Register

Welcome to the Epic Games Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Aussi3 View Post
    That is interesting what level is thane on yours ? or normal titans ?
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

am only on GK lvl 2,650 and normal titan around 1,160.
    What great mystery does your small mind ponder?

Redeemer

Well my normal guys are around 500 and they take 9, 4 shield that's why when i tried to get the achievement with 1000+ shield it didn't last long Not sure what level Thane is at
    That's What She Said!!!
    Dual is the skill of Champions™
    According to the Simpsons, In Australia we play Knifey-Spooney in our local pubs

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by DarthDuck View Post
    My Thane is 3925 and normal guys about 1175 (Bladet is a little ahead of me in the rebirths I'm on 230.)
    how come your Thane v1 - not v2 or v3 - is so high when mine is so low? if that is your Thane v1 my Thane to GK ratio is totally out of line.

Well my normal guys are around 500 and they take 9, 4 shield that's why when i tried to get the achievement with 1000+ shield it didn't last long Not sure what level Thane is at
    well I went at him with the p. block gem, since I noticed many of my blocks were perfect in previous attempts. sadly this meant I took some damage when I blocked to late and therefor had to use magic or die (when he broke my shield). give it a go with the p. block gem, if you have one, rather than the parry gem...
    Last edited by BLADET; 01-14-2012 at 03:18 AM.

Redeemer

I made an edit on that you might have missed.

And Thane and the GK don't have a ratio. V2 Thane is always just 25 levels less than Raidriar, and it's V1 that has the ratio with V2 (1:3 in the first cycle and 1:2 after that).
    Last edited by DarthDuck; 01-14-2012 at 03:26 AM.
    ​There can be only one!

Redeemer

Quote Originally Posted by BLADET View Post
    well I went at him with the p. block gem, since I noticed many of my blocks were perfect in previous attempts. sadly this meant I took some damage when I blocked to late and therefor had to use magic or die (when he broke my shield). give it a go with the p. block gem, if you have one, rather than the parry gem...
    Nah I dont have one, I will have to keep the next one I find and use it on him
    That's What She Said!!!
    According to the Simpsons, In Australia we play Knifey-Spooney in our local pubs

MSgt. Shooter Person

And Thane and the GK don't have a ratio. V2 Thane is always just 25 levels less than Raidriar...
    thanks for making that clear for future readers. (I know this, but you can only imagine what 12 hours in an alarm central a friday night can do with a human brain )

... and its V1 that has the ratio with V2 (1:3 in the first cycle and 1:2 after that).
    didn't know that, thanks for the info.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Nah I dont have one, I will have to keep the next one I find and use it on him
    and it now became obvious to me how tired I must be: I didn't even use Health Regen or Shield Regen potion! of course use them too, even tho the Shield Regen don't give much, I'm sure my fight went on like 5-7 mins (300-420 sec) and that would have been enough for me to beat him. guess who's off to bed sulking... have a nice day/night wherever you are in the world.

Redeemer

Haha, Night better luck tomorrow it's 6:42pm here in Australia
    That's What She Said!!!

MSgt. Shooter Person

... better luck tomorrow...
    can now confirm it's possible to get the Mind of Matter achievement by Thane v1. this was done in OG 238 and apart from what you can see below I used a 344 damage on p. block gem and both Large Health and Shield Regen; never went under 19000 HP or under 250 shield points:

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

so no need to restart at rebirth 1 to get this achievement. fight only lasted roughly 5 mins.
    Last edited by BLADET; 01-15-2012 at 02:05 AM.

Redeemer

How much hp did Thane have? and Congratulations!!
    That's What She Said!!!

MSgt. Shooter Person

How much hp did Thane have? and Congratulations!!
    thanks mate. he had roughly 23,000 HP. go for your weakest opponent; they can be beaten!

Redeemer

I'm still trying to find the p block gem and meanwhile my titans keep getting stronger!! haha
    That's What She Said!!!

MSgt. Shooter Person

500 shield points - wow! Nice work Bladet!
    Infinity Blade III
    Level: Siris 240, Isa 188 || Awakening: 185+ || Health: 7500 || Attack: 1053 || Shield: 51 || Magic 51

Redeemer

lol I got 1100+ shield points at the moment till i get a few achievements then i can put them back on attack
    That's What She Said!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BLADET View Post
    can now confirm it's possible to get the Mind of Matter achievement by Thane v1. this was done in OG 238 and apart from what you can see below I used a 344 damage on p. block gem and both Large Health and Shield Regen; never went under 19000 HP or under 250 shield points:

so no need to restart at rebirth 1 to get this achievement. fight only lasted roughly 5 mins.
    Doesn't work in NG?

Redeemer

NG takes a lot more shield points from you then OG so it would be a lot harder but might be possible still
    That's What She Said!!!

NG takes a lot more shield points from you then OG so it would be a lot harder but might be possible still
    No it wouldn't work. Just tried
    Fall from tower, or die by WoS,
    Both no achievement pops.

Had to go back to RB1 to get the achievement
    And got my save fxxked in the process.
    Exactly the hint I need to throw IB2 away.

And frankly, it doesn't take shield points,
    My hp pool is too huge for him
    I just used regen potion in my attempt.

I use heavy for the try.
    Each time I take damage, I get 1 point of shield back
    As long as there's a point in shield left I can register a proper block for damage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12