Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SQUIRE YOUNG

Lightbulb DLC- Sovereign Survivors and Gorasni

After playing the Gears 3 Campaign I was left with the feeling that we large parts of the campaign were left out. Sure the game has always revolved around Marcus and what he is doing, but when members of Delta just disappear on their own missions I am left wondering.

When Baird dropped the tickers on the Lambent Leviathan, Delta 1: (Anya, Jace, Dom, and Marcus) had to jump ship. Now we know Marcus and Dom washed up on shore and were found by Delta 2: (Cole, Clay, Baird, and Sam), but what happened to Jace and Anya. Later they are found with Prescott, whose been shot, but how did they get there? What happened to them, and Prescott for that matter.

When Delta 2 found Delta 1, Marcus ordered Sam and Clay to head off and search for other survivors. We don't see them again until Anvil Gate, but what happened to them? What about the other survivors from Sovereign? That was a big ship and several Ravens made it away, along with all the lifeboats that were launched.

Once Prescott died, Marcus, Cole, Baird, and Dom headed off to Anvil Gate. Anya and Jace stayed behind to help with the survivors. That seems like a perfect opportunity for a story to take place. Anya, Jace, Clay, and Sam helping to regroup the ship's survivors. Gameplay could be moving from lifeboat to lifeboat, searching for supplies in the wreckage, or rendezvousing with the Ravens.

After the battle for Anvil Gate, Cole and Baird were sent away to find reinforcements to help take Azura. We saw the Gorasni show up (with their own Raven's Nest--something that totally contradicts the books) with a ton of Ravens and Gears. Those Gears could have been part of the groups that Anya, Jace, Clay, and Sam rescued from the Sovereign. However, they could have also came from the other COG settlements set up at the end of Coalition's End.

Long Story Short
    Two gaps that need to be explained through DLC, or Comics:
    Sam, Clay, Anya, and Jace : Save survivors from the Soveriegn

Cole, Baird, Clay, Alex Brand (maybe) : Searching for reinforcements to assault Azura.

What do you think?
    Last edited by squireyoung; 01-29-2012 at 06:32 PM.
    Save Carmine!
    Anthony Carmine is the best character in Gears of War

I am a GEAR in the COG army!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karma Cop52

I was wondering why they never showed Michaelson. They had Bernie and she became a DLC character, maybe they figured if they showed Michaelson people would go on thinking he would eventually be released when they have no intention/design plans to do so. I'd love to see him and Alex as the final two new COG characters released (if they release any).

Any extra Campaign DLC is great to me, those plotlines sound great and you can't argue that they don't fit. Nice job.
    Gears - Tai /Col.Hoffman|| Locust - Flame Grenadier/Golden Miner # Cheers VIKING/CHEEZ/Br4inDead for Jungling me out
    GzB Captain - Great White North ~ EGFC Private First Class #204
    "If a man could pass through Paradise in a dream, and have a flower presented to him as a pledge that his soul had really been there, and if he found that flower in his hand when he awoke- what then?"

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parasidian

How does the Gorasni's ship contradict the books. Trescu decided to take his people home as the COG had no choice but to disband. Trescu was given the CNV Timgad which Trescu renamed Generale Edgar Trescu in honor of his father.
    "Wreck 'n' Rule!"
    @Parasidian Gearspedia Adminヽ(ಠ_ರೃ)ノ Operation Hijack(Done) Lt. Sid Artwork!!
    The New Padrick Salton for a Future Gears of War game/dlc Thread! SUPPORT!!
    Proclaimed: King of Epic's Art Dumpster,The Master of the Archives, Avatar Thread Gatekeeper...etc Ps. Just call me Sid.

Iron Guard

Agree with this as a dlc don't see any reason why they shouldn't release this the story would tie in perfectly and could introduce more characters!

Great idea dude
    Last edited by Mysterion Rises; 01-27-2012 at 05:47 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
    You aren't aloud picture sigs OP... yeah it sucks I know.

I agree there was so much left out in the campaign, UIR/Trescu/Pad and the Pesang/Hoffman and Bernie, ect ect ect ect. Oh and one more thing why did Epic decide to hide Michaelson's face?
    I deleted the pic sorry. But really they could have included something more about all the characters we have been reading about for like 4 books! For example, in the Anvil Gate-Defense level, they could have renamed the stranded 'Pesangas', or like not include Griffon in the campaign, and have one more level that is about rescuing the Sovereign survivors like Mathieson or any of the Raven pilots we learned to love.

In the campaign we can actually see Michaelson's face if you hurry into his quarters without killing the lambent... well actually its like one quarter of his face. Still really after 4 books we learn this guy is a total nautical badass! How could they kill him off like that. They really need to go back and include all these characters. Or Karen Traviss should go back and write one more book that takes place during the year between Coalition's End and Gears of War 3.

Parasidian- In Coalition's End I remember a part--after the battle with the lambent Leviathan--where they talk about have just two remaining Raven's Nests. One of them was so badly damaged that they scraped all the parts to refit the CNV Sovereign, and the other was.. well, the Sovereign. I thought the Gorasni only had their few naval boats and the sub. When I saw the Raven's nest float in the opening of the battle of Azura, I was so confused lol. Plus, in the books didn't Hoffman like specifically say that the COG was the only ones with Air Assets left? How did the Gorasni rendezvous with all those Ravens and Gears. They need to explain this either in DLC or in the comics.

I heard that Dirty Little Secrets was going to include the missing part in the story with Hoffman, Bernie, Pad, and the rest of the people at Anvil Gate; so why couldn't they include the parts with the Gorasni and Michaelson?!
    Save Carmine!

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by squireyoung View Post

Parasidian- In Coalition's End I remember a part--after the battle with the lambent Leviathan--where they talk about have just two remaining Raven's Nests. One of them was so badly damaged that they scraped all the parts to refit the CNV Sovereign, and the other was.. well, the Sovereign. I thought the Gorasni only had their few naval boats and the sub. When I saw the Raven's nest float in the opening of the battle of Azura, I was so confused lol. Plus, in the books didn't Hoffman like specifically say that the COG was the only ones with Air Assets left? How did the Gorasni rendezvous with all those Ravens and Gears. They need to explain this either in DLC or in the comics.

I heard that Dirty Little Secrets was going to include the missing part in the story with Hoffman, Bernie, Pad, and the rest of the people at Anvil Gate; so why couldn't they include the parts with the Gorasni and Michaelson?!
    Dirty Little Secrets also follows Prescott as the main character, the whole story arc revolves around his secret so i bet it will end with his death and i wouldn't be surprised if they show the conversation he had with Michaelson.

I went back and reread Colaitions End and the scrapped some of the more damaged ships but the CNV Sovereign and CNV Timgad, they give it to Trescu and his people to get back home cause they had to split up, they were also given one of the subs. Ya the COG were the only ones, well except for Azura, but they had a lot of ravens so i think the ravens were split between the two ships so each had an equal amount, just in case. Also when the COG separated there were a lot of people who went off in groups to different places, one group stayed on the Sovereign, one to Anvil Gate, the Gorasni went home, and there were a couple other groups they could have early went and picked up gears from the other groups to help with the battle also i think another reason there were so many COG soldiers was cause epic didn't want to have to create new designs for the Gorasni character, they decided it was easier to recycle the COG gears model and just tweak it.
    "Wreck 'n' Rule!"
    Proclaimed: King of Epic's Art Dumpster,The Master of the Archives, Avatar Thread Gatekeeper...etc Ps. Just call me Sid.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Parasidian View Post
    Dirty Little Secrets also follows Prescott as the main character, the whole story arc revolves around his secret so i bet it will end with his death and i wouldn't be surprised if they show the conversation he had with Michaelson.

I went back and reread Colaitions End and the scrapped some of the more damaged ships but the CNV Sovereign and CNV Timgad, they give it to Trescu and his people to get back home cause they had to split up, they were also given one of the subs. Ya the COG were the only ones, well except for Azura, but they had a lot of ravens so i think the ravens were split between the two ships so each had an equal amount, just in case. Also when the COG separated there were a lot of people who went off in groups to different places, one group stayed on the Sovereign, one to Anvil Gate, the Gorasni went home, and there were a couple other groups they could have early went and picked up gears from the other groups to help with the battle also i think another reason there were so many COG soldiers was cause epic didn't want to have to create new designs for the Gorasni character, they decided it was easier to recycle the COG gears model and just tweak it.
    Awesome find man. I've been looking in Coalition's End trying to find that part lol. Do you know what page it is on? Also, I really hope you are right about the Dirty Little Secret's ending, and I also hope that they show Azura being attacked. However, I did see a bit of info on the next issue and it looked like it is going to be about Hoffman's group at Anvil Gate and their run-ins with the local stranded (Pesangas).

Thats awesome that their was another Raven's Nest left. This is something that has been bothering me a bit.. the Sub that you find during the campaign. Didn't the COG know about all of it's assets? Like their was the collectible you find at Endeavor Ship Yards that was an order from the COG High-Com saying that they had to destroy all capable vessels and burn off remaining supplies. If that base failed at carrying out that order, and it obviously wasn't hit by a hammer strike, it gives you hope that other Naval Vessels were still out their and salvageable.

They need to continue the story, be it through DLC or through more comics and books. They need to show the Battle of Azura (all the dead civies and Onyx Guards slain around the island), the year gap between Coalition's End and Gears of War 3, what happens to the COG-remnant after Gears of War 3, Griffon's revenge (I.E. Stranded fighting against the COG once more), the Sires (Locust Origins), and all the people they left out of the games but we read about in the comics and books. Seeing how they went back and did Barrick gives me a lot of hope that they will go back and show us more of the characters we missed.
    Save Carmine!

Iron Guard
    Why does everyone post stupid stuff here?
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GHN GostDragn77

I agree with everything the OP said. What bothers me the most is: When your still in act one you split off to go with cole, baird, etc to go find supplies. Near the end of act 5 Cole says "You aint gonan belive what we found. We havin a reunion with our ole indie buddies baby!!" I imediatly thought "Oh we get to see what cole and the gang did that led up to finding trescu and his gang " But noooooo. We are left hanging throughout the final moments of the campaign while pushing foreward with a giant hole in the story. And Yet again when marcus meets up with his father, Adam gives him a disc saying everything will be explained on said disc. Do we ever see that mystical disc? I dont recall seeing it, do you? So many holes..
    GT: GHN GostDragn77 LV 28 War Hero 43/60 COG: DIZEEHHHHH
    LOCUST: Savage Maruader
    It takes a real man to play with a "handicap". PROUD Retro and Sawed-off user. Got hate? Bring it to the battlefield.
    Hype, UV, Tiger, Rainbow, Pink, Any other skins that make me stand out? Cause i use them.

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Awesome find man. I've been looking in Coalition's End trying to find that part lol. Do you know what page it is on? Also, I really hope you are right about the Dirty Little Secret's ending, and I also hope that they show Azura being attacked. However, I did see a bit of info on the next issue and it looked like it is going to be about Hoffman's group at Anvil Gate and their run-ins with the local stranded (Pesangas).

Thats awesome that their was another Raven's Nest left. This is something that has been bothering me a bit.. the Sub that you find during the campaign. Didn't the COG know about all of it's assets? Like their was the collectible you find at Endeavor Ship Yards that was an order from the COG High-Com saying that they had to destroy all capable vessels and burn off remaining supplies. If that base failed at carrying out that order, and it obviously wasn't hit by a hammer strike, it gives you hope that other Naval Vessels were still out their and salvageable.

They need to continue the story, be it through DLC or through more comics and books. They need to show the Battle of Azura (all the dead civies and Onyx Guards slain around the island), the year gap between Coalition's End and Gears of War 3, what happens to the COG-remnant after Gears of War 3, Griffon's revenge (I.E. Stranded fighting against the COG once more), the Sires (Locust Origins), and all the people they left out of the games but we read about in the comics and books. Seeing how they went back and did Barrick gives me a lot of hope that they will go back and show us more of the characters we missed.
    I think they talk about it on pages 391 and 419 or around there its when there leaving Vectes and i know dirty little secrets vol 1-3 are focused on him and probably vol 4 as well, i just hope they don't kill of Pad in vol 5 that would make me super sad his one of my fav characters.
    "Wreck 'n' Rule!"

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Shotchipmunk77 View Post
    I agree with everything the OP said. What bothers me the most is: When your still in act one you split off to go with cole, baird, etc to go find supplies. Near the end of act 5 Cole says "You aint gonan belive what we found. We havin a reunion with our ole indie buddies baby!!" I imediatly thought "Oh we get to see what cole and the gang did that led up to finding trescu and his gang " But noooooo. We are left hanging throughout the final moments of the campaign while pushing foreward with a giant hole in the story. And Yet again when marcus meets up with his father, Adam gives him a disc saying everything will be explained on said disc. Do we ever see that mystical disc? I dont recall seeing it, do you? So many holes..
    I hated that too. But really, it made some sense because that was like the big epic battle at the end, the big finale; Assaulting the Death Star in Return of the Jedi. Sure it would have been awesome--and would be awesome to see now as DLC or in the comics--but at the time it would have pulled away from the action to rewind and lead up to the start of the battle again.
    I think they talk about it on pages 391 and 419 or around there its when there leaving Vectes and i know dirty little secrets vol 1-3 are focused on him and probably vol 4 as well, i just hope they don't kill of Pad in vol 5 that would make me super sad his one of my fav characters.
    If they killed Pad, I will seriously give up on the series. Killing off a character just to stop people from wondering is not closure. If the next issue is really about the Anvil Gate group, I wonder how they are going to include Prescott. Maybe have Hoffman look at the disk and wonder whats on it and where the hell he went.

As for what is on the disk Adam gave to Baird, I hope thats what we see in the next game or dlc.
    Save Carmine!

Veteran

Gamer IDs

If they killed Pad, I will seriously give up on the series. Killing off a character just to stop people from wondering is not closure. If the next issue is really about the Anvil Gate group, I wonder how they are going to include Prescott. Maybe have Hoffman look at the disk and wonder whats on it and where the hell he went.

As for what is on the disk Adam gave to Baird, I hope thats what we see in the next game or dlc.
    I know, but since he wasn't in Gears 3 i assumed that he was going to die in the comics, i didn't want to believe it but it would explain his absence in the game.
    "Wreck 'n' Rule!"

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

I know, but since he wasn't in Gears 3 i assumed that he was going to die in the comics, i didn't want to believe it but it would explain his absence in the game.
    They left out all the Raven pilots, Alex Brand, the Pesangas, specific members of the Gorasni, ect; other characters we knew about in the books. However the comics have done great giving us visualizes of characters.

I really want to see certain 'gaps' filled by DLC, and others filled by books and comics. The gaps in the campaign should be filled in by DLC.

The Campaign DLC's should be:

Playing as Jace, Clay, Sam, and Anya to rescue survivors of the Sovereign.

Playing as Clay, Baird, Cole, and Alex Brand finding reinforcements--the Gorasni and other Gears--to help assault Azura.

Or my personal favorite:

Playing as Prescott, Rivera, and Lowe, and for the 4th: a named Onyx Guard (Possibly the leader), or Adam Fenix. We would play as these during the Locust Invasion of Azura.

This DLC would blow me away, and not just because it would be an awesome battle. With the Depths dlc map we were given a glimpse of just how awesome the city of Azura really was. Amazing architecture, art, and engineering went into building a city that was not only amazing on the surface, but also fantastical below the water. Azura would be an awesome place to fight in, because--unlike 99% of Sera--it had not been touched by war and was fully populated. It would be like actually experiencing E-Day. Locust would be rushing through the streets killing everyone in their path while the island's Gears (Onyx Guard) would be fighting to protect the citizens and Adam Fenix. Prescott, being the survivalist/coward that he was, would have tried to flee the city to find help.
    This would give the player a chance to see Adam give Prescott the disk he later gave to Marcus, it would also give us a glimpse of what the city was like before the attack. Anyone have an thoughts on an Azura Escape DLC?
    Save Carmine!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Brunderzlive

What about clay he disappeared until the end of the game.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by The lancer king View Post
    What about clay he disappeared until the end of the game.
    Since Clay showed up on a Raven with the Gorasni and other Gears at the battle of Azura, you are to assume that he was with Cole and Baird when they were searching for reinforcements.
    Save Carmine!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Yeah true but it shouldn't be based on assumptions, however I still loved the campain

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by The lancer king View Post
    Yeah true but it shouldn't be based on assumptions, however I still loved the campain
    Okay let me rephrase this:

Anya said that Jace and Carmine were coming to Anvil Gate with the rest of the survivors from Sovereign.
    Cole and Baird went to find reinforcements to liberate Azura.
    Carmine showed up with the reinforcements to liberate Azura.
    Thus Carmine was either at Anvil Gate with the rest of the Sovereign survivors, or he was with Cole and Baird searching for the Gorasni.
    Either way he ends up with the Cole, Baird, and the Gorasni when they set sail for Azura on the Gorasni Fleet led by the CNV Timgad.
    Save Carmine!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Yeah but marcus never gave the order to clay

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Marcus never gave the order to any of the Gears that showed up. When Marcus left Anvil Gate with Anya, Jace, Dizzy, Sam, and Dom they left all the people Jace and Clay brought with them.
    We know that Clay was at Anvil Gate. We know that he didn't leave with Marcus, Dom, Anya, Dizzy, and Sam. We know that he showed up with the Gorasni, a number of Gears, Cole, and Baird at the beginning of the Second Battle for Azura.

So there is a time gap:
    Clay at Anvil Gate.
    &
    Clay at Azura.

If Clay went with Cole and Baird, then he helped them find the Gorasni and went to Azura with them.
    If Clay didn't go with Cole and Baird, then he just waited with the other Gears at Anvil Gate until Baird and Cole found the Gorasni.

It follows the logic that he went with Cole and Baird, but either way it doesn't matter because he still rode the Gorasni ships to Azura.
    Save Carmine!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Marcus never gave the order to any of the Gears that showed up. When Marcus left Anvil Gate with Anya, Jace, Dizzy, Sam, and Dom they left all the people Jace and Clay brought with them.
    We know that Clay was at Anvil Gate. We know that he didn't leave with Marcus, Dom, Anya, Dizzy, and Sam. We know that he showed up with the Gorasni, a number of Gears, Cole, and Baird at the beginning of the Second Battle for Azura.

So there is a time gap:
    Clay at Anvil Gate.
    &
    Clay at Azura.

If Clay went with Cole and Baird, then he helped them find the Gorasni and went to Azura with them.
    If Clay didn't go with Cole and Baird, then he just waited with the other Gears at Anvil Gate until Baird and Cole found the Gorasni.

It follows the logic that he went with Cole and Baird, but either way it doesn't matter because he still rode the Gorasni ships to Azura.

Ok I have to agree with you because its gonna go on forever lololol (plus you're probably right lol)

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Knowing Epic, they will probably decide to have 'CARMINE GO ON A SUPER AWESOME SECRET MISSION' during that time or something lol
    Save Carmine!

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: jmfchuckie

I made a thread like this. Check my sig.
    Thank you to~ Whipped Mean, x6nat, Nobukara, Kenagain, and III LYCAN III all for codes!
    [11] Please do not come to these forums looking for DLC codes. We also do not allow code trading on the Epic Forums. Unfortunately some baddies scammed forum members so we do not allow it. You are also not permitted to sell codes/items or use codes/items to try to get subscribers/follower on YouTube or other sites. All contests must be approved by a mod.

MSgt. Shooter Person

The next campaign DLC I think show how cole and baird found the UIR. have two new gears acompany them (D.Carmine,Alex Brand) And have them fight against the new savage variants (full sized savage Kantus Savage hunter elite, creeper "we really really need more locust skins") Oh and it would be sweet if we got a Indie soldier for the cog as well

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by solewardenator View Post
    The next campaign DLC I think show how cole and baird found the UIR. have two new gears acompany them (D.Carmine,Alex Brand) And have them fight against the new savage variants (full sized savage Kantus Savage hunter elite, creeper "we really really need more locust skins") Oh and it would be sweet if we got a Indie soldier for the cog as well
    Exactly, but instead of D. Carmine--I doubt they would add such a hyped character for just a DLC--have Clayton with Baird, Cole, and Alex Brand. They could travel to where the UIR are at. Most of the ships we saw show up at Azura were COG ships, so it could be traveling to the coast to radio the ships then going to Gorasnaya. It would be cool if you had to help them deal with Savage Locust in order to evacuate for the Azura Assault. They could actually give us a character model for Trescu and the Yanik, and some interesting dialogue--seeing how the Gorasni were like in love with Baird and Cole lol.
    Last edited by squireyoung; 01-30-2012 at 05:43 PM.
    Save Carmine!

MSgt. Shooter Person

I would like to see what happens with Griffin. His appearance is brief.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by RAAAM View Post
    I would like to see what happens with Griffin. His appearance is brief.
    Right? Its almost like they put him in the game just so they could say IceT is in our game.
    Save Carmine!

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Haganeh

I'll say it again:

We need to know how Cole and Baird found the UIR.

(And while you're at it Epic, make Miran a MP skin please )

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Hazama View Post
    I'll say it again:

We need to know how Cole and Baird found the UIR.

(And while you're at it Epic, make Miran a MP skin please )
    Miran and Michaelson!
    Save Carmine!

Veteran

Gamer IDs

They left out all the Raven pilots, Alex Brand, the Pesangas, specific members of the Gorasni, ect; other characters we knew about in the books. However the comics have done great giving us visualizes of characters.

I really want to see certain 'gaps' filled by DLC, and others filled by books and comics. The gaps in the campaign should be filled in by DLC.

The Campaign DLC's should be:

Playing as Jace, Clay, Sam, and Anya to rescue survivors of the Sovereign.

Playing as Clay, Baird, Cole, and Alex Brand finding reinforcements--the Gorasni and other Gears--to help assault Azura.

Or my personal favorite:

Playing as Prescott, Rivera, and Lowe, and for the 4th: a named Onyx Guard (Possibly the leader), or Adam Fenix. We would play as these during the Locust Invasion of Azura.

This DLC would blow me away, and not just because it would be an awesome battle. With the Depths dlc map we were given a glimpse of just how awesome the city of Azura really was. Amazing architecture, art, and engineering went into building a city that was not only amazing on the surface, but also fantastical below the water. Azura would be an awesome place to fight in, because--unlike 99% of Sera--it had not been touched by war and was fully populated. It would be like actually experiencing E-Day. Locust would be rushing through the streets killing everyone in their path while the island's Gears (Onyx Guard) would be fighting to protect the citizens and Adam Fenix. Prescott, being the survivalist/coward that he was, would have tried to flee the city to find help.
    This would give the player a chance to see Adam give Prescott the disk he later gave to Marcus, it would also give us a glimpse of what the city was like before the attack. Anyone have an thoughts on an Azura Escape DLC?
    Sorotki and Gettner almost made it into the game but sadly they were cut.
    http://twitter.com/#!/karentraviss/s...19629846855680
    "Wreck 'n' Rule!"

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Really?! Ugh so they include Griffon for no reason, but they leave out characters we have been looking forward to seeing for years? Lame IMO.
    Save Carmine!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Really?! Ugh so they include Griffon for no reason, but they leave out characters we have been looking forward to seeing for years? Lame IMO.
    Save Carmine!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dirty spoonge

I want to see 3 DLC ideas come to pass..

A- the idea of Prescott, Rivera, Lowe and an unnamed guard fighting to help save Azura before evacuating it ( maybe Rivera or Lowe can go without helmets to make them a little different?, also maybe a slightly different Prescott model so they can sell it as well like the LE edition Thrashball cole skin...god I want Prescott) but I dunno about him being a coward, he seems to be a pretty capable leader and he was a gear, maybe it ends with trying to evacuate Adam but Prescott and Rivera/Lowe get cut off and have to retreat to go and get help from Sovereign. NOTE- Could also show flashbacks to Vectes in cinematic form

B- A locust themed DLC about the war in the Hollow between the Locust and Lambent.

C- something with Michaelson in it so he can be put in as an MP skin!
    Show your support for the Michaelson and Trescu themed DLC idea!

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...per-happy-hour!

COG- Prescott w/ Team insignia Lancer and C.Omen Gnasher

Locust- KANTUS!!!!!!!!

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: jmfchuckie

Right? Its almost like they put him in the game just so they could say IceT is in our game.
    They also didn't want to focus on a sorta' bad Guy for the game. He came in for a few levels. I would rather see Hoffman, Bernie, and Padrick Salton in it.
    Thank you to~ Whipped Mean, x6nat, Nobukara, Kenagain, and III LYCAN III all for codes!
    [11] Please do not come to these forums looking for DLC codes. We also do not allow code trading on the Epic Forums. Unfortunately some baddies scammed forum members so we do not allow it. You are also not permitted to sell codes/items or use codes/items to try to get subscribers/follower on YouTube or other sites. All contests must be approved by a mod.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by thefuzz View Post

A- the idea of Prescott, Rivera, Lowe and an unnamed guard fighting to help save Azura before evacuating it ( maybe Rivera or Lowe can go without helmets to make them a little different?, also maybe a slightly different Prescott model so they can sell it as well like the LE edition Thrashball cole skin...god I want Prescott) but I dunno about him being a coward, he seems to be a pretty capable leader and he was a gear, maybe it ends with trying to evacuate Adam but Prescott and Rivera/Lowe get cut off and have to retreat to go and get help from Sovereign. NOTE- Could also show flashbacks to Vectes in cinematic form

B- A locust themed DLC about the war in the Hollow between the Locust and Lambent.

Only reason I want to play as Prescott in MP, is because he has the same uniform as Michaelson.
    Save Carmine!

Veteran

Gamer IDs

I think your (A) will be covered in the Dirty Little Secrets comic arc. They have already shown Rivera's face in it and shown Lowe with his helmet. The end of the last issue was the three of them arriving at Azura and giving Adam the specimens.
    Rivera:
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Lowe:
    Last edited by Parasidian; 02-08-2012 at 04:18 PM.
    "Wreck 'n' Rule!"

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

DLS has been the best comic so far. I love how they are showing things we actually want to see. The next one is supposed to be Sovereign's year between Coalition's End and Gears 3. The one after that is about the Anvil Gate group.
    Save Carmine!

I know the dirty volumes 1-3 are concentrated in and possible, and 4 little secret, I just hope they do not kill the mat in the first 5 volumes, which would make me super sad one of my favorite characters.

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by natsuto View Post
    I know the dirty volumes 1-3 are concentrated in and possible, and 4 little secret, I just hope they do not kill the mat in the first 5 volumes, which would make me super sad one of my favorite characters.
    Are you talking about Pad, the likely hood is that they will kill him off since he never showed up in gears 3, i also hope they don't, but they prob will.
    "Wreck 'n' Rule!"

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dirty spoonge

Only reason I want to play as Prescott in MP, is because he has the same uniform as Michaelson.
    lol yeah it sucks we only heard Michaelson voice and saw a few seconds of him dead cause he was a total pirate killing badass in the books..

I also gotta get me those dirty little secret comics never read the gears comics before..
    Show your support for the Michaelson and Trescu themed DLC idea!

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...per-happy-hour!

COG- Prescott w/ Team insignia Lancer and C.Omen Gnasher

Locust- KANTUS!!!!!!!!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

lol yeah it sucks we only heard Michaelson voice and saw a few seconds of him dead cause he was a total pirate killing badass in the books..

I also gotta get me those dirty little secret comics never read the gears comics before..
    You really do man they are the best comics so far. And the next one is going to be about Michaelson and the others on Sovereign.
    Save Carmine!

Veteran

Gamer IDs

You really do man they are the best comics so far. And the next one is going to be about Michaelson and the others on Sovereign.
    I can't wait for the next one, i hope we get a lot more Michaelson in it, but i am worried the artist has created two different looking Michaelsons.
    Michaelson 1 (The one i like):

Michaelson 2:

I hope he draws Michalson like he did in the earlier comics. Also i'm looking forward to Part 5, i can'y wait to see Pad again.
    Last edited by Parasidian; 02-15-2012 at 11:51 PM.
    "Wreck 'n' Rule!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast