Register

Welcome to the Epic Games Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    MSgt. Shooter Person

Wow, what a great guide. I knew that not rushing it with NG+ was the right thing to do. I'm trying to master everything and anything and reach the highest level possible before starting it, because the stuff people have been saying regarding the difficulty... it's offputting

MSgt. Shooter Person

Question: if the current level cap is 604, how many NG's does that require to reach?

MSgt. Shooter Person

I'd guess it depends on if you take the time to master everything between every NG or not.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by NimNams View Post
    I'd guess it depends on if you take the time to master everything between every NG or not.
    Well yeah, guess I should have specified that. Assuming you master everything, what's the max level of each NG?

Saburai

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    Well yeah, guess I should have specified that. Assuming you master everything, what's the max level of each NG?
    Well since the OG cap is 81, and you get one new set of gear in NG+, which adds (I'm guessing here) 3 or 4 levels to the cap, then you would just add 84 each NG+ you go. So the 1st NG+ is 165, and the 2nd is 249. So to answer your question, if you do the math, then it takes

Just 7 NG+'s to reach 604
    Last edited by Silversabeast; 04-10-2012 at 11:13 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

by ng^7 at level 604 would be like 1 hit battles ...

MSgt. Shooter Person

Another NG question:

I'm in NG^2 (after I had to drop back from NG^3 which was just out of my reach, couldn't beat the information dealer) again and I'd like to spend some time here to level up and get the bulk of equipment to Mastery3. Is there a particular approach to grinding I should follow?

Don't all paths eventually lead to the top of the tower? Would I need to just get killed by Thane (or any guardian for that matter) to keep going up rebirths and not end up going back to where you fight Raidrar? So I should just keep fighting up to Thane, die, then keep repeating until I reach X rebirth where items/chests reach a good investment/reward ratio?

Or is there a specific course you IB2 pros take when leveling up in a specific NG?

MSgt. Shooter Person

If I lose to Radriar in NG+ and then choose to "load last rebirth" will I be able to come back to the beginning of the last NG+ and fight against the three sentinels again? And what happen if I defeat Radriar in NG+? Can I continue in my NG or it will automatically lead me to the next NG? Because I would like to get Anarchax and stay with it forever in a specific NG+. For example: stay in NG^5 forever defeating Radriar?

I'm not sure if this has already been answered but I'm still playing my OG character and want to got to NG but my NG character is only a level 37 while my OG is at 83. I've beat radriar many times but the NG level always stays at 37. Is there anything I can do to bring my current OG over or should I go ahead n cut my lost time n start back grinding in a NG with such a low leveled character? I wish it was the same as IB an u had the choice every time you got the true ending.

Sorry just saw the thread on how to delete the NG+! Scratch previous post!

Tried following your instructions in how to delete a new game + save but I can't seem to get it to work.

Saburai

Quote Originally Posted by Ceryliae View Post
    Tried following your instructions in how to delete a new game + save but I can't seem to get it to work.
    I don't think that way works anymore...what IB2 version do you have?

hey i'm new here and i want to ask, is there any tips for leveling in OG, cause now i'm stuck in lvl 89 and i see other people can get their level to 100++,
    so, is there a way?
    please teach me master

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by snis View Post
    hey i'm new here and i want to ask, is there any tips for leveling in OG, cause now i'm stuck in lvl 89 and i see other people can get their level to 100++,
    so, is there a way?
    please teach me master
    The cap for level in OG is around 96 or 97 in v1.2. If you want to level higher, check out this guide.

Hi. I am new here and had a question about NG+. I was in my first new game+, and I beat the game. The game then sent me automatically to my next new game+. This was pretty frustrating as I wanted to master all items before moving on. I lost all my money items, etc. I was under the impression you could choose when to go on to the next NG+ rather than having to lose all your progress and move straight to the next NG+ every time you beat the game. Then you can never really get any of the better items and access the vault of tears in a NG+. Is there a way around this or is this a bug? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by injuwarrior View Post
    Hi. I am new here and had a question about NG+. I was in my first new game+, and I beat the game. The game then sent me automatically to my next new game+. This was pretty frustrating as I wanted to master all items before moving on. I lost all my money items, etc. I was under the impression you could choose when to go on to the next NG+ rather than having to lose all your progress and move straight to the next NG+ every time you beat the game. Then you can never really get any of the better items and access the vault of tears in a NG+. Is there a way around this or is this a bug? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    It's not a bug, and there is a way around it, check out this guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Silversabeast View Post
    I don't think that way works anymore...what IB2 version do you have?
    I would like to delete my existing New Game+ and start a new one from my current OG (level 67).
    I have installed IB2 version 1.2. There is now a big red RESET button on my New Game +.
    Will this button actually DELETE the New Game + ? or will it simply restart the game at the same level?

Saburai

Quote Originally Posted by jchunter View Post
    I would like to delete my existing New Game+ and start a new one from my current OG (level 67).
    I have installed IB2 version 1.2. There is now a big red RESET button on my New Game +.
    Will this button actually DELETE the New Game + ? or will it simply restart the game at the same level?
    Im not entirely sure..but I think it will allow you to do what you wanted to do

Has anyone been able to delete an existing New Game + by using the the big red RESET button now present (version 1.2) on Options > Character Slots > NewGame+ ?

Quote Originally Posted by MPLewis View Post
    It's not a bug, and there is a way around it, check out this guide.
    Really?! i must have missed it. I read through the guide but how?! i quit NG cause you lose everything.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbox96 View Post
    Really?! i must have missed it. I read through the guide but how?! i quit NG cause you lose everything.
    That's the point of NG. Every time you beat the GK, you lose everything EXCEPT your stats, so you can remaster everything and gain more experience. This means you can increase you level as high as you want. If you want to keep your valuable items, go with OG, but NG allows you to get really really powerful.

Saburai

Quote Originally Posted by MPLewis View Post
    That's the point of NG. Every time you beat the GK, you lose everything EXCEPT your stats, so you can remaster everything and gain more experience. This means you can increase you level as high as you want. If you want to keep your valuable items, go with OG, but NG allows you to get really really powerful.
    exactly, ultimately your NG+ character will be infinitely more powerful than your OG character in the long run. all your fancy weapons in OG won't hold a candle to the avalanche that is your NG+ stats

exactly, ultimately your NG+ character will be infinitely more powerful than your OG character in the long run. all your fancy weapons in OG won't hold a candle to the avalanche that is your NG+ stats
    So then do I go thru and just die right before gk?

Quote Originally Posted by jchunter View Post
    Has anyone been able to delete an existing New Game + by using the the big red RESET button now present (version 1.2) on Options > Character Slots > NewGame+ ?
    I am pleased to report that the version 1.2 update has installed a button that deletes an existing NewGame+ and replaces it with the stats of your current OldGame.

So today, I was able to delete a level 41 NG+ and replace it with a level 68 NG+. However, still could not beat the first Shade in NG+. I guess you have to have the reflexes of a 20 year old or the luck of the Irish to begin NG+ with what they let you bring over. So I decided to wuss out and buy some gold. I went back to OG, bought $150,000 thru an in-app purchase ($5 real dollars) and was surprised to find this gold had already found its way to the NG+. Now I realize I could have bought it directly in NG+, so the store has been unlocked. Or had it been unlocked for IAPs before the 1.2 update?

Anyway, with a few elemental resistence gems, I got past the Shade and into the heart of the NG+ with no real problems.

IMHO, unless you have super human reflexes, an IAP is the the best way to get started in NG+.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Default Items

someone sticky this!

also add my agreement to about every single one of those
    So what do you do when you have mastered every available item in OG? Lol
    LEVEL: 28 | ATK: 1785
    Infinity Blade, Sovereign, Crustak, Armor of Kings, Circle of Life
    $1,500,000+

[B]iPad Air 32GB-AT&T, White and Silver
    [B]iPhone 5S 32GB-AT&T, White and Silver

"I will always choose a lazy person to do a difficult job...Because, he will find an easy way to do it"
    - Bill Gates

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by billybobjoe12349 View Post
    So what do you do when you have mastered every available item in OG? Lol
    You either stay for the challenge of having enemies level up while you don't or go for NG, which will allow you to level forever

Banned

This thread is so right... Bosses do get harder after they hit level 4000...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234