Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    MSgt. Shooter Person

Profile Info:
    What is your Gamertag? Batou667
    Approximately when did this happen to you? Last saturday
    What level were you before getting reset? 74
    How many times have you been reset back to level 1? This is the first time
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have? 5, I think
    What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred? Samantha Byrne
    Were you playing splitscreen? No

Xbox Live Info:
    Were you connected to Xbox live? Yes
    Were you playing with the latest Title Update? I assume so
    Did the affected profile play in the beta? No
    Is the affected profile Gold, Silver, or Local? Gold
    Were you in an Xbox Live party when this occurred? No
    Were you playing in a party within the game itself? No

Hardware Questions:
    Was the affected profile on the harddrive or a USB drive when Rank was reset? The hard drive
    What is the size of the your Hard Drive? 20GB
    How old is your Xbox? It's probably a first-generation 360
    Did you have Gears of War 3 installed to your hard drive at the moment you lost your rank? No
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3? No idea, can't check right now. I'll try to edit this later

DLC:
    Do you own any DLC (free or otherwise) Yes, the free map pack and Raam's Shadow. I do't have Fenix Rising.
    Did you purchase a Season Pass under the affected profile? No
    Please list what DLC you have, including Weapon Skins. See above. I have not bought any weapon skins.

Prior to Rank Reset, was your game freezing or locking up on a loading screen? The game had frozen during gameplay.
    If yes, please answer the following questions:
    What game mode were you playing? Horde
    If Horde:
    Standard or Private? Standard
    What was the map, level and wave? Thrashball level. I forget the wave, but probably somewhere between 20 and 30.
    What mutators were you using? No custom mutators
    What enemies were present? None, all were dead.
    What exactly was happening at the time? The wave had just been completed. I forget whether the points screen had appeared or not.

In your own words, please describe what happened prior to your rank being reset.

It was a standard Horde match as described above. The wave had just been successfully finished. The game froze leaving a static image onscreen. The Xbox guide button did not work. I manually reset the console, and when the game loaded up I found my rank had been reset. I turned the console off and on several times to try to force the rank to load, but this didn't work.

NB, I have experienced Gears 3 freezing on me several times in the past, sometimes during free-flowing gameplay but more commonly at checkpoints or at the start of end of Horde waves (i.e., when loading is taking place). I assumed this was due to using a preowned game disc, so I traded this in and bought a new retail copy of the game. Game freezing became less frequent, but then this rank reset happened.

Profile Info: JUDGEMENTx86
    What is your Gamertag? GUNZxBLAZINx86
    Approximately when did this happen to you? A weekago
    What level were you before getting reset? green 47
    How many times have you been reset back to level 1? once
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have? 5
    What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred? cole train
    Were you playing splitscreen? no
    If yes, was the profile that reset playing on the top or bottom screen?
    If yes, were you playing with two profiles or one profile and a guest profile?

Xbox Live Info:
    Were you connected to Xbox live? yes
    If you were not connected to Xbox live:
    Is your Xbox completely disconnected from the internet or was your party type just set to Local? no
    Were you playing with the latest Title Update? yes
    Did the affected profile play in the beta? no
    Is the affected profile Gold, Silver, or Local? gold
    Were you in an Xbox Live party when this occurred? no
    Were you playing in a party within the game itself? yes

Hardware Questions:
    Was the affected profile on the harddrive or a USB drive when Rank was reset? harddrive
    What is the size of the your Hard Drive? 250 gb
    How old is your Xbox? dont know
    Did you have Gears of War 3 installed to your hard drive at the moment you lost your rank? yes
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3? i have my achievements

DLC:
    Do you own any DLC (free or otherwise) yes
    Did you purchase a Season Pass under the affected profile? no
    Please list what DLC you have, including Weapon Skins. all d horde packs the latest one metal skin

Prior to Rank Reset, was your game freezing or locking up on a loading screen? sometimes
    What game mode were you playing? verse team deathmatch
    If Campaign:
    What Act and Chapter?
    Where exactly were you in the chapter?
    What Act and Chapter did you start at leading up to the freeze? (Example: Act 1 Chapter 1 to Act 5 Chapter 2)
    If Horde:
    Standard or Private?
    What was the map, level and wave?
    What mutators were you using?
    What enemies were present?
    What exactly was happening at the time?
    If Beast:
    Standard or Private?
    What map, level and wave?
    What locust were being played?
    What exactly was happening?
    If Versus:
    What match type and map? team death match blood drive
    Were there bots and how many? no
    What exactly was happening? noting

In your own words, please describe what happened prior to your rank being reset.

hmm well i dont know what happen after i was done with the match i left it then went to main menu and cut my 360 off a hour
    later i come back to play all my ribbons and medals was gone and my level was 1

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: THE stone NiNjA

Profile Info
    Gamer tag:THE stone NiNjA
    ETA: 10:30 A.M. 2-22-2012
    Level: 79 2nd re-up (green)
    How angry 1-10: 10,000,000,000
    Previous resets: zero
    Onyx medals at time: 16 (with approximately 17-25 gold that were within a week or two of becoming onyx)
    Character: Savage Grenadier/Mechanic Baird
    Split Screen: No
    Xbox Live Info
    Was I on?: Yes
    Public
    didn't have beta
    I have a gold account
    All updates were complete
    Yes I was in a party
    [B][U]Hardware
    Profile was on harddrive
    10gb
    2006 xbox (yes, the old white one)
    I still have all of my achievements from previous play.
    DLC
    I had season pass with all DLC (fenix rising/raams shadow/etc) No purchased gun skins..just the ones earned or from Season pass downloads. Also had Mechanic baird from pre order at Best Buy
    Prior to reset
    Was in QuickMatch (team deathmatch) Old town...after match I waited till score was complete and the start of the next match began. then I left the game. Turned off my xbox when it hit the home screen..came back 20 minutes later and I was a lvl 1.
    I did some trouble shooting and found a few forums that said to erase my cache/delet my profile. I tried that and when I came back...still a lvl 1, but now I have to do 1.5 hours of downloading extras again.grr My friends say my rank on the leaderboards is still there...that might mean something. I play gears 4-5 hours a day since it came out...you guys owe me big time. PS: my rank is earned...not done with reaver kills in 3-1. I projected to have the Embry star by the end of next week. FIX ME!

Profile Info:
    What is your Gamertag? DANNYHOPE95
    Approximately when did this happen to you? December 2011
    What level were you before getting reset? 64
    How many times have you been reset back to level 1? Once
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have? 4
    What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred? Onyx Guard (DLC) and Kantus

Xbox Live Info:
    Did the affected profile play in the beta? yes I played from week 2 till the finish unlocking several exclusive items.
    Were you playing in a party within the game itself? no

Hardware Questions:
    Was the affected profile on the harddrive or a USB drive when Rank was reset? hard drive
    What is the size of the your Hard Drive? 250GB
    How old is your Xbox? 1 Year
    Did you have Gears of War 3 installed to your hard drive at the moment you lost your rank? no
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3? ??? Red Infected Crimson Omen Logo

DLC:
    Did you purchase a Season Pass under the affected profile? yes
    Please list what DLC you have, including Weapon Skins.

Season Pass to unlock:
    Horde Command Pack
    Raams Shadow
    Fenix Rising

Infected Omen Weapon Skins
    Adam Fenix
    Griffin
    Free Booster Map Pack
    Commando Dom
    Liquid Green Metal WS
    BETA UNLOCKS WHICH I CANT RESTORE DUE TO LOST BETA SAVE AND SERVER MEMORY OF THEM BEING OVERWRITTEN: Thrashball Cole and Flame Skins (Lancer,Gnasher, Sawed-off) PLEASE COULD I OBTAIN CODES FOR THESE ITEMS IF THEY ARE AVAILIBLE AS DOWNLOAD CODES AS THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO GET THEM BACK. THANKS.

In your own words, please describe what happened prior to your rank being reset

I was playing a private horde match (no mutators active) I finished my session, player data and sever data were updated, I backed out to the title screen after the party session ended. I then returned to the dashboard, removed the disc and turned off the console, the next day my account data was lost and lost my exclusive beta unlocks. As I stated before please could I otain codes to restore the following items:

Thrashball Cole (Original not Limited Edition)
    Flame Weapon Skins (Lancer, Gnasher and Sawed-off)
    Beta Tester Medal

Please could an EPIC employee reply to this and let me know whether I can recieve codes to restore my beta unlocks.

Thanks,

Dan
    Last edited by DANNYHOPE95; 03-04-2012 at 06:39 PM.

Banned

this is bull****....ive been reset twice...both different glitches...the first one was the Re-Up Koth glitch....and the second time....after playing AGAIN....on ****ing TeamDeathmatch....im gettin tiredof this ****...if i didnt have friends to play with id wana ****in refund...people have been talkin on the forums about the reset glitch and NOTHING is being done...okay the PROBLEM isnt the glitch BUT the company that refuses to try to rememdy the problem for those afflicted...(chances are this is considered trolling -_-) whitch is bull****...ibought the game...i bought the season pass ....so i have a right to accuse the makers of the game...i swear it took 2 days goin back an forth between microsoft and Epic...and what do they say your SOL....Im never buying anything from epic again...you can make a hell of a good game but u really know how to **** one up too ...i use to respect this company...now? its just like why bother...heres a tip Epic ...Flak, Cher , Troy hope u show it to Rod ...stop working on DLC's until you fix your ****ing game...it seems like every other game doesnt have this issue except you guys...and even if they did ....they have an immediate solution...THAT is a company for the players...not this ignorance towards the afflicted people that create your livelyhood...whatever im done ima go have fun hackin my **** to my rank and level since you guys apparently are no help -_-

Quote Originally Posted by xjoshpointoh View Post
    Profile Info:

I was playing private Horde on Insane on the map Blood Drive with 4 people for awhile then a 5th jumped on around wave 37. As soon as the 30second timer started in between wave 49 and 50 my screen froze. I sat and waited a minute and tried button mashing to try and jump start it so then I reset my Xbox. I came back to the main menu only to discover I had been reset to leve
    1 ( White ).
    Same thing happened to me last night on the same map and in between wave 49 and 50. It was a private match. We were trying to get a friend his first long hauler ribbon. Just finished wave 49 and as wave 50 began the countdown it froze. Same map and same last wave and it freezes. Epic, at least investigate this map and these two nearly identical scenarios. It can't be just a coincidence. The only real difference was that I was not reset. I opened and then closed the tray to unlock freeze. Thankfully no reset.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: atomik shadow

hmm...making me rather sick of players STILL being reset....wake up EPIC or this will come around and bite you ALL hard...especially if BLUE rankers get reset....

Profile Info:
    What is your Gamertag? - Jonny Beasted U
    Approximately when did this happen to you? Yesterday, around 7pm GMT-London.
    What level were you before getting reset? I was green rank 87
    How many times have you been reset back to level 1? None at all.
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have? 6, maybe 7, i got 1 onyx medal twice.
    What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred? Commando Dom

Xbox Live Info:
    Is your Xbox completely disconnected from the internet or was your party type just set to Local?
    Were you playing with the latest Title Update? As far as i know yes i was, i updated my xbox whenever it was prompted.
    Were you in an Xbox Live party when this occurred? No, i was offline, when i came back on i was reset.
    Were you playing in a party within the game itself? No, i was on my own in the lobby.

Hardware Questions:
    Was the affected profile on the harddrive or a USB drive when Rank was reset? It was on a USB a day before reset, i moved my GT to hardrive because the USB was needed elsewhere... then the next day i recovered it at a friends house.
    What is the size of the your Hard Drive? 60gb
    How old is your Xbox? 2 maybe 3 years old.
    Did you have Gears of War 3 installed to your hard drive at the moment you lost your rank? Yeah.
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3? An infected omen. (red)

DLC:
    Do you own any DLC (free or otherwise): I own all the DLC which affects my online gameplay.
    Did you purchase a Season Pass under the affected profile? No.
    Please list what DLC you have, including Weapon Skins. Horde Command Pack, Raam's shadow, Fenix Rising... Skins : Tiger, Team Distressed, Cute, Green Liquid.

Prior to Rank Reset, was your game freezing or locking up on a loading screen? No.
    What game mode were you playing?
    If Campaign:
    What Act and Chapter?
    What Act and Chapter did you start at leading up to the freeze? (Example: Act 1 Chapter 1 to Act 5 Chapter 2)
    If Horde:
    Standard or Private?
    If Beast:
    Standard or Private?
    If Versus:
    What match type and map?
    Were there bots and how many?

Well, i was at a friends house one day, recovered my profile there a while back and was going there often to play Gow3 online. I purchased all my DLC on his Xbox 360. I decided to update my Xbox at home so i connected to Xbox live and updated my system, at this time i had recovered my profile and it was now on my hardrive. Next day i recovered it back at my friends. Then a day or two later, i went to another friends house and downloaded my profile there. And when i started up GOW3 i wasn't reset fully... i was white rank 87, my games played had gone down incredibly. I had played over 2000 games just a day ago, now i was down to 650, I checked my medals, they had been all reset to about two or three month ago, and i had lost over 14000 total kills. I was on 21000+ kills three days ago now i'm on 7453, i'm not happy at all about that. I decided to play a game nline to see weather or not it was going to sort itself out, but nothing was happening, i was just getting the xp like normal and i managed to rank up to 88 because i was close to ranking anyway. I don't understand why i got deranked to white 87 when i was green 87, i thought it might be because my friend didn't have Fenix Rising that it wouldn't show my Re-Up but turns out he does... Can you help me please i just want my old rank back, i don't want to have to go through it all again... You can check my online stats, i have played over 900 quick TDM and have got 9000+ kills in that game mode alone. I have played ove 700 ranked matched and got over 5500 kills on that too, so if you get my drift i somehow doubt that adds up to the 7000 kills i have now... I really hope you can help me since i am a faithful Gear and in need of some back-up. Thanks - Jonny Beasted U

Profile Info:
    What is your Gamertag? xBEAMS 17x
    Approximately when did this happen to you? Today
    What level were you before getting reset?
    How many times have you been reset back to level 1? This is the first time
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have? Not sure
    What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred? Samantha Byrne

Xbox Live Info:
    Were you playing with the latest Title Update? Yes

Hardware Questions:
    Was the affected profile on the harddrive or a USB drive when Rank was reset? The hard drive
    What is the size of the your Hard Drive? 250gb
    How old is your Xbox? It's probably a first-generation 360
    Did you have Gears of War 3 installed to your hard drive at the moment you lost your rank? No
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3? No idea, can't check right now. I'll try to edit this later

DLC:
    Do you own any DLC (free or otherwise) Yes, the free map pack and Raam's Shadow and Fenix rising pack
    Please list what DLC you have, including Weapon Skins. See above. A few skins were purchased but they are still on the hard drive

Prior to Rank Reset, was your game freezing or locking up on a loading screen? The game had frozen during gameplay.
    What game mode were you playing? Team Death match
    What exactly was happening at the time? In the middle of a game and the xbox froze

This is for my younger brothers account, he is quite distraught about this happening. I hope something it can be fixed.
    I tried downloading the profile on another xbox but no success
    GEARS OF WAR 3 FOR PC

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DzUk ReAcTiOnzZ

Profile Info:
    What is your Gamertag? DzUk ReAcTiOnzZ
    Approximately when did this happen to you? 24th February 2012 at approx 1pm here in the UK
    What level were you before getting reset? 78 re-up 1
    How many times have you been reset back to level 1? this is the first ever
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have? 15 and about 12 in gold with just a few kills or reloads etc to get before onyx
    What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred? In beast as a Mauler

Xbox Live Info:
    Were you playing with the latest Title Update? I guess so
    Did the affected profile play in the beta? Yes

Hardware Questions:
    Was the affected profile on the harddrive or a USB drive when Rank was reset? HDD
    What is the size of the your Hard Drive? I have first gen white console so I think it is about 15Gb
    How old is your Xbox? 5 Years
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3? Red crimson oman

DLC:
    Do you own any DLC (free or otherwise): Yes all up to date DLC
    Did you purchase a Season Pass under the affected profile? Yes
    Please list what DLC you have, including Weapon Skins.: Season Pass, All weapon skin pack, Adam Fenix, Infected oman, Green liquid metal, Comando dom, Horde command, RAAM's Shadow, Versus booster pack and Fenix rising

Prior to Rank Reset, was your game freezing or locking up on a loading screen? It did on the over view of the map prior to the game starting, the count down lagged from 20 to 15.
    If Beast:
    Standard or Private? Standard
    What map, level and wave? Blood drive wave 3
    What locust were being played? 4 team mates I was a Mauler there was a Savage drone and two tickers
    What exactly was happening? All players stopped on the spot or were walking into walls, I was free to move and so were all AI enemy's

(All the above)
    I knew my internet had died so i exited the game came to the loading screen where Marcus is in the back ground from there I turned my Xbox off (I hope that turning the console off there didn't reset me ) and my internet, I turned my Xbox back on after waiting for my internet to finish setting up. Loaded Gears all was good until I press the 'start' button and it listed all my unlocks exactly like it did on my first day of playing, came into the main menu to find I was a lvl 1 with no versus stats but I still had my Brutal legend medal equiped and my leaderboard stats are there still too. I also had lost all exclusive gold weapons skins on Lanser, HB and Gnasher for having Veteran gear achievement on GoW 2 but not on Retro and Sawn-off because I played beta and got commando achievement on GoW1.
    I have tried everything to get it back recovering GT to deleting player data hopeing its only a glitch in the srever... if anyone knows any other way please let me know thanks.
    This is really annoyed me for the fact that Epic have done nothing to stop this from happening to ppl and I have spent about £150.00 on the Epic edition and Microsoft Points for the season pass and all the weapon skin bundle pack. I love the Gears franchise but now I feel let down by Epic for not fixing this and making me waste money on something that I thought was going to be reliable.

FUC* you epic, come suck my dick

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Thkidson23

Are u kidding epic
    This just happened to me and im not gonna answer these stupid questions, this is a joke and embarrasment. Get ur ish together.
    Thkidson23
    Please set my rank to 60 green and give me all the acheivement ive earned. All the unlockables etc. how is that not an option. Ask people what thwy are and reset it. Im a green 60 and u expect me to start from scratch. Make it right

Im really shocked that in gears 3 we still have lag, latency, rank resets and a host of other crap. Admit u cant do online and servers and bring in some experts

You smell that EPIC? That's your community saying **** you and moving on to other things. WAKE UP AND DO SOMETHING FOR US!

What is your Gamertag? Deman06
    Approximately when did this happen to you? some time in january
    What level were you before getting reset? 51
    How many times have you been reset back to level 1? 1
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have? 2
    What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred? onyx guard and ramm
    Were you playing splitscreen? yes

Xbox Live Info:
    If you were not connected to Xbox live: no
    Is your Xbox completely disconnected from the internet or was your party type just set to Local?
    Did the affected profile play in the beta?Y no

Hardware Questions:
    Was the affected profile on the harddrive or a USB drive when Rank was reset? harddrive
    What is the size of the your Hard Drive? 150 Go
    How old is your Xbox? 2 years
    Did you have Gears of War 3 installed to your hard drive at the moment you lost your rank? no
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3? ???
    Prior to Rank Reset, was your game freezing or locking up on a loading screen?
    [INDENT]What game mode were you playing? Versus
    If Campaign:
    What Act and Chapter? /

If Versus:
    What match type and map? KOTH
    Were there bots and how many? on a standard KOTH with maybe a few bots yes
    nothing I just left the game on splitscreen and i saw that my rankIn your own words,

DLC:

-free mp
    -griffin
    -ramm dlc
    -horde command pack
    -marcus rising dlc
    -green liquid metal
    -crimson lancer omen

please describe what happened prior to your rank being reset.

left a splitscreen game with myfriend went back to the loading screen came with unlock items i already had and when loaded my camos, charchters, ribbons and rank was 1

Profile Info:
    What is your Gamertag? Josh McDowell34
    Approximately when did this happen to you? 20/02/2012
    What level were you before getting reset? 61
    How many times have you been reset back to level 1? Once
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have? None
    What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred? Cole

Xbox Live Info:

Hardware Questions:
    Was the affected profile on the harddrive or a USB drive when Rank was reset? No
    What is the size of the your Hard Drive? 120GB
    How old is your Xbox? 3 years
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3? NA

DLC:
    Do you own any DLC (free or otherwise) Yes
    Please list what DLC you have, including Weapon Skins. Fenix Rising Map Pack

Prior to Rank Reset, was your game freezing or locking up on a loading screen? No

I turned on the console and as the start screen came up it gave me the initial skin that you get when you start the ranking system and then once i pressed start it showed that I was rank one.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyMcClure View Post
    This is the official information gathering thread for the Rank Reset issue.

First off, I want to apologize that this even happened to you. As avid gamers ourselves, we completely understand the frustration when you lose all of the hours and progress put into playing Gears 3. Unfortunately, there is currently no way to recover your lost data.

We are working hard to get to the bottom of this, but we need your help. The details about what you did leading up to the Rank Reset is the most valuable information you can provide.

If this occurred to you, please answer the following questions in order to help prevent this from happening to a fellow Gear.

Please limit this thread to info submission only, if you wish to actually discuss this issue further, please visit Retro at Heart's fine thread: [UNOFFICIAL] FALLEN STARS! ~~ Rank RESET Club

Any such discussion here will be deleted.
    Also, please make sure to include the affected gamertag in your submission.

We know that your time is valuable, and we thank you for taking the time to submit this information!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Profile Info:
    What is your Gamertag? ducatihugh
    Approximately when did this happen to you? 03.00 28/02/2012
    What level were you before getting reset? re up level 64 (green number)
    How many times have you been reset back to level 1? once before
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have? 48
    What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred? Raam

Xbox Live Info:

Hardware Questions:
    Was the affected profile on the harddrive or a USB drive when Rank was reset? Hard Drive
    What is the size of the your Hard Drive? 320 GB
    How old is your Xbox? Limited Gears 3 console so less than 6 months old.
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3? None

DLC:
    Do you own any DLC (free or otherwise) ALL DLC
    Did you purchase a Season Pass under the affected profile? YES
    Please list what DLC you have, including Weapon Skins. Commando Dom,Griffin,all flaming weapons from Beta,Raam's Shadow,Horde Command,Fenix Rising,Infected omen,electrical animated set,the yellow Gears logo from ranking to level 100,the half blue/half red skin from completing game on insane by a specific date.

Prior to Rank Reset, was your game freezing or locking up on a loading screen? No

If Campaign:
    What Act and Chapter?

If Horde:
    Standard or Private?

If Beast:
    Standard or Private?

If Versus:
    What match type and map?

Playing online team deathmatch,came to end of game which I exited then back to stats and it had reset to level 1,even medal for Old Guard is locked. Months and months of hard work has gone in the blink of an eye. I am gutted and I'm finished with Gears 3 and probably future Epic Games.

duplicate entry so deleted.
    Last edited by ducatihugh; 02-28-2012 at 09:21 AM.

Just logged in today to find I've been reset: rank, horde upgrades, medals and ribbons.
    However, it seems to remember my previous points, win/loss and kill/death. Brilliant exactly what I need - I reminder of what I used to have...
    I think it's quite ridiculous having to fill out that whole description whilst I am so annoyed. If it weren't for this season pass I'd stop playing right away.

Profile Info:
    What is your Gamertag? Sh N a e B
    Approximately when did this happen to you? 28th Feb 2012
    What level were you before getting reset? re up level 89
    How many times have you been reset back to level 1? -
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have? 8
    What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred? Raam, and Baird

Default response

Profile Info:
    What is your Gamertag? osoStone
    Approximately when did this happen to you? approx 10- 10 30pm 2-28-12
    What level were you before getting reset? Green prestige lvl 71
    How many times have you been reset back to level 1? none
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have? 6
    What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred? recruit clayton carmine
    Were you playing splitscreen? NO

Xbox Live Info:
    Were you connected to Xbox live? YES
    Is your Xbox completely disconnected from the internet or was your party type just set to Local? DISCONNECTED I BELIEVE
    Were you playing with the latest Title Update? YES
    Did the affected profile play in the beta? NO
    Is the affected profile Gold, Silver, or Local? GOLD
    Were you in an Xbox Live party when this occurred? NO
    Were you playing in a party within the game itself? NO

Hardware Questions:
    Was the affected profile on the harddrive or a USB drive when Rank was reset? HARD DRIVE
    What is the size of the your Hard Drive? 60GB
    How old is your Xbox? ITS THE WHITE XBOX BOUGHT IT PREOWNED SO 2 -3 YEARS
    Did you have Gears of War 3 installed to your hard drive at the moment you lost your rank? YES
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3? NONE

DLC:
    Did you purchase a Season Pass under the affected profile? YES I PURCHASED THE SEASON PASS
    Please list what DLC you have, including Weapon Skins. TEAM METAL WEAPONS SKIN AND CAMO AND GHOSTPROTOCOOL FROM COMPLETING ON INSANE AND OTHER , Raam's Shadow,Horde Command,Fenix Rising,Infected omen,electrical animated set,the yellow Gears logo from ranking to level 100,

Prior to Rank Reset, was your game freezing or locking up on a loading screen? NO
    If Campaign:
    What Act and Chapter?
    If Horde:
    Standard or Private?
    If Beast:
    Standard or Private?
    If Versus:
    What match type and map?

In your own words, please describe what happened prior to your rank being reset. I WASN'T PLAYING SO IT WENT INTO THE CUT SCENE BEFORE EVERYTHING TAKES PLACE IN GEARS OF WAR 3 WHEN I PRESSED START IT WAS LOADING BAM IT WAS RESET TO LVL 1.

Default **** this game... 6 months wasted, cant do anything huh...

Profile Info:
    What is your Gamertag?
    LoKi974
    Approximately when did this happen to you?
    29Feb2012 approx 17:40 CST
    What level were you before getting reset?
    Re-Up 2 lvl 89
    How many times have you been reset back to level 1?
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have?
    Approx 49
    What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred?
    Civi Anya
    Were you playing splitscreen?
    No
    N/A
    No

Xbox Live Info:
    Were you connected to Xbox live?
    NO
    N/A
    Were you playing with the latest Title Update?
    YES
    Did the affected profile play in the beta?
    YES
    Is the affected profile Gold, Silver, or Local?
    GOLD
    Were you in an Xbox Live party when this occurred?
    No
    Were you playing in a party within the game itself?
    Yes

Hardware Questions:
    Was the affected profile on the harddrive or a USB drive when Rank was reset?
    Hard Drive
    What is the size of the your Hard Drive?
    250GB
    How old is your Xbox?
    14mos
    Did you have Gears of War 3 installed to your hard drive at the moment you lost your rank?
    yes
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3?
    Red Omen, talking about achievements last earned was "Now they begin to Understand"
    DLC:
    Do you own any DLC (free or otherwise)
    Yes
    Did you purchase a Season Pass under the affected profile?
    Yes
    All Season pass content, All Epic Edition Content,
    Flaming Weapon Skins from beta, Gold Weps (all) Liquid Metal, Adam Phoenix, Commando Dom,
    all unlockable mutators, skins, and characters were had.

Prior Session, yes
    horde, private, insane, i was a guest as well as 1 other not including host
    If Campaign:
    N/A
    What Act and Chapter?
    If Horde:
    Standard or Private?
    Private
    Overpass, Insane, 48
    Instagib, Super Reload, Inf Ammo

Unk,
    Finished the wave, as ribbons were popping up game froze completely.
    Could not dashboard or do anything but power off xbox

If Beast:
    Standard or Private?
    If Versus:
    What match type and map?

Finished wave 48 on Horde, and the game froze, had to power off my xbox, because nothing was reacting. Booted back up loaded gears, already signed in to XBL from dashboard and when the game loaded at the title screen all the initial earned wep skins started showing up, i knew what had happened then... I was raped of the last 6 months of my goddamnd life. Epicly ass ****ed.
    Thanks guys, Im glad ive been a loyal supporter and customer of your products for years. Even bought that ****ty game Bulletstorm for the Beta to this janky ****.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mag sithlord008 PSN ID: magsithlord

Default Rank reset to 1 on horde insane wave 46 lv 82

Profile Info:
    What is your Gamertag? mag sithlord008
    Approximately when did this happen to you? approx 2pm 2-29-12
    What level were you before getting reset? 83<br>How many times have you been reset back to level 1? none
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have? 11<br>What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred? Civil Ania

Xbox Live Info:
    Were you in an Xbox Live party when this occurred? Yes

Hardware Questions:
    Was the affected profile on the harddrive or a USB drive when Rank was reset? HARD DRIVE
    What is the size of the your Hard Drive? 250GB<br>How old is your Xbox? Its the ODST/FORZA Elite Bundle (may 2009)
    Did you have Gears of War 3 installed to your hard drive at the moment you lost your rank? YES
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3? NONE

DLC:
    Did you purchase a Season Pass under the affected profile? YES I PURCHASED THE SEASON PASS
    Please list what DLC you have, including Weapon Skins.&nbsp; GHOSTPROTOCOOL FROM COMPLETING ON INSANE AND OTHER , Raam's Shadow,Horde Command,Fenix Rising, Plasma, Camp, Chocolate
    <br>
    Prior to Rank Reset, was your game freezing or locking up on a loading screen? NO
    If Campaign:
    What Act and Chapter?

If Horde:
    Standard or Private? Private
    What was the map, level and wave? 46
    What mutators were you using? Super reload, must active reload, enemy regeneration
    What enemies were present? lambits, lambit beserkers, wretches, tickers
    What exactly was happening at the time? we finished wave 46 on blood drive and I froze, the party was still ongoing I could still talk and was functional, but nothing else worked.

If Beast:
    Standard or Private?

If Versus:
    What match type and map?

I had made a back up save file on CLoud not 5 hours ago because I am subscribed to xbox/gears 3 forum and this topic kept coming up more frequently.
    I was able to get my data from cloud but I had lost all the progress, 2 medals and Kantus/medic I had worked all that day

Profile Info:
    What is your Gamertag? MD Phenom
    Approximately when did this happen to you?2/20/2012
    What level were you before getting reset? red prestige lvl 35
    How many times have you been reset back to level 1? 0
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have? between 19-21 cant seem to recall
    What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred? valera im pretty sure
    If yes, was the profile that reset playing on the top or bottom screen? n/a
    If yes, were you playing with two profiles or one profile and a guest profile? n/a

Xbox Live Info:
    If you were not connected to Xbox live: n/a
    Is your Xbox completely disconnected from the internet or was your party type just set to Local? n/a
    Were you in an Xbox Live party when this occurred? yes

Hardware Questions:
    How old is your Xbox? 1 year and 2 months
    Did you have Gears of War 3 installed to your hard drive at the moment you lost your rank? yes
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3? the gears of war gear with a skull inside in red and black colours

DLC:
    Please list what DLC you have, including Weapon Skins. -horde command pack
    - ramm's shadow
    - fenix rising
    - deadly cute weapon skin
    - flower weapon skin

Prior to Rank Reset, was your game freezing or locking up on a loading screen? no
    If yes, please answer the following questions: n/a
    What game mode were you playing? n/a
    If Campaign:
    What Act and Chapter? n/a
    Where exactly were you in the chapter? n/a
    What Act and Chapter did you start at leading up to the freeze? (Example: Act 1 Chapter 1 to Act 5 Chapter 2) n/a
    If Horde:
    Standard or Private? n/a
    What was the map, level and wave? n/a
    What mutators were you using? n/a
    What enemies were present? n/a
    What exactly was happening at the time? n/a
    If Beast:
    Standard or Private? n/a
    What map, level and wave? n/a
    What locust were being played? n/a
    What exactly was happening? n/a
    If Versus:
    What match type and map? quick match tdm or randked tdm i cannot remember exactly but it was tdm
    Were there bots and how many? no
    What exactly was happening? started the second after winning the first round

I was currently playing a game of team deathmatch with 2 friends in a xbl party and gow 3 party and afterwinning the first round we started playing the second and during the secon roun i cannot recall exactly at what my game froze along with the xbox which then i turned my xbox off and back on and started gears of war 3 when i press start on the menu i seen my lvl back a 1 white at first i really didnt care this has happened once and all i did was turn off xbox think it will reset everything back to normal but it did not so i repeatedly turned on of my xbxo at leats 3 more times to see if it will fix itself but it did not and i lost everything except achievements i have earned

MD Phenom again also forgot crimson lancer weapon skin and ribbions mutators pretty much everything was gone except achievements

Profile Info:
    What is your Gamertag?WideSalamander
    Approximately when did this happen to you?28/2-2012
    What level were you before getting reset?51 (2)
    How many times have you been reset back to level 1?only this time!
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have?45
    What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred?Alicia Valera
    Were you playing splitscreen?no
    If yes, was the profile that reset playing on the top or bottom screen?-
    If yes, were you playing with two profiles or one profile and a guest profile?-

Xbox Live Info:
    Were you connected to Xbox live?yes
    Were you playing with the latest Title Update?yes
    Did the affected profile play in the beta?no
    Is the affected profile Gold, Silver, or Local?Gold
    Were you in an Xbox Live party when this occurred?No
    Were you playing in a party within the game itself?No

Hardware Questions:
    Was the affected profile on the harddrive or a USB drive when Rank was reset? Harddrive
    What is the size of the your Hard Drive?250GB
    How old is your Xbox?1 1/2 Year
    Did you have Gears of War 3 installed to your hard drive at the moment you lost your rank?Yes
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3?(dont understand!!!)

DLC:
    Do you own any DLC (free or otherwise)I paid for everything!!
    Did you purchase a Season Pass under the affected profile?Yes
    Please list what DLC you have, including Weapon Skins.(seasonpass / horde command pack / Raams shadow /fenix rising )

If yes, please answer the following questionsisconnected from xbox live!!

If Campaign:-
    What Act and Chapter?-
    Where exactly were you in the chapter?-
    If Horde:
    Standard or Private?-
    What was the map, level and wave?-
    What mutators were you using?-
    What enemies were present?-
    What exactly was happening at the time?-
    If Beast:-
    Standard or Private?-
    What map, level and wave?-
    What locust were being played?-
    What exactly was happening?-
    If Versus:
    What match type and map?capture the leader
    Were there bots and how many?fill
    What exactly was happening?I got disconnected from xbox live (29/2-2012 Approx.00.45 (Denmark)) Went to sleep!! Next morning (29/2-2012 Approx.09.15 (Denmark)) I was reset to level 1 + all my onyx medals etc. was gone!!!!! Please restore my profile back to 28/2-2012!!!!!!

Profile Info:
    What is your Gamertag? I CERBERO I
    Approximately when did this happen to you? 01 March 2012 02.30 a.m
    What level were you before getting reset? 87
    How many times have you been reset back to level 1? 0
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have? 4
    What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred? Minh
    Were you playing splitscreen? YES
    If yes, was the profile that reset playing on the top or bottom screen? TOP
    If yes, were you playing with two profiles or one profile and a guest profile? ONE PROFILE AND GUEST

Xbox Live Info:
    Did the affected profile play in the beta? YES
    Were you in an Xbox Live party when this occurred? YES
    Were you playing in a party within the game itself? YES

Hardware Questions:
    Was the affected profile on the harddrive or a USB drive when Rank was reset? HARDDRIVE
    What is the size of the your Hard Drive? 60 GB
    How old is your Xbox? 4 YEARS

DLC:
    Do you own any DLC (free or otherwise) YES
    Please list what DLC you have, including Weapon Skins. ALL I DIDN'T BUY ANY WEAPONS SKIN

Prior to Rank Reset, was your game freezing or locking up on a loading screen? FREEZING
    What game mode were you playing? HORDE
    If Campaign:
    What Act and Chapter?
    If Horde:
    Standard or Private? PRIVATE
    What was the map, level and wave? CITTA VECCHIA EASY 9
    What mutators were you using? I DON'T REMEMBER
    What enemies were present? 0
    What exactly was happening at the time? AT THE END OF 9 WAVE THE GAME FROZE
    If Beast:
    Standard or Private?
    If Versus:
    What match type and map?

THE GAME FROZE AT THE END OF 9 WAVE OF HORDE.I TURN OFF AND THE TURN ON MY XBOX BUT WHEN I LOAD GOW 3 I SAW THAT I WAS LIV 1.

this has been done to me it is ridiculous i spent over 300 hours on gow3 to get to rank 75 green and its all gone your is the only game this has been done on i need something to be or some for of compensation i am not happy

Profile Info:
    What is your Gamertag? GxOxWxkiller87
    Approximately when did this happen to you? approx 8pm 2-29-12
    What level were you before getting reset? 83<br>How many times have you been reset back to level 1? 3 times
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have? 11<br>What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred? dom
    Were you playing splitscreen? yes

Xbox Live Info:

Hardware Questions:
    What is the size of the your Hard Drive? 250GB<br>How old is your Xbox? new 250 gb

DLC:
    Please list what DLC you have, including Weapon Skins.&nbsp; GHOSTPROTOCOOL FROM COMPLETING ON INSANE AND OTHER , Raam's Shadow,Horde Command,Fenix Rising, Plasma, Camp, Chocolate
    <br>
    If Campaign:
    What Act and Chapter?

If Horde:
    Standard or Private? standard
    What was the map, level and wave? didnt get the chance
    What exactly was happening at the time? i just loaded the game

If Beast:
    Standard or Private?

If Versus:
    What match type and map?

i just loaded the game and it was gone i was rank 175 aka 75 green

Profile Info:
    What is your Gamertag? v BlackFrost v
    Approximately when did this happen to you? Got off last night at 7:30, got on today at 5:30
    What level were you before getting reset? 139 or 140
    How many times have you been reset back to level 1? Once. Today.
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have? 4 or 5
    What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred? Aaron Griffin and Theron Elite

Xbox Live Info:
    Were you in an Xbox Live party when this occurred? Last night yes, when I got on today no.
    Were you playing in a party within the game itself? Last night yes, when I got on today no.

Hardware Questions:
    Was the affected profile on the harddrive or a USB drive when Rank was reset? Yes
    What is the size of the your Hard Drive? 250GB
    How old is your Xbox? 1 year
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3? It makes me too sad to look.

DLC:
    Do you own any DLC (free or otherwise) Yes, ALL DLC
    Please list what DLC you have, including Weapon Skins. Every DLC including Season Pass. All Gold Omen, All Gold Plasma, All Camos related with DLC, Flaming Gnaser, Flaming Lancer, The rest I dont care about.

If Campaign:
    What Act and Chapter?
    If Horde:
    Standard or Private?
    If Beast:
    Standard or Private?
    If Versus:
    What match type and map?

Please please do something quick about this. All my information is there and not there. All my achievments are there, it says that I have all the camos and playing as Griffin when i click Option - Multiplayer. I play Gears of War 3 every. single. day. And its my favorite game. Let me tell you. Right now, I AM DEVASTATED. Is that nerdy? No. Because all of my accomplishments of the past year is completely wiped out with a single wisp of a log on. And now your telling me that there is no chance of getting it back? Should I be angry? Yes i damn right should. You cant blame me for my attitude because quite frankly, it is not my fault. And quite frankly, im not the only one experiencing this problem. ... Now i can't play my favorite game because my efforts at achieving my prior status is futile. No point in playing when your just backtracking. Please oh please of please fix. this. problem.

Now that u probably didnt read that because it was a rant, heres what u want to hear EPIC. Usually I play about every night for about an hour or two from somewhere between 4-9 and usually play by myself. But last night as I got on, i got a messege from a friend that I've played with only once before, and he had a party of 3 or 4 with him so I made the team full or 4. We played for maybe a little over an hour before I got off. Incidently, I was playing badly last night, most of the time I get an MVP every match, but I only got one last night. The last map we played on was Mercy I believe. Now today, I got on at about 4:30, and its the usual, I press start and it begins to download my daily content and stuff. But when I download it, It downloads all of my beta unlockables. For example, flaming gnasher unlocked, golden hamurburst unlocked, etc. Of course, and ive said this before, I WAS DEVASTATED to find out that all of my accomplishments have been replaced, only to be seen was a small white 1 on the top right corner of the screen. I was reset. I was angry. And it was time to get to the bottom of this. I have one friend playing Gears of War 3, and I ask him about it and hes never heard of it, another friend joins the party and he plops in Gears of War 3 and his accomplishments are the same. Only me. Let me say this again. I AM DEVASTATED. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO SOMETHING.

Profile Info:
    What is your Gamertag? TheOneWhoDidIt
    Approximately when did this happen to you? Feb 28th
    What level were you before getting reset? Green 51
    How many times have you been reset back to level 1? 1st Time
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have? 7
    What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred? Golden Miner

Xbox Live Info:
    Were you playing in a party within the game itself? Yes

Hardware Questions:
    Was the affected profile on the harddrive or a USB drive when Rank was reset? Harddrive
    What is the size of the your Hard Drive? 60 GB
    How old is your Xbox? About 5 years
    Did you have Gears of War 3 installed to your hard drive at the moment you lost your rank? Yes
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3? Don't know

DLC:
    Do you own any DLC (free or otherwise) Yes
    Please list what DLC you have, including Weapon Skins. Free MP, Fenix MP, Horde Command Pack, Infected Omen, Ramm's Shadow, Commando Dom, Adam

If Campaign:
    What Act and Chapter?
    If Horde:
    Standard or Private?
    If Beast:
    Standard or Private?
    If Versus:
    What match type and map?
    I was playing playing Quick Team Deathmatch with a few friends. When the game ended I went to the dashboard and started playing the MLB 2k12 Demo. The next time I got back on Gears I was reset.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: i R E A P 3 R x

Profile Info:
    What is your Gamertag? i R E A P 3 R x
    Approximately when did this happen to you? 1 March 2012 Around 10 PM
    What level were you before getting reset? Level 80 2nd prestige (green)
    How many times have you been reset back to level 1? just this time (1)
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have? 42
    What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred? Civilian Anya
    Were you playing splitscreen? NO

Xbox Live Info:
    Were you connected to Xbox live? NO
    Is your Xbox completely disconnected from the internet or was your party type just set to Local? Party Local
    Did the affected profile play in the beta? YES
    Were you in an Xbox Live party when this occurred? NO
    Were you playing in a party within the game itself? NO

Hardware Questions:
    What is the size of the your Hard Drive? 20 GB
    How old is your Xbox? Around 2\3 Years its the old one ( the white one)
    Did you have Gears of War 3 installed to your hard drive at the moment you lost your rank? NO

DLC:
    Do you own any DLC (free or otherwise)? I HAVE THEM ALL
    Please list what DLC you have, including Weapon Skins. FENIX RISING, HORD COMMAND PACK, RAAM´s SHADOW, skins: Chocolate, ghos protocol ( from campaign ) plasma team insignia the horde command pack skins, raams shadows skins and green prestige skin.

Prior to Rank Reset, was your game freezing or locking up on a loading screen? YES
    If Campaign:
    What Act and Chapter?
    If Horde:
    What was the map, level and wave? OVERPASS, INSANE, Aroun 40-45
    What mutators were you using? SUPER RELOAD, INFINITE AMMO AND COMET
    What enemies were present? REAVERS, THERON GUARDS, GRINDERS, BOOMERS
    What exactly was happening at the time? THE GAME FREEZED BUT I WAS STILL ABLE TO TALK WITH MY FRIENDS IN THE PARTY
    If Beast:
    What map, level and wave? CHECKOUT, CASUAL, 6
    What locust were being played? SAVAGE DRONE, GRENADIER
    What exactly was happening? SAME THING THE GAME LAGGED AND FREEZED AND I WAS STILL ABLE TO TALK WITH MY FRIENDS IN PARTY
    If Versus:
    What match type and map? TDM, GRIDLOCK
    Were there bots and how many? NO
    What exactly was happening? GAME FREEZED

In your own words, please describe what happened prior to your rank being reset:
    BEFORE I WENT PLAYING OFFLINE I MOVED MY GEARS OF WAR 3 DATA TO CLOUD to regulary keep my medals and level updated in case of something happened, it was not the first time i moved my player data to cloud, and from all that times than i moved my player data, it didnt affect any of my stats, medal,level,skins,mutators etc. then i turned my xbox off, later i turned on mt xbox, but i was not playing online i was playing offline ( and when i mean offline i mean off the inthernet not offline status ) then i started gears i choosed to start from HARD DRIVE then i simple went to level 1 and my medal,ribbons,mutators skins, characters where no longer there. I Really hope you guys can give me my medal back because i spent a lot of time in gears and EPIC should be more aware of community issues and not just go by them.

Profile Info:
    What is your Gamertag? eclipse FbM
    Approximately when did this happen to you? 5 mins ago, March 2, 2012, 9:07 Pm PST
    What level were you before getting reset? Green 87 i think
    How many times have you been reset back to level 1? This is the first
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have? not sure, like 5 or 6 maybe
    What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred? Bernie/Myrrah

Xbox Live Info:
    Were you connected to Xbox live? I was about to get on to play some gears and it didn't sign me in
    Is your Xbox completely disconnected from the internet or was your party type just set to Local? I got on gears, didn't notice it was not signed to xbox live, and was local level one, then signed in and was still level one.

Hardware Questions:
    What is the size of the your Hard Drive?like 200, it's the slim with kinnect
    How old is your Xbox? it's the slim with connect got it july 2011
    Did you have Gears of War 3 installed to your hard drive at the moment you lost your rank? Yes
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3? Don't understand, but says i have 46 of 72 achievements

DLC:
    Please list what DLC you have, including Weapon Skins. All DLC, no bought weapon skins

Prior to Rank Reset, was your game freezing or locking up on a loading screen? it's done that like twice about a month ago but that's it
    What game mode were you playing? Probably alpha or king
    If Campaign:
    What Act and Chapter?
    If Horde:
    Standard or Private?
    If Beast:
    Standard or Private?
    If Versus:
    What match type and map? probably alpha koth exe or reg king
    Were there bots and how many? don't remeber
    What exactly was happening? it would freeze when when match ended and i would have to restart my box

I just finished playing around 5 or 6 i think and then just got back on right now like at 9:05 i selected "Play game" in the dashboard, waited, and when i pressed start at the main main menu it showed i got like chrome gnasher and something else as well but couldn't see because the "downloading playlist and updates" notification was in the way. I then noticed i was in loca party and level 1 white or bronze or whatever, ( i should've dashboarded, but i didn't, i don't know why) but then i tried sigining in to xbox live, becasue i wasn't online, and it set it can connect or is disconnected or something, and tried again it logged me into xbox live but was still level 1, i joined my joined my friends private game when he invited me, got one kill while my friend was telling me to delete my profile then recover, so i quit that game and did this. Thanks if you read this any epic staff, and please help =]

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Brooklynstylez

What is your Gamertag? Brooklynstylez
    Approximately when did this happen to you? 3-2-12
    What level were you before getting reset? level 89 Green
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have? 61
    What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred? Griffin

Xbox Live Info:
    Is your Xbox completely disconnected from the internet or was your party type just set to Local? no

Hardware Questions:
    Was the affected profile on the harddrive or a USB drive when Rank was reset? hard drive
    What is the size of the your Hard Drive? 250
    How old is your Xbox? 10 months

DLC:
    Do you own any DLC (free or otherwise)

Prior to Rank Reset, was your game freezing or locking up on a loading screen? yes

If Campaign:
    What Act and Chapter?
    If Horde:
    Standard or Private? Private
    What was the map, level and wave? blood drive on insane wave 10 i think
    What mutators were you using? super reload, enemy regen, and must have actives
    What enemies were present? end of wave
    What exactly was happening at the time? it froze
    If Beast:
    Standard or Private?
    If Versus:
    What match type and map?

I was playing the game like usually and the wave just ended game froze completely everyone else was still in the match but my character was just standing there according to what my friends were telling me. On my screen it wasnt moving or anything. I turned off the xbox and turn it back on that when everything was gone. I've had this happen before to me where it froze while playing horde before and I would turn it off and then back on it would be okay. This time it wasn't I really want everything I had back I can not see myself starting over from the beginning I put alot of time into this game to loose it all like this it's devasting.

Profile Info:
    What is your Gamertag? Famato X
    Approximately when did this happen to you? 3/3/12
    What level were you before getting reset? Green 63
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have? 10
    What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred? myrrah or alicea
    Were you playing splitscreen? não

Xbox Live Info:

Is your Xbox completely disconnected from the internet or was your party type just set to Local? não
    Did the affected profile play in the beta? yes

Hardware Questions:
    How old is your Xbox? seven months
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3? skull

DLC:
    Do you own any DLC (free or otherwise) no
    Please list what DLC you have, including Weapon Skins. All DLC , All weapon skins, except Flames ( did not play in Beta): I have all dlc I lost gold lancer and hammerburst

When you press start on the home screen appeared covers chrome gun and it is one level
    I lost all track and medals is as if I had never played online
    I missed five months of play
    Please solve this problem

MSgt. Shooter Person

hi, how do i get my rank back if this has happened? ...it just happened the SECOND time to me.

Profile Info:
    What is your Gamertag? MajesticRider91
    Approximately when did this happen to you? 04.03.2012 (5mins ago)
    What level were you before getting reset? 87
    How many times have you been reset back to level 1? this has been the second time now
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have? 13
    What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred? Barrick (i don't remember the character i played when it happened first)
    Were you playing splitscreen? yes with a xbox live guest
    If yes, was the profile that reset playing on the top or bottom screen? top
    If yes, were you playing with two profiles or one profile and a guest profile? with a profile and a xbox live guest

Xbox Live Info:

Is your Xbox completely disconnected from the internet or was your party type just set to Local? the screen did freeze and i had to switch of the console.
    Were you playing in a party within the game itself? i played with 2 other people; 1 had also a xbox live guest

Hardware Questions:
    What is the size of the your Hard Drive? 320 gb
    How old is your Xbox? can't tell you the date. its the limited gears of war edition. so it was bought last year
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3? the last achievement i did was the foreshadowing.

DLC:
    Please list what DLC you have, including Weapon Skins. horde commando, raams shadow, fenix rising, liquid green metal, the big starting weapon pack, all pre-order skins, adam fenix, infected omen, ... so everything you can have except of the beta stuff

i played horde in a private match. we played as zeta team on map "overpass" and wave "20". after the wave the screen froze and i had to turn off the xbox. when i turned it on again i was level 1. its the second time now...
    is there a way i can get my rank and medals back? i really lost everything i unlocked.

What is your Gamertag? PeeJayCee33
    Approximately when did this happen to you? 03/02/2012
    What level were you before getting reset? Level 78
    How many times have you been reset back to level 1? This is the First time
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have? 10-14
    What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred? Anya

Xbox Live Info:
    Is your Xbox completely disconnected from the internet or was your party type just set to Local? it happened when i turned my box on the next day did'nt even play yet
    Were you in an Xbox Live party when this occurred? no i just turned my box on to play
    Were you playing in a party within the game itself? was'nt playin yet

Hardware Questions:
    How old is your Xbox? brand new konnect ready xbox slim 250gb months old less then a year
    Did you have Gears of War 3 installed to your hard drive at the moment you lost your rank? no playin from disk
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3? the black and red cog skull logo

DLC:
    Horde Pak....Tiger Skins set..Crimson omen lancer

If Campaign:
    What Act and Chapter?

If Horde:
    Standard or Private?

If Beast:
    Standard or Private?

If Versus:
    What match type and map?

In your own words, please describe what happened prior to your rank being reset.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely Nothing happened before this problem.. i was playing normally with the same person i play with every time i play doing the exact same thing i always do we finished playing went to the main menu checked my stats as i always do before i shut it down to see how far from the next onyx badges i was... went to the dashboard..and shut my box off with the control by holding the center button and clicking shut down .. the same exact thing and the same exact way i always finish playing gears3 evey single time i play...

i would just like to add... I spent 3 hours on the phone with xbox live support for this problem and they said this is epics issue to resolve..and until then theres nothing they can do yet.. people spend there money on these game systems and games and DLC and all this stuff for it to just be a waste and have to wait weeks on end for it to be resolved... whats the point of spending money on a BIG hard Drive if you guys save all our stuff and lose it ... some people play these games all day long every day and put it plenty of more hours then i have playing and all for your company to be like OH fill out these million questions and well try and see whats going on ... i find it very insulting and disrespectful that we the people have to do the leg work trying to help you fix a problem that is'nt our fault or problem from the begining if your one of the biggest video game companies in the world and you have all these people spending all this money .. this is your THIRD GAME.... it should be working properly by now... and i could understand losing data thats yours but this is OUR GAME PLAY time OUR STATS ... shouldnt this be ON OUR XBOX MEMORY... if this problem is'nt resolved,compensated,AND done Quickly... XBOX and EPIC games has lost my respect and business

Default cire91

What is your Gamertag? CiRe91
    Approximately when did this happen to you? 27/02/2012
    What level were you before getting reset? green 88
    How many times have you been reset back to level 1? This is the First time
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have? 24
    What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred? Anya civile-savage kantus
    If yes, was the profile that reset playing on the top or bottom screen?no
    If yes, were you playing with two profiles or one profile and a guest profile?no

Xbox Live Info:
    Is your Xbox completely disconnected from the internet or was your party type just set to Local? it happened when i turned my box on the next day did'nt even play yet
    Were you playing in a party within the game itself?no

Hardware Questions:
    What is the size of the your Hard Drive? 14gb
    How old is your Xbox? 4 or 5 years
    Did you have Gears of War 3 installed to your hard drive at the moment you lost your rank? no playin from disk
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3? the black and red cog skull logo

DLC:
    Horde Pak....raam's shadow..fenix rising

If Campaign:
    What Act and Chapter?
    If Horde:
    Standard or Private?
    If Beast:
    Standard or Private?
    If Versus:
    What match type and map?

I was playing playing official Team Deathmatch with a few friends. When the game ended I went to the dashboard. The next time I got back on Gears I lost all my points and onyx medals...

Profile Info:
    What is your Gamertag? Pernicious Shot
    Approximately when did this happen to you? Sunday March 4th, around 6 pm 2012
    What level were you before getting reset? Re up Once - lvl 87
    How many times have you been reset back to level 1? Just this time
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have? 18...
    What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred? Big Rig Dizzy like always

Xbox Live Info:

Hardware Questions:
    Was the affected profile on the harddrive or a USB drive when Rank was reset? no
    What is the size of the your Hard Drive? i dont know. I have 360 slim. I have 160 gb left
    How old is your Xbox? 1 year
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3? the crimson omen

DLC:
    Please list what DLC you have, including Weapon Skins. the season pass only

Prior to Rank Reset, was your game freezing or locking up on a loading screen? no
    What game mode were you playing? quick match
    If Campaign:
    What Act and Chapter?
    If Horde:
    Standard or Private?
    If Beast:
    Standard or Private?
    If Versus:
    What match type and map? dont know
    Were there bots and how many? none
    What exactly was happening? i turned xbox off after a quick match was over

Note: i have not played a match since the reset. I have many hours in this game and i swear, if there is no fix, i will break the game in half and never purchase
    another Epic game in my entire life.

hey epic, suck my little wiener!!!!!!! yall are garbage. my dog ate my gears anyways actually....THANK GOD (; i was the best at your *****y game tho

Profile Info:
    What is your Gamertag? jacobmaster
    Approximately when did this happen to you? March 4, 2012
    What level were you before getting reset? 1st re-up (green), level 80
    How many times have you been reset back to level 1? Just this once
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have? 7
    What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred? Sam/Myrah

Xbox Live Info:
    Were you in an Xbox Live party when this occurred?
    Were you playing in a party within the game itself?

Hardware Questions:
    Was the affected profile on the harddrive or a USB drive when Rank was reset? Hardrive
    What is the size of the your Hard Drive? 20gb
    How old is your Xbox? xbox arcade that i have had for 3 years
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3? Nothing

DLC:
    Do you own any DLC (free or otherwise) everything they have out now, which includes the first 3 and the free maps.
    Please list what DLC you have, including Weapon Skins. First 3, horde command center, Raams shadow, and fenix rising. Weapon skins: chocolate, ghost protocol, chrome, camo, plasma, chrimson omen, electric, and others i unlocked but have been reset.

Prior to Rank Reset, was your game freezing or locking up on a loading screen? Yes
    If Campaign:
    What Act and Chapter?
    If Horde:
    Standard or Private?
    If Beast:
    Standard or Private?
    If Versus:
    What match type and map? Ranked execution
    What exactly was happening? I lagged out while the players were connecting and was stuck at a black screen, did not choose map or characters, ect.

In your own words, please describe what happened prior to your rank being reset. I started to play a ranked execution and when i found a match i lagged out while the players were connecting. I was stuck at a black screen so i turned off my xbox and immediately got back on. when i got to the menu everything was gone, my rank, ribbons, and medals. i still have all of my achievements and i was using the onxy tour of duty medal, which states that i have beaten the game on insane so i received the ghost protocol skin. I also have all of my leader board and combat card stats.

Profile Info:
    What is your Gamertag? The Goody Bros
    Approximately when did this happen to you? Last night at 1am.
    What level were you before getting reset? Level 60 (Green Prestige)
    How many times have you been reset back to level 1? Once.
    Approximately how many Onyx Medals did you have? 63, never been so enraged in my life.
    What character were you playing as before the rank reset occurred? Cole Train LE
    Were you playing splitscreen? No.
    If yes, was the profile that reset playing on the top or bottom screen? -
    If yes, were you playing with two profiles or one profile and a guest profile? -

Xbox Live Info:
    Were you connected to Xbox live? Yes.
    Is the affected profile Gold, Silver, or Local? Gold.
    Were you in an Xbox Live party when this occurred? No.
    Were you playing in a party within the game itself? No.

Hardware Questions:
    Was the affected profile on the harddrive or a USB drive when Rank was reset? Harddrive.
    What is the size of the your Hard Drive? 20gb.
    How old is your Xbox? 4 years.
    Did you have Gears of War 3 installed to your hard drive at the moment you lost your rank? Yes.
    Look at your achievement list. What icon do you see next to Gears of War 3? Black omen on Red background.

DLC:
    Do you own any DLC (free or otherwise): All of it.
    Did you purchase a Season Pass under the affected profile? Yes.
    Please list what DLC you have, including Weapon Skins. All map packs, RAAM's Shadow and Deadly cute weapon skin.

Prior to Rank Reset, was your game freezing or locking up on a loading screen? Froze whilst finding a horde match.
    What game mode were you playing? Just finished playing horde.
    If Campaign:
    What Act and Chapter?
    If Horde:
    Standard or Private? Standard, whilst searching for a game.
    What was the map, level and wave? Just came out of Overpass wave 10.
    What mutators were you using? None.
    What enemies were present? 1 Berserker.
    What exactly was happening at the time? Failed wave, so I quit and searched for a new match.
    If Beast:
    Standard or Private?
    If Versus:
    What match type and map?

Game froze whilst searching for a game of horde, so I reset the xbox and started up gears of war 3. Pressed start and chose my Harddrive to load my profile up as I usually would. Unlocks began popping up the right hand side as if I'd only just made my account, Then I noticed I was white level 1 rather than green level 60. So I checked stats and awards and noticed I had lost all of my ribbons and all 63/65 of my onyx medals. I still have the 'Supreme Allfather' Onyx medal as my selected medal to prove I had done it before, and all of my multiplayer default weapon skins are either onyx/re-up skin 1. I am so frustrated as I was only days away from unlocking the prestigious Seriously 3.0. WHY OH WHY EPIC DIDN'T YOU MAKE YOUR SERVERS REPLACE CORRUPTED DATA, RATHER THAN ALLOWING CORRUPTED DATA TO REPLACE THE SERVER DATA -_-

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast