Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Banned

Why does it need to check every darn thing on your drive, and why? otherwise i'd be willing... i feel it wants me to pull my pants down and cough, too

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by |213| View Post
    Why does it need to check every darn thing on your drive, and why? otherwise i'd be willing... i feel it wants me to pull my pants down and cough, too
    I guess hacks could be anywhere. I dunno. I just know it works. Whether they try to steal your identity or figure out your PIN number I don't know. I think secrecy as to how their program works is probably essential.
    Cheating is for little girls and those that just plain suck.

Banned

i guess the big wang *stupid auto-correct* thing is what is publicly shared

Iron Guard

People are stupid for having these " ""concerns"" " about privacy. I wonder what they're really " "concerned" " about. Hmm, quite strange is it not? Hmmmmm.. HMMMM....
    Very strange that people do not wish to go out of their way to install these 3rd party software from an unknown because of these " """" concerns """"" ". Perhaps they are hacking?

MSgt. Shooter Person

@jomi: so brave

The Sacrifice

Quote Originally Posted by jomi294 View Post
    People are stupid for having these " ""concerns"" " about privacy. I wonder what they're really " "concerned" " about. Hmm, quite strange is it not? Hmmmmm.. HMMMM....
    Very strange that people do not wish to go out of their way to install these 3rd party software from an unknown because of these " """" concerns """"" ". Perhaps they are hacking?

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

MSgt. Shooter Person

[-] Scan Statistics
    Started at : 4/5/2012 10:21:00 AM
    Ended At : 4/5/2012 10:21:16 AM
    Elapsed : 16 seconds

OMG 16 seconds of my life were wasted... Use the program and give people the piece of mind they want, how hard is it?

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by littlesheriff View Post
    [-] Scan Statistics
    Started at : 4/5/2012 10:21:00 AM
    Ended At : 4/5/2012 10:21:16 AM
    Elapsed : 16 seconds

OMG 16 seconds of my life were wasted... Use the program and give people the piece of mind they want, how hard is it?
    Wow, 16 seconds. Mine is usually 1:50-2:10. You gotta remember though that WREX is only useful for WREX servers. If it's not a WREX server you can't tell if they're using it.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I have a 120GB ssd with only 40gb's used, that and a fast cpu(Intel 3930K). I usually run it when I go onto cq duel server but there have been a few times when I run it and end up of the epic greed or warfare server cause nothing else has anyone on it :/

MSgt. Shooter Person

actually 16 is long, it usually takes about 11-13 seconds. 16 seconds was really breaking my balls. haha

MSgt. Shooter Person

I guess now is a bad time to have 367 GB used on a 558-GB hard drive.
    (no doubt all loaded with hax!)

I have SO many games...and Brink is among them. I played 4 hours of that game and then raged. I hate Brink.
    I also never play COD: Black Ops...or Crysis 2. WHY GOD WHY??? HULK MAD.

Banned

Hulk SMASH!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Not sure if you know this guy : http://88.191.144.26/logchecker/logs...ee36aba7c8c4bb
    He asked us for getting Wrex on his servers ^^

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PC: |)3tox

I'm shocked to see someone's put together an anti-cheat package solely for this game and ut2k4.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DavVador View Post
    Not sure if you know this guy : http://88.191.144.26/logchecker/logs...ee36aba7c8c4bb
    Ok, now I'm speechless.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...7/top_players/

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by d3tox View Post

Wow, that is so sad. I guess he just lost his No. 1 spot.

How easy it is to lie to someone that's not in the same room. Hacking is lying, though mostly indirectly.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by DavVador View Post
    Why would a hacker want an anticheat on his server? Maybe trying to turn a new leaf?

I wonder what servers he has. It amazes me that a hacker would have a server. How could someone that cheats be that much involved in a game? What sense of pride would spur you on? If someone tells you that you're good could it make you feel better? I don't see how. The only thrill I see is that of the trolls - taunting others, trying to make them feel like crap. And thats why I always watch the trolls, which is largely what most of the "good" players are.
    Last edited by enoch84; 04-19-2012 at 10:30 PM. Reason: typo

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by enoch84 View Post
    It amazes me that a hacker would have a server.
    This is his server http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...2.176.78:7777/
    Check the server name, you might find it funny.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by wikkid View Post
    This is his server http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...2.176.78:7777/
    Check the server name, you might find it funny.
    Oh, that's HIS server. Huh.

You know, looking at his name (h4ck3r3v0lut10n) I see that "hacker" is in there. Maybe if no one asked him if he hacked then maybe he never lied. Doubt it though. Come to think of it, there are 2 other players with "hacker" in their name. Can't think of any others at the moment.

i_hax
    hackerX2

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

You know, looking at his name (h4ck3r3v0lut10n) I see that "hacker" is in there. Maybe if no one asked him if he hacked then maybe he never lied. Doubt it though. Come to think of it, there are 2 other players with "hacker" in their name. Can't think of any others at the moment.

i_hax
    hackerX2
    i_hax is legit IMO. HackerX2 is just lol (HOP HOP HOP)...

MSgt. Shooter Person

Here is my contribution. I think he started playing when the titan pack was released. http://boomshouse.webs.com/apps/foru...40-new-serverq
    Give me some credit... I'm not completely stoopid, only Slightly
    ut3gow.com

Iron Guard

Lol for someone with cheats his score/min sure does look mighty low on the server he is tops on. And he isn't that good, I have played against him many times and nothing ever redflagged me on him hacking. But I mean **** is installed what can you say, its there.
    [BGE|UTF|]Oldy

Check out my YOUTUBE CHANNEL. Posting games of me playing and demos I have collected that are recorded.

And Now I apparently am an Hacker, must be so since this guy here has told me so.

My Maps
    VCTF-Skyscraper-NightFire
    War-TombOfAmunrah
    VCTF-Plateau
    WAR-Subway
    VCTF-UnrealPlayground (Honorbale Mention MSCU Phase 2)

http://www.clan-bge.com/

MSgt. Shooter Person

Maybe R3V thought my reasons for possession of radar were useful and decided to try my method.
    Quote Originally Posted by JetSpandex View Post

1. Start UT3 with the radar (or—a much safer alternative—a demo-only radar which could be one of the tools of an anti-cheat, e.g. WREX).
    2. Spectate the suspect with "behindview". Analyze the moments when he/she seems to track hidden players.
    3. ???
    4. Profit.
    He could've used it to attempt to find hackers.
    We don't know how long he has held these hacks. Maybe he's been clean for years and downloaded them recently.
    We don't know if he's used them in-game. This particular log file shows that none of the hacks were "loaded."

But he's #1? Yeah.
    He has played for 3069.58 hours on Official Epic Greed #1.
    That's at least 800 more hours than everyone else. Most of the top 10 players have less than 2000 hours...

Addendum: Superb aim and/or great prediction aren't the only "red flags."
    Players can exhibit unorthodox and nonsensical behaviors too.

Let me satiate you guys with this video of eXpressO.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFJFiafzZjE

MSgt. Shooter Person

Why would a hacker want an anticheat on his server? Maybe trying to turn a new leaf?

I wonder what servers he has. It amazes me that a hacker would have a server. How could someone that cheats be that much involved in a game? What sense of pride would spur you on? If someone tells you that you're good could it make you feel better? I don't see how. The only thrill I see is that of the trolls - taunting others, trying to make them feel like crap. And thats why I always watch the trolls, which is largely what most of the "good" players are.
    There are several reasons, first is to be able to make a few tests with Wrex on his servers.
    Second is thinking he could control the results given by Wrex, in UT series, most of the anticheats sends directly their result on the server they are hosted, meaning the log is hosted on the ftp of the server and then the admin can control if this log disappears or is processed, unluckily for cheaters, this is not how Wrex procedes
    Third, some cheats are still marked "undected" while they are not with Wrex so some cheaters feel very secure and think they wont get caught, thus having an anticheat on their server would only make them look better.
    And fourth some cheaters are simply more stupid than the average people ^^

Here's the server he asked us to validate : 68.232.172.249:7777GEN -X- [World's Most Dangerous]

And thanks for your link d3tox

MSgt. Shooter Person

Maybe R3V thought my reasons for possession of radar were useful and decided to try my method.

He could've used it to attempt to find hackers.
    We don't know how long he has held these hacks. Maybe he's been clean for years and downloaded them recently.
    We don't know if he's used them in-game. This particular log file shows that none of the hacks were "loaded."

But he's #1? Yeah.
    He has played for 3069.58 hours on Official Epic Greed #1.
    That's at least 800 more hours than everyone else. Most of the top 10 players have less than 2000 hours...

Addendum: Superb aim and/or great prediction aren't the only "red flags."
    Players can exhibit unorthodox and nonsensical behaviors too.

Let me satiate you guys with this video of eXpressO.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFJFiafzZjE
    We got a little more infos at our side.
    He didnt join a server and didnt even launched UT3 while Wrex was running, thus you can understand why the cheat wasnt loaded.
    And because he didnt loaded those cheats at this particular time doesnt make him more legit imo.
    Some of those cheats are on his pc since 2010, some since 2012...

And good for you if you managed to make people think your reasons were legit and you were a nice guy after getting caught at least 2 times and lying to them while you told everyone you deleted those cheats, but in my opinion all those reasons are just good excuses to try legitimate the use of cheats.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Dav...
    Where have I said or implied that I want to legitimize cheats?
    If my reasons are only "good excuses" to you, then why not make a demo-only radar overlay available in WREX?
    This wouldn't legitimize cheats. It would put a great spectator tool into the anti-cheat and limit it to demo playbacks.
    It's easier to find wall-hackers if you can see what they see and judge how they react to the locations of other players.

By the way, the log doesn't show that R3V used hacks in-game.
    One can extrapolate to the moon, but the empirical evidence just isn't there.
    The log only shows that he has them.

Banned

Dav...
    If my reasons are only "good excuses" to you, then why not make a demo-only radar overlay available in WREX?
    This wouldn't legitimize cheats. It would put a great spectator tool into the anti-cheat and limit it to demo playbacks.
    It's easier to find wall-hackers if you can see what they see and judge how they react to the locations of other players.

Okay guys, if you thought I was using a cheat, then you have me wrong, because I had that crap downloaded like 2 years ago, when Salco bugging the crap out of me, in more than just the stalking, but the insults to her ("J"). So totally forgot it was on my hard drive cos’ I have like 8-9 TB of data.

Only tried that stuff offline to see how it worked and how others anticipate your moves with radar, besides I don’t think I would be asking for Wrex if I was using a cheat…simple as that.

Anyway, thanks for the response and for posting that I cheat, it comes as a compliment at my 300 ping .

You guys make me laugh. LOL! Anyway, spec a couple of my games and I think you have a clear picture

Thanks for the concern, but I also hate cheaters ! #$#$%$##@

Regarding my spot, clock my hours and the difference between most of you guys is clearly like 1000 hrs - 900 hrs+, my average clearly exhibits how I got to the top, if not look at stats on CLQ.

Ty Jet for sticking up for me

Regards, over and out!

R3V

Operating System Windows 7 Ultimate, Version 6.1.7601
    Manufacturer Intel(R) Desktop Board DX58SO2 Extreme Series
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 975 @ 3.33 Ghz Quad Core Extreme Edition w/ Corsair H70
    Memory Patriot G-Series 6 GB & OCZ 6 GB (DDR3 1600 Mhz)
    Hard Drive Western Digital VelociRaptor 600 GB (WD6000HLHX) [Primary]
    Hard Drive Western Digital Caviar Black 01x1TB, 02x02TB, 02x03TB
    Video Card Nvidia GeForce GTX 480
    Monitor Samsung Series 5 (40")
    Sound Card Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Titanium Professional
    Keyboard Logitech G19
    Mouse Razer Mamba 2012 edition

Banned

By my average, I mean it sucks :/

Banned

i_hax
    hackerX2
    Yup enoch, I hack...I use my 256 ping to dissimilate my enemies...lol

BTW got the idea of putting Wrex on my server when Evil talked about it in game and watching your videos on YouTube...

kudos dude

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by davvador View Post
    and good for you if you managed to make people think your reasons were legit and you were a nice guy after getting caught at least 2 times and lying to them while you told everyone you deleted those cheats, but in my opinion all those reasons are just good excuses to try legitimate the use of cheats.
    omg about time someone else says something about this!!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Dav...
    Why would we need to put a cheat in Wrex ?
    Wrex is already able to detect cheats running or not, no need for adding a cheat inside Wrex to catch those cheaters.
    It would only add a potential risk of someone abusing it to use a "legit" cheat, the same way RypelCam was used in UT2004 for wallhacking with a legit tool.

You're true there and i just give my opinion on this point.
    When you play online, everything is based on the trust, and if you got caught with cheats you lost it already for me.
    And according to your pov, anyone being caught even with active cheats could say it was only for trying to catch another cheater on a demo or in real time on a server, that would be quite easy imo.

And from our Terms of Use :
    As cheating is considered but not limited to:
    - Activated 3rd party software or script that gives unfair adventage over other players (such as aimbot, wallhack, triggerbot/autoclicker, etc.).
    - 3rd party software or script used for cheating present or installed on your computer while using Wrex Anticheat.
    So in our eyes, you both are "cheaters".

MSgt. Shooter Person

ヽ(  ̄д ̄; )ノ . . .

Then is someone explain how to this? Seemz lyke a güd weigh for detectioning of teh wall-hax ppl.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1dO4vlD9BE

MSgt. Shooter Person

That video made my brain hurt no lie!

Iron Guard

Quote Originally Posted by wikkid View Post
    That video made my brain hurt no lie!
    Yeah that **** made my eyes hurt too.
    [BGE|UTF|]Oldy

Check out my YOUTUBE CHANNEL. Posting games of me playing and demos I have collected that are recorded.

And Now I apparently am an Hacker, must be so since this guy here has told me so.

My Maps
    VCTF-Skyscraper-NightFire
    War-TombOfAmunrah
    VCTF-Plateau
    WAR-Subway
    VCTF-UnrealPlayground (Honorbale Mention MSCU Phase 2)

http://www.clan-bge.com/

The Sacrifice

Quote Originally Posted by Oldskool0482 View Post
    Yeah that **** made my eyes hurt too.
    you have to use this one. its clearer. without the cowbell sound.

http://goo.gl/m7fTI
    Quote Originally Posted by illuminion View Post
    XxPicanteSaucexX raging on me was one of the reasons why I stopped playing this game.

http://profile.xfire.com/geronaho

MSgt. Shooter Person

My bad guys, I suppose anyone that has a hack on their machine is only using it to catch others. Why don't you guys make a friggin video like I did. You won't. I suppose none of you have cameras. I use my phone camera and it looks pretty good imo.

Oldskool is the only one that's made anything similar to what I did/do (213 didn't show his hands). Unfortunately Oldy's vid has the worst quality possible and you can barely see his hands. Credit to him though for showing his face. I don't want any of the crazies to have that good of an idea as to what I look like. Maybe dkwolfe will hunt me down one of these days. Last night I told him he has to be using something. He said "skills." Later he said "everyone get Angry (me)." For a bunny hopping noob he has amazing 180 shots.

Banned

Please explain how showing the hands will help credit the player? I'm not against it I'm just trying to make sure I have sexy hands if someone has a hand fetish

I am a hand model you know

The other vid I made was of Greed and not DM (Beers) I haven't had the chance to get that rollin again. I will though. You know you love my sexy hands, ha

MSgt. Shooter Person

LOL not everyone. Plaza stop turning me into a caricature.
    I know I'm a lazy butt. Now that my net is consistent, it's more likely that you'll see a LIVE ACKSHUN video of DerpSpandex.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by |213| View Post
    Please explain how showing the hands will help credit the player? I'm not against it I'm just trying to make sure I have sexy hands if someone has a hand fetish

I am a hand model you know

The other vid I made was of Greed and not DM (Beers) I haven't had the chance to get that rollin again. I will though. You know you love my sexy hands, ha

What you did (filming your screen) eliminates the possibility of a wall hack, but not an aimbot. To confirm there's no aimbot you would need to film your right hand. Then when people watch the video they can watch your hand movement (mouse movement) and make sure it is in sync with your cross hair movement. An aimbot will move your cross hairs for you, so it would be obvious if you're not doing it yourself. Filming your left hand is less important, but probably still necessary.

There's no kind of video editing that can fool the viewer. If there is I doubt any of us have the kind of money to pay for it.

Of course if you film an aweful game it proves nothing. I haven't been filiming games lately b/c of my work load (mucho overtime) - can't play too well. Not to mention my right mouse button keeps sticking - need a new one.
    Last edited by enoch84; 04-20-2012 at 10:58 PM. Reason: typo

Banned

I don't think you think I cheat but what do you think?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast