Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Boomshot
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Driving a Centaur down your street all hopped up on Dizzy Juice
    Posts
    2,265
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Viewing the hue

    Default wow team work does pay off!

    I was playing on Sand Bar last night and I had the longshot. One of my teammates was in a losing gnasher battle and as they went down I popped that Locust head before he could pull off the fatal shot( best feeling in the game for me). On my way to to review my teammate I grabbed the Boom. Now normally I would horde the power weapons but since I had the longshot and this person was not doing so well I offered my boom for their gnasher. Not moments later I was downed by two retros and just as I fell a rocket came lading right in front of me killing the two locust that were about to ruin my day. With out the good team work I would have not gone 11-0 that game.

    Does anyone else ever hand over power weapons to teammates that need it more for the better of the team?
    Smoke Grenades, you will come to fear them.
    [[II[[]]II]]--oo--{}

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    811
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NumptyGS

    Default

    All the time bro. I grab Longshot every round that i can if someone is not able to get there first. I hate the longshot and know the member on my team that always wants it so always run back with it etc. Everyone normally gives me boom cos i practiced hard for that hail mary thing. Earlier tonight on Sandbar we was up against a very good sniper so i ran down to boomer. He picked up longshot and i fired that Boom from one end of the map to the other and took him out !

    BOOOOOOM !!!!! (Lucky but still haha)

    You gotta have team work in gears. I always play really watching other people run in or support someone on oneshot/morter etc. Just how we always play.

  3. #3
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chi-town!
    Posts
    48

    Default

    All the time, better to have it aiming at someone instead of on my back! Unless the randoms are driving me crazy, then I hold it.

  4. #4
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Reigning hell in the Hollow
    Posts
    1,162
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: HaSSaN aSSaSiN

    Default

    Team works pays off everytime, except when you face a better team.
    He who will not risk cannot win.
    \\★//
    Proud sponsor of the more you know.

  5. #5
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    47

    Default

    I have yet to see someone do something so contributing to a team, I hope I get matched with you one of these days!

  6. #6
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Recon 11-7 in Chalaza
    Posts
    1,283
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: SIR BIGGLES 520

    Default

    I feel as tho the weapon swapping feature has been massivley underrated. Not even a ribbon or medal for it or for giving ammo!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CliffyB View Post
    I know. You'd think it's like a teamgame or something.
    Character Creation supporter/brain stormer

  7. #7

    Default

    For the longest time it took me a while to realize the button to swap was "B" and not "X" (I don't think you see the "B" button prompt on the screen).

    No wonder why people asked me to swap and I kept pressing the wrong button. The guy thought I was ignoring him

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viewing the hue View Post
    I was playing on Sand Bar last night and I had the longshot. One of my teammates was in a losing gnasher battle and as they went down I popped that Locust head before he could pull off the fatal shot( best feeling in the game for me). On my way to to review my teammate I grabbed the Boom. Now normally I would horde the power weapons but since I had the longshot and this person was not doing so well I offered my boom for their gnasher. Not moments later I was downed by two retros and just as I fell a rocket came lading right in front of me killing the two locust that were about to ruin my day. With out the good team work I would have not gone 11-0 that game.

    Does anyone else ever hand over power weapons to teammates that need it more for the better of the team?
    I wont give a PW to a random, but if im playing with a party, I try to share the wealth.

  9. #9
    Boomshot
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Driving a Centaur down your street all hopped up on Dizzy Juice
    Posts
    2,265
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Viewing the hue

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Himax View Post
    I have yet to see someone do something so contributing to a team, I hope I get matched with you one of these days!
    just send an invite sometime man.
    Smoke Grenades, you will come to fear them.
    [[II[[]]II]]--oo--{}

  10. #10
    Boomshot
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Driving a Centaur down your street all hopped up on Dizzy Juice
    Posts
    2,265
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Viewing the hue

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SIR BIGGLES 520 View Post
    I feel as tho the weapon swapping feature has been massivley underrated. Not even a ribbon or medal for it or for giving ammo!!
    I hear you, sometimes a guy just needs a few rounds for his clip.
    Smoke Grenades, you will come to fear them.
    [[II[[]]II]]--oo--{}


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •