Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
Results 1,521 to 1,554 of 1554
    Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: finRatman X3 PSN ID: Ratman_Fi

Quote Originally Posted by STEVE IRBAN 627 View Post
    I once got a headshot with the Longshot on a guy picking up frags on Jacinto. And I mean as he was bending over. It was insane.
    Well done, I'm impressed!
    Gamertag: finRatman X3 Gearhead since '06 ¡RageQuitPro! Start>Up>A>A ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Need help with Gears 2 multiplayer achievements? Hit me up, and also check this thread out!

Special thanks for BRUTE, CaptainSlayer, Cher, CrabSonoshee, DarkAp89, Fallz, III LYCAN III, ipar, IrazorSHOTTZ, JAY UNIT11, NFI, Nunchake, Philnemba, PopeAdrian37th, Yosoypr and *Zap* for all the cool stuff!

I am a GEAR in the COG army!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karma Cop52

Just hammering away! Bring 'er for the Old School lovers Epic.

Cheers
    Gears - Tai /Col.Hoffman|| Locust - Flame Grenadier/Golden Miner # Cheers VIKING/CHEEZ/Br4inDead for Jungling me out
    GzB Captain - Great White North ~ EGFC Private First Class #204
    "If a man could pass through Paradise in a dream, and have a flower presented to him as a pledge that his soul had really been there, and if he found that flower in his hand when he awoke- what then?"

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BMCM4716

please do it epic

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: STEVE IRBAN 627

Quote Originally Posted by BMCM4716 View Post
    please do it epic
    Do it yourself.

MSgt. Shooter Person

my todays entry.....porfavor epic....

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BEERMONEY696969

i once got no scoped by hoffman..... whilst i was evading.

anyway xp prease.
    THANKS CARMINE COG FOR AARON GRIFFIN, CHER FOR ADAM FENIX, III LYCAN III FOR COM DOM AND DOM, DARKAP89 FOR SAVAGE KANTUS, YOSOYPR FOR JUNGLE TAI AND ORION FOR ALEX BRAND.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDodger View Post
    Ok so the requirements for 4.0 is very similiar to becoming a Jedi Master at Shark riding who has had plastic surgery to look like Cliff Bleszinski.

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Am I the only one on these forums who has pet rats?

Need help with Gears 2 multiplayer achievements? Hit me up, and also check this thread out!

Special thanks for BRUTE, CaptainSlayer, Cher, CrabSonoshee, DarkAp89, Fallz, III LYCAN III, ipar, IrazorSHOTTZ, JAY UNIT11, NFI, Nunchake, Philnemba, PopeAdrian37th, Yosoypr and *Zap* for all the cool stuff!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Project Noveria

When was the last XP event?

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BMCM4716

Do it yourself.
    I would if I could

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by BMCM4716 View Post
    I would if I could
    Have you even tried?

Sorry, I had to say that...

MSgt. Shooter Person

come on epic!!!!!
    just 1 more event!!!

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Who else wants an event just to get more players on Gears 2?

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ratman Fi View Post
    Who else wants an event just to get more players on Gears 2?
    Yes, I would like that very much.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BEERMONEY696969

another post for XP. Maybe i can find a quicker game.
    THANKS CARMINE COG FOR AARON GRIFFIN, CHER FOR ADAM FENIX, III LYCAN III FOR COM DOM AND DOM, DARKAP89 FOR SAVAGE KANTUS, YOSOYPR FOR JUNGLE TAI AND ORION FOR ALEX BRAND.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDodger View Post
    Ok so the requirements for 4.0 is very similiar to becoming a Jedi Master at Shark riding who has had plastic surgery to look like Cliff Bleszinski.

Skaarj

Free Beer for the full EPIC team for one 25xp event c´mon !!
    Gears of War 2
    1700/1750
    78/79

Finally got the glory wings...

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ThEvilHasLanded

I'm curious how many times it needs posting that Joe Graf said that Gears 2 has had 4x XP for eons now and they wont be doing an XP event because of this
    GearsCON Staff
    Forum Custom Lobby Montages | Official GCON Channel
    Raised By Wolves
    Twitter @ThEvilHasLanded

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by evilchris2003 View Post
    I'm curious how many times it needs posting that Joe Graf said that Gears 2 has had 4x XP for eons now and they wont be doing an XP event because of this
    Go away. We can hope, right?

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DJ CARNIV AL

Quote Originally Posted by Karma Cop View Post
    Hey Carnival, had a blast running with you during our GzB lobby last week. Then again we were both blasted in more ways then one I believe. Regardless I may hit you up for this someday when the Pink Lancers/GzB Wingman/Invasion are all past and some time opens up. You a MP or Horde guy for GOW2? I actually enjoy Horde much more on it then the MP which is obviously shaky (trying not to use the word broken to be kind...). Mostly save the MP stuff for GOW3.
    Sorry for late reply. I'm traditionally an MP Ranked Warzone player on Gow2 (steer well clear of that mess in 3 for obvious reasons!) but I have dabbled in Horde. Bizarrely I think I prefer Gow2 Horde to 3, more intense as you dont have fancy defences & upgrades.
    Eternal GearsFanCommunity
    TheDJCARNIVAL on Youtube

Check out our New Forum - JOIN NOW - All forumers welcome

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheRazoredEdge

There already is 4x XP, but I would like to see that raised as it still takes quite a bit of time to rank up. Alot of that is due to slower matchmaking because of low playlist population. Your best bet would be to play Social.
    Follow me on Twitter
    YouTube Channel

MSgt. Shooter Person

Is that true is gears 2 mp 4 x xp

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by TheRazoredEdge View Post
    There already is 4x XP, but I would like to see that raised as it still takes quite a bit of time to rank up. Alot of that is due to slower matchmaking because of low playlist population. Your best bet would be to play Social.
    Maybe in your region. I can never find Warzone or Execution matches in Social...

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Maybe in your region. I can never find Warzone or Execution matches in Social...
    Well thats not right, if there isnt a game playing it should generate one off your host in social with all bots.
    TheDJCARNIVAL on Youtube

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DJ CARNIV AL View Post
    Well thats not right, if there isnt a game playing it should generate one off your host in social with all bots.
    Moderate NAT, so that's not possible.

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ll ALEX76 ll

Moderate NAT, so that's not possible.
    I don't think it matters.
    But lobby with bots only will give You only 250 XP.
    Getting old

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ll ALEX76 ll View Post
    I don't think it matters.
    But lobby with bots only will give You only 250 XP.
    It does. With Moderate NAT you could search for matches for tens of minutes without getting in to a match. It needs to be Open to be able to host a match. Same goes with Gears 3. You can't even host a Public Campaign match.

Veteran

Gamer IDs

It does. With Moderate NAT you could search for matches for tens of minutes without getting in to a match. It needs to be Open to be able to host a match. Same goes with Gears 3. You can't even host a Public Campaign match.
    Fix your NAT type. Model of router?
    TheDJCARNIVAL on Youtube

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Fix your NAT type. Model of router?
    Actually, I don't really want to do that. I get blamed for being host so often that I don't want make it true lol!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by gokudx View Post
    Is that true is gears 2 mp 4 x xp
    inthe usa, i dont know....but in mexico its actuallly like 2.6 x xp....
    i think a experience event will bring thousands of players back to gears 2 ...cause right now its hard to find somebody to play with and gamemodes like koth arent available anymore because of theres nobody playing it.
    really sad....used to be a good game and now seems like everybody forgot it.....even epic.

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

I just wanted to show a glitch with the Butcher, guys! When a Butcher is inbetween of you and cover, slide in to the cover and now you're taking cover on Butcher. He will try to cut you in half, but he keeps missing! It's kinda fun imo.

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

I just wanted to show a glitch with the Butcher, guys! When a Butcher is inbetween of you and cover, slide in to the cover and now you're taking cover on Butcher. He will try to cut you in half, but he keeps missing! It's kinda fun imo.
    Ohhh. I'll try this. Thanks for letting us know. And sorry for stopping you from doing it.

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Ohhh. I'll try this. Thanks for letting us know. And sorry for stopping you from doing it.
    It's alright, next time then. It works only on a low cover I think, then you can also blindfire the poor Butcher. I always do this when I see that a Butcher is the last enemy!

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

It's alright, next time then. It works only on a low cover I think, then you can also blindfire the poor Butcher. I always do this when I see that a Butcher is the last enemy!
    I'll add you when I get back on and we'll definitely do this!

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Actually, I don't really want to do that. I get blamed for being host so often that I don't want make it true lol!
    Hahaha. Fair one mate but if it means you can level up quicker i'd do it and then simply change settings back when your done in Social.
    TheDJCARNIVAL on Youtube

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Hahaha. Fair one mate but if it means you can level up quicker i'd do it and then simply change settings back when your done in Social.
    I don't need to level up anymore, I got my wings in 2010. I want another XP event just to get more players. : )

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839