Thread: editor. help!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Exclamation editor. help!

I have problems with the editor! a couple of days ago did not work, so I thought it was for something that I loaded from the internet, so I uninstalled and intstallato again, but it works again! every time I open the proframma, I get a window that tells me that Gears of War has stopped working, but I do not understand the game works .... can you help me?

lol man learn some english (i'm not a master of that language but i think i'm at least understandable), have no idea what you want... but what i guess is that your map crashes editor so what you have to do is:
    1. run editor
    2. in Generic browser (window where you can pick and place on map meshes textures etc) click File -> import
    3. Import your map
    4. then load your map
    if this won't work , as far as i know, u have f**ked up and have to start from scratch, and you have to remember that you have to make couple of saves of your map... to prevent that situation in future

MSgt. Shooter Person

The problem is that the program will not run ..... I get the splash but then the program stops working .... I get a window saying it has stopped working regularly ....

then you have to rename folder in my documents for example
    "c:\users\<your_username>\documents\my games\Gears of War for Windows" _> chage name to "c:\users\<your_username>\documents\my games\Gears of War for Windowsold" or something else

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lambent Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bmbr1990 View Post
    lol man learn some english (i'm not a master of that language but i think i'm at least understandable), have no idea what you want... but what i guess is that your map crashes editor so what you have to do is:
    1. run editor
    2. in Generic browser (window where you can pick and place on map meshes textures etc) click File -> import
    3. Import your map
    4. then load your map
    if this won't work , as far as i know, u have f**ked up and have to start from scratch, and you have to remember that you have to make couple of saves of your map... to prevent that situation in future
    Rename the GoW folder in my documents works.

Edit: Got ninja'd.
    Founder/Director for PWE
    QA for BM Team
    Betrayl | Pendulum Wars Elite