Default Downloaded DLC not showing up??

On the day of release for Gears of War 3, I bought the Season Pass because I knew I was going to play it like crazy and figured I might as well save on the DLC. The Horde Command Pack and Raam's Shadow went over with no problems with me getting the DLC offered to me with no problems. Last night though, I turned on my Xbox 360 to play some GOW3 multiplayer before I went to bed and when I got to the GOW3 main menu, it starts popping up with offers for me to download Raam's Shadow (which I got on release day) and the Horde Command Pack (same thing). I thought this was pretty weird but I tried to play multiplayer anyway but when i went to start searching for a match, it told me I had to download the Horde Command Pack first to play even though I had already downloaded it. I downloaded it again (which straight from 1% to 100% instantly like it was already saved on my hard drive like it should be) and when I tried to search for matches again the same thing popped up telling me I had to download the Horde Command Pack. I've tried everything from recovering my gamertag after deleting it and nothing has worked so far. I was hoping that maybe somebody would have a solution for this problem?

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MARKY310

The times you redownloaded the HC and Raams Shadow, did you every try deleting them THEN downloading from the marketplace NOT the Gears menu?

^^^^^^
    Edit: This is wrong, but I'll leave it up so I'm shamed
    Last edited by marky310; 01-05-2012 at 09:14 PM.

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rezhistance

Quote Originally Posted by marky310 View Post
    The times you redownloaded the HC and Raams Shadow, did you every try deleting them THEN downloading from the marketplace NOT the Gears menu?
    The only way to get them for free since you paid from the SP is the Menu of Gears.. If you buy from the Marketplace then you have to pay for something you already pre-paid..
    No... The Forums don't make much sense...

People complain to use the search bar, and when people actually do they complain about bumping an old thread.

For those that care- Rank: \\*//
    K/D: 2.8 W/L: 1.7 | No I dont care about stats but just to prove you wrong

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Glovsky

Same thing with me i have the season pass and horde dlc and raam shadow moved to a new xbox and when i redownloaded them it wont let me use them even my preorder bonuses
    I am looking for any Adam Fenix Codes

Originally Posted by MinhYoungKim
    I know all the codes... dont you worry
    Onyx Guards

same here, i downloaded it , and it is not showing up anywhere, i dont own a pass, and i downloaded it from within the game, i tried to download from market place and i couldnt find it! can u send me a link or help ?

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MARKY310

Quote Originally Posted by MxcnPro12 View Post
    The only way to get them for free since you paid from the SP is the Menu of Gears.. If you buy from the Marketplace then you have to pay for something you already pre-paid..
    ah shoot, you're right. i was thinking booster pack.

Well OP, try deleting them then download them again?

Iron Guard

You are having a problem where the game says the host has DLC therefore you cannot join the game.

Basically, it's the way the DRM works in Gears Of War 3.

Why does this happen?

If you have DLC on your HDD which belongs to more than one account the game will refuse to recognize all DLC on the console.

How do I fix this?

In order to fix this, you must delete all the DLC which belongs to other profiles than your OWN.
    Savage Kantus [Y], Adam Fenix [Y], Savage Grenadier Elite [Y], Commando Dom [Y], Mechanic Baird [Y], Cole Train [Y], Flaming Skins [Y], Gold Retro Lancer [Y], Infected Omen [Y], Season Pass Holder [Y]
    Gears Of War 3 | Level: 400/400
    «[☆]» | K/D: 2.8 | W/L 7.5 | Brutal Legend

Thanks Gnashes for my Emergence Baird code ;]]
    I <3 Gears 3 ¬‿¬