Default NO achievment for playing

hello everybody i'm from germany and have a problem with an achievment!

i played the complete campaign with 4 players but i didn't get the achievment!
    in the statistic-screen on the achievmentsite every act is done but the achievment isn't unlocked...

can somebody help me???

Iron Guard

Hi,

It shows every act as completed, but are they showing as completed with 4 players? You may have a chapter in there that wasn't, it's worth checking.

That's all I can really think of, aside from saying play the prologue with 4 players to see if that makes it unlock. I've seen people try that on here and it's worked for some of them.
    Follow @Reaper_Tracker on Twitter to obtain your Slayer of Samael medal and weapon skins! I got mine - GO GET YOURS!

Have Reaper questions? Want to know how to find them and/or get an invite? Check out Gnashes Epic Reaper FAQ found HERE.

i played the prolog with 4 players 6 times but i didn't get it and when i open a game in campaign open for other players in the left corner all chapters shows the 4 players played item as well!!
    i deleted my gamertag from the harddisk and downloaded it new from xbox-live but nothing!!
    i don't know what i should do to get this achievment!

i played the prolog with 4 players 6 times but i didn't get it and when i open a game in campaign open for other players in the left corner all chapters shows the 4 players played item as well!!
    i deleted my gamertag from the harddisk and downloaded it new from xbox-live but nothing!!
    i don't know what i should do to get this achievment!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Microsoft can unlock achievements for you IF you can prove you meet the requirements and an ingame glitch prevented it from unlocking
    Locust:Theron Sentinel,Miner(I don't care about Theron's bigger size, they're just too cool)
    CoG:Adam Fenix
    Gold Retro Lancer/Gold Gnasher
    My Copy Of Judgment is back at gamestop

MSgt. Shooter Person

Are you serious Sanjuro, there are about 10 threads on Gears relative to the very issue, and this is the first I have heard about microsoft giving an achievement if you can prove you earned it. By the way the exact samething has happened to me and I have tried everything possible to resolve and nothing works.

i have called microsoft germany as well and they couldn't do anything to give me the achievement.
    all they said is to delete my profile from the hard-disk and download it new, so i did this but i didn't get it.

@ depressed have you got the achievement now???
    and if yes how did you get it??

MSgt. Shooter Person

No, still don't have it, have tried everything, someone on another thread indicated they believed there will be another update with a fix.