Register

Welcome to the Epic Games Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Saburai

Default Are All The Blood Sentinels Really Deathless?

Are they? I know thane and the archivist are...but stone demon? I think the guy he squished is the actual deathless. And the MX goliath is obviously not...but I'm not sure the guy inside is...he acts like he doesn't know much about their quarrels "I care little for their squabbles wanderer"

There's my rambling theory.

Redeemer

The guy in the MX-G suit is just the Exo-Pilot. I think all the Titans are deathless. How else could you explain that you keep fighting them?
    ​There can be only one!

Redeemer

I may be wrong but I think that the shortest rebirth cycle was 6 months, for storyline purposes, Siris could have completed his mission in a few years ( the tree in the coliseum is a super duper fast growing hybrid tree). this would also explain how Isa is still alive, but I'm sure she will be a deathless as well.

Is it a fact that the Archivist is a deathless? I think he is but He doesn't say that he is, and he has pity for mortals, no other deathless does.

Also, the archivist and Isa wear almost identical helms, I think someone posted that it is the helm of the deathless. Anyone have more info on that?

I'm going with a developing theory, with credit to silvasabeast, that the stone demon is in the castle to free the dragoor, who is trapped in the dungeon. Stone demon just happens to show up at the same time as siris, so he wants to kill anyone in the dungeon. So I think the dude that got a peg leg ( what's up with the peg leg?) in the back was the sentinel.

Exopilot is human, Seems a bit egocentric, probably the best human scientist/warrior or something.

Redeemer

Saydhi seems pretty deathless and she's only a normal monster judging by her level, which is only about 10 higher than the Shade. You fight all of them the same, notice that they literally are the same while in the castle they are scattered. The Shade, Kabuki, Ronin, and dumb troll have to be deathless too. And we know Isa is so... now that we think of it, who/what in IB isn't deathless?
    ​There can be only one!

Yeah, I begin to feel that I'm deathless too
    "Skillbuilding as a lifestyle"
    The God King Club ID#1|Ultimate GK Slayer |True Jedi |
    NG Code follower
    =Dual Guide=

Redeemer

It's also kind of fascinating to put a creator on trial as being potentially good or evil.

Shouldn't the Worker be in the right no matter what since he made them all?
    ​There can be only one!

Redeemer

At first I did not agree that all Titans were deathless , but since the God King can grant immortality I'm sure he does it for all of his titans. Now you can argue that this is not the case and your just fighting the same titans purely for gaming purposes, however, I think that the return of the Dark Knight in IB2 proves this theory.
    I doubt that the beast in the coliseum is a deathless

Redeemer

Quote Originally Posted by DarthDuck View Post
    It's also kind of fascinating to put a creator on trial as being potentially good or evil.

Would it be right for your mother to kill you brothers?

Redeemer

Quote Originally Posted by synge32 View Post
    In my case yes but in general no.
    ​There can be only one!

Redeemer

Redeemer

In IB:A Raidrair puts on his helm stating that the faces of the deathless cannot be seen by mortals. I guess this throws at the theory that all titans are deathless. Probably just gaurdians
    "Everberry Pie is to die for!"---Raidriar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oov4sUHDG3I -IB1 Story Slideshow

MSgt. Shooter Person

No Titans aren't deathless,chair cannot make 10000000000000 kitrillion titans. sentinels we cannot prove their deathless .We can't prove that .though archivist knew Ausar he reads a lot he might have known Ausar .He might have been identified in the huge stone lib,Anyways I don't believe all theories even mine. The story is just too mysterious.

Regular daerils could be just clones. They are better manageable when they are mortals. Deathless can play their own games, you know. I think it's what made the revolution, led by GK possible...
    NG Code follower
    =Dual Guide=

Saburai

Saydhi seems pretty deathless and she's only a normal monster judging by her level, which is only about 10 higher than the Shade. You fight all of them the same, notice that they literally are the same while in the castle they are scattered. The Shade, Kabuki, Ronin, and dumb troll have to be deathless too. And we know Isa is so... now that we think of it, who/what in IB isn't deathless?
    WAIT.how do we know isa is deathless?

Quote Originally Posted by Silversabeast View Post
    It's a wish list
    Just look at them, "it's a deal then" (c)
    NG Code follower
    =Dual Guide=

Redeemer

Isis/Isa speaks the same ancient language as the rest of them, which is all they know how to speak. They show you how they don't really know English on the first cutscene when she congratulates you. The sudden shift into English is just an immersion move, trying to put you on the inside of the language immersion-wise.
    ​There can be only one!

No, it's just telepathy
    NG Code follower
    =Dual Guide=

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Silversabeast View Post
    Isis/Isa speaks the same ancient language as the rest of them, which is all they know how to speak.
    she does speak/know the language, but as she says herself in IB Awakening:

Being Deathless is about more than knowledge.
    also it would surprise me that the GK doesn't know who she is or can find her in the records:

Who is she [Isa]? he thought idly. Which one does she serve? His query to his deadmind ledgers had returned no results. She wasn’t Deathless—or if she was, the ledgers had no record of her face.
    and she can't use the healing ring:

That’s what Isa meant—she can’t use the rings because her soul, her Q.I.P., doesn’t connect her to the Deathless.
    Last edited by BLADET; 01-11-2012 at 05:44 PM.
    What great mystery does your small mind ponder?

MSgt. Shooter Person

Saydhi seems pretty deathless and she's only a normal monster judging by her level, which is only about 10 higher than the Shade. You fight all of them the same, notice that they literally are the same while in the castle they are scattered. The Shade, Kabuki, Ronin, and dumb troll have to be deathless too.
    in the book Isa says Saydhi is a deathless. regarding the other titans I think they are deadminds, serving Saydhi, rather than deathless.

Redeemer

Quote Originally Posted by BLADET View Post
    in the book Isa says Saydhi is a deathless. regarding the other titans I think they are deadminds, serving Saydhi, rather than deathless.
    The deadminds are computers, explained by Kuuth in IBA. What are you refering too?
    "Everberry Pie is to die for!"---Raidriar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oov4sUHDG3I -IB1 Story Slideshow

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by synge32 View Post
    The deadminds are computers, explained by Kuuth in IBA. What are you refering too?
    I should have expressed myself better: golems controlled by deadminds, based on what Kuuth tells Siris/Ausar in IB Awakening:

Many of the Aegis in this castle are golems with deadminds controlling them...
    and Siris/Ausar contemplating when trying to use the mirror:

Aegis. It was a word for a master duelist, after the classical ideal. The daerils that guarded the castle had all followed the old precepts.

The Shade, Kabuki, and the troll are not deathless in the book it explain that those are her champions, defeat one and you get to take their place