finder, where is it ?
    Boss, I am sorry but that scrolling issue is now even hell worse, you have disabled scrolling with mouse wheel to hide it but now it even lags with clicking scrollbar.
    If there is no one have same problem around here then it could be an issue with Nvidia Optimus for laptops.
    I presume you are using WPF, and if so I believe disabling Content Scroll may fix that issue.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I cant seem to find out how to show the document map is there a hotkey?

Skaarj

Awesome tool. Everything is in one place. New version works smoothly thanks allot man.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Ok, figured out I need to completely uninstall and remove older version files and reinstall new version to get all of the new features.
    Great work Ryanjon.

Redeemer

Quote Originally Posted by acturuszcj View Post
    Dude new version is amazing! Been a while, but gotta say the performance thus far is so much smoother!

Only thing negative I have to say is that it's unfortunate you couldn't get the custom compile options box in there, this time.

EDIT: Just tested out the crash report ;D, the confirmation box that the report has successfully been sent still shows up behind the crash report window, so the confirmation isn't visible.
    Ahhh yes....My bad my bad my bad...I totally and completely forgot that. I will include it as soon as i get home. I will also fix that crash report staying behind issue too. Thanks mate.

Quote Originally Posted by caner_ozdemir View Post
    I couldnt find Content Browser Finder, where is it ?
    Boss, I am sorry but that scrolling issue is now even hell worse, you have disabled scrolling with mouse wheel to hide it but now it even lags with clicking scrollbar.
    If there is no one have same problem around here then it could be an issue with Nvidia Optimus for laptops.
    I presume you are using WPF, and if so I believe disabling Content Scroll may fix that issue.
    The Content Browser Finder is in Misc tab. If you cant find then (make sure you exit Unreal X-Editor) please go to My Documents\Unreal X-Editor folder and delete Ribbon Layout.xml. Then restart Unreal X-Editor. You will now see Content Browser Finder in Integrated Apps Tab.

Am not using WPF. Am using WinForms.

I cant seem to find out how to show the document map is there a hotkey?
    Ok, figured out I need to completely uninstall and remove older version files and reinstall new version to get all of the new features.
    Great work Ryanjon.
    No no you dont have to uninstall Unreal X-Editor or delete any files. Tell me, when you first started up v3.1.5 did you see this message?

Quote Originally Posted by PleewPleew View Post
    Awesome tool. Everything is in one place. New version works smoothly thanks allot man.
    Thanks mate. Glad you liked it.

Please let me know what you think about the new features like Content Browser Finder, Config Class Finder, Improved Toast Notifications etc. Did you find them useful? If you have any suggestions please do post here.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanjon2040 View Post
    The Content Browser Finder is in Misc tab. If you cant find then (make sure you exit Unreal X-Editor) please go to My Documents\Unreal X-Editor folder and delete Ribbon Layout.xml. Then restart Unreal X-Editor. You will now see Content Browser Finder in Misc Tab.
    The Integrated Apps Tab* at least it is on my computer xD Also:

Ahhh yes....My bad my bad my bad...I totally and completely forgot that. I will include it as soon as i get home. I will also fix that crash report staying behind issue too. Thanks mate.
    Yay! awesome

Oh yes and forgot to say, the tab reordering is saving my sanity, such grateful!
    Last edited by acturuszcj; 03-01-2014 at 10:55 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

yeah ryanjon I chose new ribbon layout but did not see document map and other new features when program fully loaded. I uninstalled everything and now I am golden.

Redeemer

The Integrated Apps Tab* at least it is on my computer xD
    Ahh yes...You are right. Its on the Integrated Apps Tab. My bad.

yeah ryanjon I chose new ribbon layout but did not see document map and other new features when program fully loaded. I uninstalled everything and now I am golden.
    Ok so i assume you didnt see the Dock Layout message. I'll look into it. But anyway next time when i include new ribbon items or new docks etc and you dont see them then just go to My Documents\Unreal X-Editor folder (make sure you exit Unreal X-Editor) and delete Ribbon Layout.xml and Dock Layout.xml. No need to uninstall Unreal X-Editor. Next time when you start the program, it will load the newest layouts.

EDIT: @acturuszcj

Just now i added Custom Parameters for Compile:

Awesome!, can't wait to get home and try it out! (Assuming my internet hasn't plopped again)

Omg that would be awesome! thank you!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Amazing! I was quite awaiting this new version.
    UDN - UDK Brasil - COMPUTER FORUMS

Unreal Development Kit
    / Unreal Engine 4 User

The Sacrifice

Is there another link to this version? I am working abroad and the webpress site does not work.

Thanks in advance.

Redeemer

Omg that would be awesome! thank you!
    No problem. I have PM'ed you the link. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by kassane View Post
    Amazing! I was quite awaiting this new version.
    Glad to hear that kassane. Hope you enjoy. Please do share your feedback here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shywalker View Post
    Is there another link to this version? I am working abroad and the webpress site does not work.

Thanks in advance.
    No worries mate. Check your PM.

No problem. I have PM'ed you the link. Enjoy.
    You're dam right I enjoy!, can finally put the debug flag in the compile options, so can finally put breakpoints on the code. Such awesome!

The Sacrifice

Version 3.1.5 shows error lines wrong.
    The error is in x.th line but it shows the error in y.th line.

The Sacrifice

http://s29.postimg.org/4etnwpetz/image.png

The error is in 106th line.
    CurrentColor is defined as 'color', but the parameter must take 'linearcolor'

http://s29.postimg.org/65coy6wd3/image.png

But it shows the error in 102th line.

And please I beg you to put an option to allow us disabling smooth scrolling and content scrolling on everywhere.
    Last edited by caner_ozdemir; 03-16-2014 at 08:03 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Yeah if you could fix this scrolling issue... that would be great and worth a donation.

Redeemer

http://s29.postimg.org/4etnwpetz/image.png

The error is in 106th line.
    CurrentColor is defined as 'color', but the parameter must take 'linearcolor'

http://s29.postimg.org/65coy6wd3/image.png

But it shows the error in 102th line.
    Hmmm..Thats weird. I just checked this and for me it works fine. The output log is the output displayed by the Unreal Compiler. So i think its an error with the compiler itself.

And please I beg you to put an option to allow us disabling smooth scrolling and content scrolling on everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Braindrain85 View Post
    Yeah if you could fix this scrolling issue... that would be great and worth a donation.
    I can understand the issue but there is no smooth scrolling option. I did some tests and found that the UI is one of the main cause for this lag. I will continue working on this and will try my best to fix this ASAP

The Sacrifice

And one more request.
    It would be better if we can copy the output in clipboard so we can easily search in google.

The Sacrifice

Hi...

My question: I need the Crucible Weapon Pack for UDK (not the UT3 mod, I
    want to use it as CUSTOM WEAPONS), that
    ryanjon2040 used in the old review video.
    The link is broken, so anyone please send it!!! I NEED IT.

AND
    How Can I do this:
    I want to display the guns' ammo. So I will have more weapons (including Crucible Weapon Pack)
    and I want each of ammo (something like this 30/40) WITH a Flash scene.
    I want just the ammo so like numbers, I searched for hours, but I didn't find that
    I want. I can make the Flash file, but I can't call the weapon bullets and its capacity with
    KISMET or with UnrealScript (I don't really know how to script, just the basics...).

Thanks to the Wizard (if I could get the weapons pack, I could use it), it is very good!!!

Thanks in advance,
    Peter
    Last edited by RPetya; 04-15-2014 at 01:18 PM.

Redeemer

Hi RPetya...Sorry for the delayed response. I rarely visit these forums now because as you know UE4 is now out and am busy tinkering with it.

The Crucible Weapon Pack is a cooked content for UT3 and does not support UDK. I used it on an old build (i think it was March 2011 or so) but i think it had issues when saving or something (I dont remember exactly). Another thing is you cannot Crucible Weapon Pack in your game. Its illegal.

The Sacrifice

Somehow, I did something I guess and "Use 64 bit compiler" option is greyed out, I uninstalled, even deleted all residuals in user profile folder manually and reinstalled but didnt work.
    It uses 32 bit compiler, how can I switch back 64 bit compiler, why is it greyed out ?
    Thanks and regards...

Redeemer

Somehow, I did something I guess and "Use 64 bit compiler" option is greyed out, I uninstalled, even deleted all residuals in user profile folder manually and reinstalled but didnt work.
    It uses 32 bit compiler, how can I switch back 64 bit compiler, why is it greyed out ?
    Thanks and regards...
    The X-Editor Log should show whats wrong. Can you tell me what does it say?

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718