Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Gods Own Country
    Posts
    1,323

    Smile UDK Customizer v1.0

    Hello everyone...

    UDK Customizer is my little tool to modify on-screen messages like "Match has begun", "Match will begin in...", "Press [Fire] to Start" etc etc........[B]

    Here is the Screenshot:


    More features will be added in upcoming versions...

    I hope you all like it....Please post your comments, feedback, bug reports here

    Instructions:
    UDK Customizer is now available with Unreal X-Editor.

    PS 1: Thanks to Boshko Savich for ICO file

    PS 2: VERY IMPORTANT! DO NOT include "...3" in "Count Down Message". You MUST remove it
    Last edited by ryanjon2040; 02-03-2012 at 01:51 PM.

  2. #2
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    149
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: none

    Default

    Downloading and thanks for sharing....always like tools like this...even though I can't get the tool to works atm.
    Hopefully in your next updates,a step-by-step "How-to" will be nice and what versions of UDK works well with your tool.
    Last edited by UDKKutigi77; 01-11-2012 at 07:42 AM.
    What have we become!...

  3. #3
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Gods Own Country
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDKKutigi77 View Post
    Downloading and thanks for sharing....always like tools like this...even though I can't get the tool to works atm.
    Hopefully in your next updates,a step-by-step "How-to" will be nice and what versions of UDK works well with your tool.
    Hello UDKKutigi77...First of all Thank you for trying out my tool.

    Can you please explain what happened when you run the tool. Any error messages? Is it not running at all? If there is any error message, can you please post a screenshot.

    I tested this with UDK November 2011 build and it worked fine, but it should work with all versions of UDK.

  4. #4
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    292

    Default

    just send me the pic of your idea for .ico (256x256 is enough) and i will be happy to make it for you!

  5. #5
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Gods Own Country
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boshko Savich View Post
    just send me the pic of your idea for .ico (256x256 is enough) and i will be happy to make it for you!
    Thank you Boshko Savich ......I dont have an idea on how it should be......but i want it similar to UDK icon....But dont write "Customizer" in that Icon because i plan to use this icon for my wizard too

  6. #6
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Man, sry time is not on my side, there is a first try 6741077333_0620fbc69d.jpg

  7. #7

  8. #8
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Question:
    -UDK- letters as u can see on my avatar pict. here or unreal letters,? Well Unreal letters, im not sure can i put all 3 letters and so that will look cool and also plz check this things about -rights- to use anything what can point to UDK. Im not sure will you (coz im just making what u asking) have rights to use UDK letters. About that is the best to ask someone other than me , and if we make mistake, that can result = to take your product from you, so think again. But anything u say i can make

  9. #9
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Gods Own Country
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boshko Savich View Post
    Question:
    -UDK- letters as u can see on my avatar pict. here or unreal letters,? Well Unreal letters, im not sure can i put all 3 letters and so that will look cool and also plz check this things about -rights- to use anything what can point to UDK. Im not sure will you (coz im just making what u asking) have rights to use UDK letters. About that is the best to ask someone other than me , and if we make mistake, that can result = to take your product from you, so think again. But anything u say i can make
    Hmmmm...what you said was right....So lets use the one you already created with the letter C ....But can you modify it a bit...Instead of using that Unreal background, can you use a custom gradient glossy background? For eg: Something like this.

  10. #10
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Something like this http://www.flickr.com/photos/boshkokv/6760322773/
    and probably some shine thing on C letter what i we forgot to turn on before export from photoshop :P
    Last edited by Boshko Savich; 01-25-2012 at 10:51 AM.

  11. #11

  12. #12
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanjon2040 View Post
    When u get satisfied with results just tell me where to send the file and which format .

  13. #13

  14. #14
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    292

    Default

    There it is man = http://hotfile.com/dl/143839294/dd1ce16/c.rar.html
    Be free to to contact me anytime if u need some changes.
    Ico file is 256x256 but its auto-resizeable (hope this is correct spelling)
    Cheers!

  15. #15
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Gods Own Country
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boshko Savich View Post
    There it is man = http://hotfile.com/dl/143839294/dd1ce16/c.rar.html
    Be free to to contact me anytime if u need some changes.
    Ico file is 256x256 but its auto-resizeable (hope this is correct spelling)
    Cheers!
    Thank you very much for the help Boshko Savich

  16. #16
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanjon2040 View Post
    Thank you very much for the help Boshko Savich
    Anytime man! I`m glad i can help, just please keep me informed about progress and if u need some other things be free to ask.
    Cheers!

  17. #17

  18. #18
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanjon2040 View Post
    Sure thing Boshko....If i need anything can i PM you?
    Sure man, anytime. Maybe its better if we connect skype.

  19. #19


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright ©2009-2011 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search vBulletin skin by CompletevB.com.