Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Loryat

Exclamation Why did Epic change the Savage Marauder? (Now known as the 'Savage Hunter')

I was wondering if anyone knew why Epic decided to change their primary design of the Savage Marauder to the new one that looks nothing to that of the original picture. Now the original Savage Marauder has been changed to what is now known as the Savage Hunter.

Iron Guard

Don't know for sure but I'm sure that picture is the savage creeper don't take my word for it but I think the pictures were the mix up not the actual character design

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The Gubbler

It's come up on the forums before about this and the consensus seems to be that the image we all saw before the release of Fenix Rising was a leak of a character to be released for the fourth DLC. That such a thing could happen is no surprise given the chaotic way, ill-planned way in which the DLC was released, what with all the server issues and difficulties accessing games

MSgt. Shooter Person

I'm guessin the character they showed is gonna have a purpose in beast mode. SO they realised they should save it for the Presumed Beast dlc. Makes sense to me that they'd save it if it was gonna be added to beast mode.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I think the pre-release picture was of the savage creeper.
    Cog: Random/Random. Locust: Random/Random.
    Retro:Flaming. Lancer:Undecided. Hammerburst:Undecided.
    Gnasher:Undecided. Sawed-Off:Undecided.
    Thanks Epic for the Flaming Retro and DLC 4 !