Default NO achievment for playing

hello everybody i'm from germany and have a problem with an achievment!

i played the complete campaign with 4 players but i didn't get the achievment!
    in the statistic-screen on the achievmentsite every act is done but the achievment isn't unlocked...

can somebody help me???

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GolfPro72

Hi,

It shows every act as completed, but are they showing as completed with 4 players? You may have a chapter in there that wasn't, it's worth checking.

That's all I can really think of, aside from saying play the prologue with 4 players to see if that makes it unlock. I've seen people try that on here and it's worked for some of them.
    Follow @Reaper_Tracker on Twitter to obtain your Slayer of Samael medal and weapon skins! I got mine - GO GET YOURS!

Have Reaper questions? Want to know how to find them and/or get an invite? Check out Gnashes Epic Reaper FAQ found HERE.

i played the prolog with 4 players 6 times but i didn't get it and when i open a game in campaign open for other players in the left corner all chapters shows the 4 players played item as well!!
    i deleted my gamertag from the harddisk and downloaded it new from xbox-live but nothing!!
    i don't know what i should do to get this achievment!

i played the prolog with 4 players 6 times but i didn't get it and when i open a game in campaign open for other players in the left corner all chapters shows the 4 players played item as well!!
    i deleted my gamertag from the harddisk and downloaded it new from xbox-live but nothing!!
    i don't know what i should do to get this achievment!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dragoon Sanjuro

Microsoft can unlock achievements for you IF you can prove you meet the requirements and an ingame glitch prevented it from unlocking
    Locust:Theron Sentinel,Miner(I don't care about Theron's bigger size, they're just too cool)
    CoG:Adam Fenix
    Gold Retro Lancer/Gold Gnasher
    My Copy Of Judgment is back at gamestop

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CHALL3NG3R SRT

Are you serious Sanjuro, there are about 10 threads on Gears relative to the very issue, and this is the first I have heard about microsoft giving an achievement if you can prove you earned it. By the way the exact samething has happened to me and I have tried everything possible to resolve and nothing works.

i have called microsoft germany as well and they couldn't do anything to give me the achievement.
    all they said is to delete my profile from the hard-disk and download it new, so i did this but i didn't get it.

@ depressed have you got the achievement now???
    and if yes how did you get it??

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CHALL3NG3R SRT

No, still don't have it, have tried everything, someone on another thread indicated they believed there will be another update with a fix.