Results 1,321 to 1,360 of 1554
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Icey Phenom

No .
    GT: Icey Phenom
    Re-Up: \\★//

Proud Member of EGFC | Proud Member of The Onyx Gaurd

HUGE thanks to Echoplex for the SGE/Thanks to CH for the Adam Fenix/Thanks to Zap for the Commando Dom!

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeACoffee View Post
    scout raises an interesting question. what would be tastier: bacon or having an exp event in gears 2
    Funny how you just ignored my response lol.
    Gears 1 1160/1250 | Gears 2 1750/1750 | Gears 3 1900/2000 | Bulletstorm 1000/1000
    Thank you Cher for the Lancer Avatar prop and the Minecraft skin pack! |Thank you NeillMcAttack for Commando Dom!| Thank you DarkAp89 for Mechanic Baird!| Thank you PopeAdrian37th for Jungle Tai and Neon!| Thank you I OU a Beatn for the Paintball Skin!| Thank you III LYCAN III for the Web Skin, the Classic Hammy and Marcus!|Thank you The Anya Bunni for Anya and Team Metal!|

MSgt. Shooter Person

25xp event!

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Gnashty NaS

Why is a thread this old back up? Can someone explain?

EDITL: Lol how did I get in the Gears of War 2 section? 0.o Gotta stop clicking links...
    Thank you a ton oIGRIMREAPERIo for the opportunity to enter your tournament and win the COG Medallion and Adam Fenix code! Your generosity is touching!
    Thank you CHER for the Commando Dom code! The Generosity of some people...I love it. Thank you a TON III LYCAN III for Savage Kantus! I was afraid I would never get him back! And my Bro's Commando Dom!
    Thank you Big Water for my Baird Goggles! I just said I'd like them and you gave them to me! Amazing!
    Click here for the most in depth guide to being leader around!
    The COG formerly known as ser10.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by I ViCTiMiZER View Post
    Funny how you just ignored my response lol.
    funny how you are chasing a flame war. leave it be. this thread is intended to show support for an xp event. doesnt hurt anyone. would help a lot of people.

bump for xp

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jim Tuna

While you guys are sitting around waiting for an event, you could have had your wings already!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkio View Post
    Sorry, but really? That Jim Tuna guy is a reaper? Dude does nothing but spam the forums I have yet to come across one non spammy post from him. There are other users who are more active and contribute a lot of information/ help threads off their own initiative- they are more deserving of this opportunity. Apparently you can report spam and spam is frowned upon but here EPIC are, rewarding the spammers.

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Doctor Pie 7056

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Tuna View Post
    While you guys are sitting around waiting for an event, you could have had your wings already!
    lol I would put this in my sig if I had room :P
    I have a shotgun
    Quote Originally Posted by xTZAx View Post
    I was considering cancelling my pre-order until they finally confirmed that I can turn off gore and language.
    Yes, this is a fertile land we will rule over all this land, we will call it, this land. - Thumbs up if you get the reference

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Pie 7056 View Post
    lol I would put this in my sig if I had room :P
    Honestly I dont follow that. While we wait for another xp event what exactly do you think people are doing? Sitting in front of their TVs wit the pad in hand constantly refreshing this thread to see if its finally on? Id rather play other games and then jump on gears for a weekend when its got a big multiplier rather than grind koth for weeks.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x EeMBe x

bump for Xp ! :b
    YouTube.com/EMiN3MHD Twitter: @EMiN3MHD
    Proud member of the Old Guard & Beta Tester
    Thanks to III LYCAN III for the green weapons
    Thanks to Digital for the Com Dom
    Thanks to Kaylila for Emergence Era Baird
    Thanks to PopeAdrian37th for Jungle Tai
    Thanks to Cher & FL4K for the Savage Kantus on Flak's 10th Anniversary

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xAim4TheHead

XP EVENT!!! WHOOOO!!! Wouldnt that be nice! I had to remake my xbox live account. I want my wings so i can get some goldens in gears 3. i wish we could get an event

MSgt. Shooter Person

xp event bump

Veteran

funny how you are chasing a flame war. leave it be. this thread is intended to show support for an xp event. doesnt hurt anyone. would help a lot of people.

bump for xp
    No, I gave a valid response to yours. Your arguments however, didn't make sense at all and you know that. Getting offensive and then proceeding to ignore my response only confirms it.

Honestly I dont follow that. While we wait for another xp event what exactly do you think people are doing? Sitting in front of their TVs wit the pad in hand constantly refreshing this thread to see if its finally on? Id rather play other games and then jump on gears for a weekend when its got a big multiplier rather than grind koth for weeks.
    Shows exactly how much time you're willing to spend on the game. Wings are supposed to be earned, and lots of Veterans did before EPIC decided to start a bunch of XP events. But I already tried to explain that in my other post. Unforunately you failed to understand it.
    Gears 1 1160/1250 | Gears 2 1750/1750 | Gears 3 1900/2000 | Bulletstorm 1000/1000
    Thank you Cher for the Lancer Avatar prop and the Minecraft skin pack! |Thank you NeillMcAttack for Commando Dom!| Thank you DarkAp89 for Mechanic Baird!| Thank you PopeAdrian37th for Jungle Tai and Neon!| Thank you I OU a Beatn for the Paintball Skin!| Thank you III LYCAN III for the Web Skin, the Classic Hammy and Marcus!|Thank you The Anya Bunni for Anya and Team Metal!|

MSgt. Shooter Person

bump for xp

Marrow Fiend

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Xx2KiLLxZoNExX

There won't be another xp event for Gears of War 2 except for the current 4x xp event that is going on now and has been going on for a while.

But just to tell you all just keep trying in Gears 2. A friend of mine got his wings yesterday and he played everyday and worked hard to get it and he says that it was all worth it.

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Doctor Pie 7056

Guys seriously just play the game :P
    I have a shotgun
    Quote Originally Posted by xTZAx View Post
    I was considering cancelling my pre-order until they finally confirmed that I can turn off gore and language.
    Yes, this is a fertile land we will rule over all this land, we will call it, this land. - Thumbs up if you get the reference

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XGonGiveltToYa

Having bad luck finding matches; still hoping for an XP event to increase players and make things faster.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BEERMONEY696969

Skorge and cyclops for Judgement. My post is complete.
    THANKS CARMINE COG FOR AARON GRIFFIN, CHER FOR ADAM FENIX, III LYCAN III FOR COM DOM AND DOM, DARKAP89 FOR SAVAGE KANTUS, YOSOYPR FOR JUNGLE TAI AND ORION FOR ALEX BRAND.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDodger View Post
    Ok so the requirements for 4.0 is very similiar to becoming a Jedi Master at Shark riding who has had plastic surgery to look like Cliff Bleszinski.

MSgt. Shooter Person

xp event bump

MSgt. Shooter Person

I was 94 when mines was restarted been waiting for a event for a long time

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: radamanthyspl

Qiuck question, what's the current xp multiplier?
    I removed my signature just cause I could.

MSgt. Shooter Person

4x - although i think the "standard" for years was 2x

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Gearhead ExeC

Xpxpxpxpxpxpxpxpxp!!!!!

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BEERMONEY696969

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm XP PLEASE
    THANKS CARMINE COG FOR AARON GRIFFIN, CHER FOR ADAM FENIX, III LYCAN III FOR COM DOM AND DOM, DARKAP89 FOR SAVAGE KANTUS, YOSOYPR FOR JUNGLE TAI AND ORION FOR ALEX BRAND.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDodger View Post
    Ok so the requirements for 4.0 is very similiar to becoming a Jedi Master at Shark riding who has had plastic surgery to look like Cliff Bleszinski.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: A Brown Ninjaa

trtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrihouopciuetrgztaqz
    \\*// Anthony Carmine/Golden Hunter Thank you III LYCAN III for my commando Dom code my first code on the forums
    "Oh S*** your heads gone !! " on my Iphone so chiil out . Thank you mike90 for my Golden retro code !
    Thank you CrabSonoshee for my Flaming sawed-off code

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

That's what everyone else did like myself. I worked for over a year on it. If you wanted it bad enough, you would have it. The game has been out for almost 4 years now.
    Sorry, but really? That Jim Tuna guy is a reaper? Dude does nothing but spam the forums I have yet to come across one non spammy post from him. There are other users who are more active and contribute a lot of information/ help threads off their own initiative- they are more deserving of this opportunity. Apparently you can report spam and spam is frowned upon but here EPIC are, rewarding the spammers.

MSgt. Shooter Person

please epic
    proud member of the EGFC

A BIG thank you to Yosoypr for the jungle tai code
    A BIG thank you to seven blessed for the baird code
    A BIG thank you my wife saffsie for the cob web and lambent skins, and my daughter for the paintball skin

why put "for the horde" when playing as locust in judgement. there is no horde....mode

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WHERES BILDO

i wish they would i would love to reach lvl 100 again after being reset

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Magicace01

Magicace01 here from nz always on gears 2 after veteran gear achivement seems i got reset ive redone most my war journal just trying 2 find sum peeps 2 horde with

Redeemer

Quote Originally Posted by magicace View Post
    Magicace01 here from nz always on gears 2 after veteran gear achivement seems i got reset ive redone most my war journal just trying 2 find sum peeps 2 horde with
    add me up lets do gears 2

MSgt. Shooter Person

I must support this because i want those wings
    Every broken enemy will know that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive. I'm the INDESTRUCTIBLE MASTER OF WAR.
    \\*// WAR HERO
    COG: TAI Locust: SAVAGE KANTUS

Loadout: Flaming Retro Lancer Lightning Gnasher

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: finRatman X3 PSN ID: Ratman_Fi

Ugh .
    Gamertag: finRatman X3 Gearhead since '06 ¡RageQuitPro! Start>Up>A>A ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Need help with Gears 2 multiplayer achievements? Hit me up, and also check this thread out!

Special thanks for BRUTE, CaptainSlayer, Cher, CrabSonoshee, DarkAp89, Fallz, III LYCAN III, ipar, IrazorSHOTTZ, JAY UNIT11, NFI, Nunchake, Philnemba, PopeAdrian37th, Yosoypr and *Zap* for all the cool stuff!

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Brash Smurf

By now everyone should accept that this isn't happening

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WHERES BILDO

25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp 25X xp

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

Epic is mostly focused on Judgment. Only 2 people are still supporting Gears 3. That means Gears 2 is probably done with the XP events.

Marrow Fiend

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Xx2KiLLxZoNExX

Quote Originally Posted by Brash Smurf View Post
    By now everyone should accept that this isn't happening
    Ya, but at least its still set to 4x xp. Which is a lot better 1x xp.

Redeemer

Do they will celebrate gears 2 anniv by a xp event? Atleast for the last time

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by bombtrack66 View Post
    Do they will celebrate gears 2 anniv by a xp event? Atleast for the last time
    Very doubtful. Pretty sure Gears 2 is not supported anymore. Permanent 4x XP is it.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sgt SCooTERBoY

x32 for old times sake
    23/11/10 07.06am (gmt) - Gears 2 - \*/ 1750g

Working on GoW 3...................slowly

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: finRatman X3 PSN ID: Ratman_Fi

Epic is mostly focused on Judgment. Only 2 people are still supporting Gears 3. That means Gears 2 is probably done with the XP events.
    Which sucks. It must take a lots of work and time to give an XP Event. Like months.
    Gamertag: finRatman X3 Gearhead since '06 ¡RageQuitPro! Start>Up>A>A ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Need help with Gears 2 multiplayer achievements? Hit me up, and also check this thread out!

Special thanks for BRUTE, CaptainSlayer, Cher, CrabSonoshee, DarkAp89, Fallz, III LYCAN III, ipar, IrazorSHOTTZ, JAY UNIT11, NFI, Nunchake, Philnemba, PopeAdrian37th, Yosoypr and *Zap* for all the cool stuff!

MSgt. Shooter Person

xp event bump

Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast