Hybrid View

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Gears of Wario

Lightbulb Should've been Team D & Warzone

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist4 View Post
    Yes, when a person chooses Execution, it's because they don't want to play with Warzone rules. It's probably the most unique game type in the game and it should have stayed separate. I still don't know how this even came up at Epic........they were too busy coming up with a stupid playlist like frosty rather than thinking about their loyal Gears fanbase. as I said yesterday when I heard the news of this merger, F*** Epic...you just ruined GEARS for me. Stay frosty you dumb devs. If they wanted to get rid of anything, they should have got rid of Wingman...it's nothing but bots anyway most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by jkickit View Post
    They play out really differently.
    Execution, because you have to you know EXECUTE - plays faster with more shotty battles.
    Warzone is the opposite. It's more of a rifle game.

I mean if THEY REALLY HAD TO merge something, wouldn't Team Deathmatch and Warzone be a better choice? Only difference is the number of spawns. Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by PreludeToHatred View Post
    Your date and post count are going to be reset if you're not careful, better back up your data.

GT - Gears of Wario

I'm gonna hammer you and then I'm gonna burst...GIGGITY ;-)

Veteran

TDM is the most popular playlist in the entire game. Merging it with Warzone would be a big mistake.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Anthrahx PSN ID: xAJS

Never thought about it this way, but it would be a great way to keep similar game modes intact while also introducing the new players that have never stepped outside of TDM into a different gamemode they may enjoy. The only problem I can see is that many TDM people would be annoyed, as it is the most popular playlist and it would be tampered with.

Good thinking .
    Thank you to all of the people who were generous enough to give me and fellow forumers DLC codes, your work is greatly appreciated
    Salvy xxIx, Capt23n, III LYCAN III, Flak and also Cher are among these awesome people, along with many others.
    Old Name - AJS

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The Midget God

I think it would be good, but only as a weekend event or something, like Vexta saidn it would kill TDM, or even possibly Gears. It could, however, bring more players into full-time Warzone/Execution.
    Got an Oscar Mike Trickshot for a Leader kill on Guardian. Think you can beat that? Send me a message with your most epic move.