Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    The Sacrifice

|213| i guess u don't know the meme, nvm =( .

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by LLonewolf View Post
    I guess Jesus was.... on a KILLING TREE!

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAH

Sorry =( .
    Oh that's messed up dude. I'm no priest, but if the athiests are wrong...wouldn't want to piss off the real Jesus.
    Cheating is for little girls and those that just plain suck.

MSgt. Shooter Person

You know what, I'm done with this game. After 4+ years of playing nearly every day, I'm done. It's stupid to play if it's impossible to tell is someone is hacking (it just about is). To those of you who I accused wrongly, I'm sorry. To those of you who hack, have fun (but be honest). I'm going to find a different game/hobby. I will not alias and continue to play like many have. And I will not make another post after this one.

Iron Guard

BAI ENOCH! IT WAS FUN MAN! Hope to see you for UT4 if that should ever arise.
    [BGE|UTF|]Oldy

Check out my YOUTUBE CHANNEL. Posting games of me playing and demos I have collected that are recorded.

And Now I apparently am an Hacker, must be so since this guy here has told me so.

My Maps
    VCTF-Skyscraper-NightFire
    War-TombOfAmunrah
    VCTF-Plateau
    WAR-Subway
    VCTF-UnrealPlayground (Honorbale Mention MSCU Phase 2)

http://www.clan-bge.com/

The Sacrifice

I do not hack! I am just gooooooooooooooooooood
    Quote Originally Posted by illuminion View Post
    XxPicanteSaucexX raging on me was one of the reasons why I stopped playing this game.

http://profile.xfire.com/geronaho

Iron Guard

Enoch probably hacked anyway, according to my abacus calculations.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by enoch84 View Post
    You know what, I'm done with this game. After 4+ years of playing nearly every day, I'm done. It's stupid to play if it's impossible to tell is someone is hacking (it just about is). To those of you who I accused wrongly, I'm sorry. To those of you who hack, have fun (but be honest). I'm going to find a different game/hobby. I will not alias and continue to play like many have. And I will not make another post after this one.
    Ok I guess I lied. I was SO pissed when I said that. Between work and LSD.God devulging private information on the internet (youtube), I was a bit upset. I will however play less UT when Diablo III comes out.

Iron Guard

YAY! He's back!

Banned

Beer Drinkers is back up too

Glad you are all cool now. See how things turn out?

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by |213| View Post

Beer Drinkers is back up too

Glad you are all cool now. See how things turn out?
    Yeah, I realized what the consequences of not playing UT3 would be...not playing UT3. That's a sad sad thing.

Banned

See!? Anytime I end up going away for vacation or something, UT3 is the first thing that crosses my mind that I'll miss.

Glad you are sticking around.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by |213| View Post
    See!? Anytime I end up going away for vacation or something, UT3 is the first thing that crosses my mind that I'll miss.

Glad you are sticking around.
    Thanks bro.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I often want to uninstall when I can't find a game. Fire it up. Nothing but emptiness in servers unless it's a few newbs playing ffa. Still have it installed. I guess I'll be playing a few times a month until I die or my computer dies. This thread has been a thorough waste of time. Thanks.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Legionz View Post
    I often want to uninstall when I can't find a game. Fire it up. Nothing but emptiness in servers unless it's a few newbs playing ffa. Still have it installed. I guess I'll be playing a few times a month until I die or my computer dies. This thread has been a thorough waste of time. Thanks.
    Your welcome.

The Sacrifice

Quote Originally Posted by H4[K3R3V0|uT10N View Post
    Okay guys, if you thought I was using a cheat, then you have me wrong, because I had that crap downloaded like 2 years ago, when Salco bugging the crap out of me, in more than just the stalking, but the insults to her ("J"). So totally forgot it was on my hard drive cos’ I have like 8-9 TB of data.
    So Salco is hacking?

Asked Salco about it and he said he *only* asked for hax twice from Hacker Revolution. Hmm... Now to ask Hacker Rev if he gave them to Salco. ImpeachBush always said Boom had the highest haxer-clan member ratio in UT3. His bull**** detector was pretty good.
    Last edited by xeanderthal; 05-01-2012 at 05:48 PM.

The Sacrifice

DaVador, is there any way the game companies copuld define a spec like HDCP/PAVP for Video? By requiring a digital key for every object in the Chain of Trust (BIOS/OS/Game/GFx Driver/Network Stack) it *seems* like the hackers would be locked out.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by xeanderthal View Post
    DaVador, is there any way the game companies copuld define a spec like HDCP/PAVP for Video? By requiring a digital key for every object in the Chain of Trust (BIOS/OS/Game/GFx Driver/Network Stack) it *seems* like the hackers would be locked out.
    Coud you repeat the question for dummies?

The Sacrifice

HDCP is High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection . This allows HD Discs, DVD Players and HD Displays to verify each device is secure before displaying the image.

PAVP is Protected Audio Video Path. Its a MicroSoft/Intel spec to define how the secure data is transferred in a PC running Win7. (OK vista and Win8 too, but not XP). The article is for Audio but the same principles apply.

When you play a BluRay movie several things are happening in the background: The DVD contains a key, the DVD player (ie Cyberlink or WinDVD) has a key, the computer has a key, the firmware drivers for the computer may have a key,the OS has a key, the GFx driver has a key and the playback display device (if it is HD) has a key. Every time a packet is read from the disc and displayed on the screen, the keys are exchanged through the chain of trust before the data is transferred to the next device to ensure the data is not compromised. The keys are pseudo random and are switched frequently (hundreds of times a second). This makes it difficult to use brute force to crack a video stream. You may decode 1 or 2 packets but the processing time required will be many million times longer than the stream lasts.

If Game Makers used a similar method, nothing unauthorized would have access to the network traffic (some bots inject jitter into the network traffic to make hitting them more difficult), memory locations where game data is stored would be secure so the data could only be read by the game program, etc, and not manipulated by hax creators.

Games now account for more sales than movies, why not take a page out of the movie industry to protect their franchises?

For anyone thinking "Yeah, BluRay has been hacked", you are correct. However, those methods work on the disc itself, which can be read by anything - the disk just holds a key and has no way of blocking data reads. This is analogous to copying a game disk. There havent been any successful *public* cracks to intercept an HDCP encoded stream on a PAVP pathway that I am aware of.
    Last edited by xeanderthal; 05-02-2012 at 04:03 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

2 more UT3 cheaters :

- n4zGuLL
    http://88.191.144.26/logchecker/logs...31824faadd099b
    UT3 Radar + UT3 Speedhack + UT2004 cFramework

- costi1972
    http://88.191.144.26/logchecker/logs...b865e7d34b63ba
    http://beta.xfire.com/profile/sm0kaz/
    UT3 Radar (loaded) + UT3 Speedhack + UT3 Aimbot
    Last edited by DavVador; 07-17-2012 at 08:25 AM.

The Sacrifice

niiiiiice!!

The Sacrifice

Quote Originally Posted by DavVador View Post
    2 more UT3 cheaters :

- n4zGuLL
    http://88.191.144.26/logchecker/logs...31824faadd099b
    UT3 Radar + UT3 Speedhack + UT2004 cFramework

- costi1972
    http://88.191.144.26/logchecker/logs...b865e7d34b63ba
    http://beta.xfire.com/profile/sm0kaz/
    UT3 Radar (loaded) + UT3 Speedhack + UT3 Aimbot

Sm0kaZ say it aint so!

Quote Originally Posted by xeanderthal View Post
    Sm0kaZ say it aint so!
    ^^ what a surprise; the abusive and arrogant waste of space known as 'smokaz' is reported here for being a cheater.
    - its a shame people get banned for calling cheaters like this names; instead of the cheaters themselves being banned

feels good to finally see someone else report

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by TKBS View Post
    ^^ what a surprise; the abusive and arrogant waste of space known as 'smokaz' is reported here for being a cheater.
    - its a shame people get banned for calling cheaters like this names; instead of the cheaters themselves being banned

feels good to finally see someone else report
    You know what I love, when a person clicks "join as spectator" and takes the time to demorec the "possible cheater".
    People harassing anyone they think is a cheater, doesn't help any thing.

OK I don't know much about WREX anti-cheat. But why would a cheater knowingly scan their system? A quick look through the available logs and I see some regular UT3 players.
    The community is small enough that cheating is just completely stupid at this point. I honestly do not see the point.

BTW Wikkid, traditionally demorec a botter is usually what an admin wants as proof before perma-banning someone. Not only possible cheaters, even blatant headshot stand-still aimbots. Of course spectating them and harassing them does no good but certainly some silently captured evidence can only help an admin choose to ban someone, right?
    -tarnationsauce2-
    UT99 - UT3 - Player - Mapper

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by tarnationsauce2 View Post
    OK I don't know much about WREX anti-cheat. But why would a cheater knowingly scan their system? A quick look through the available logs and I see some regular UT3 players.
    The community is small enough that cheating is just completely stupid at this point. I honestly do not see the point.

BTW Wikkid, traditionally demorec a botter is usually what an admin wants as proof before perma-banning someone. Not only possible cheaters, even blatant headshot stand-still aimbots. Of course spectating them and harassing them does no good but certainly some silently captured evidence can only help an admin choose to ban someone, right?
    Not just for proof, which is the main reason but a lot of the times when people think someone is cheating, they aren't.
    Taking the time to record the demo and watch it, hopefully, teaches the person something and when you do get that cheater on video, you can be like "b*tch you got owned!!".

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by tarnationsauce2 View Post
    OK I don't know much about WREX anti-cheat. But why would a cheater knowingly scan their system?
    That's why WREX only catches the dumb ones.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Actually, he (smokaz) made several scans.
    He got caught with the cheat running on his 1st scan, UT3 was already running and the cheat loaded before he launched Wrex.

Then he made other scans with the cheats still on his computer but no more loaded.
    He probably thought it would be ok ^^

But yeah, you need to be quite stupid to have some cheats and use an anticheat, most cheaters will simply not use Wrex.

Smokaz aka. N4zgull doesn't cheat, he can insult sometimes but i know that hes not a cheater..

Iron Guard

Dem cheaters running rampant

Banned

For first you replace me and costi,you put my xfire acc under his nic..he was aimbotting..Im SmokaZ aka N4zGuLL
    When is about my fault everything is obviously here and nothing to hide.Radars and speed hack was on my pc.but that is a free version of radar which did not worked in eny case..only speed hack worked but speed was like a x1000000000,it was hilarious to use something like that online.That was just free version i wanned to taste to see how it work in offline mode i even forgot i have that on my pc..In first when i saw this topic tho it was joke or something, i was shocked to see that kind of stuff..than tho something wrong whit wrex i donloaded and finally when i saw the link http://88.191.144.26/logchecker/logs...31824faadd099b everything was clear....I make stupid mistake downloading wrex to protect me from cheaters and provoked a counter effect,I just did not expect that he gonna find it in my downloads.. acctually i dint know nothing special about wrex, just tho its gonna protect me..downloaded it after Random54 powned me in euro server i was accused him that he use radar,he told me about wrex that i need to download if i dont belive him and also to protect me.no one ever accused me for radaring since i play,everyone who knows me know that i dont use eny of this ****s.Im the one who accused players for doing it all the time.So DavVador you make some mistake here costi was running aimbot while wrex is scaning,not me sry...I never had a chanse to run it enyway.Also for people who doesnt belive me i cold sent links of this ****y
    radars wich dont work,actually extrator dont work for these.far now everyone know that i cant buy eny cheat from serbia,we dont have paypal money bookers ant we cant buy things from internet here specially from x22 and Helios.This hack dont work and they free everyone knows that,i made mistake not delited that crap from my pc long time ago.I dont use wrex often cuz i need to wait 10mins scaning and its very laggy when i play whit it on...So this is one huge bull**** for me,im not cheater and i never was ,only my stupidity has lead me to this,thats all and its sad...I and many others know im clear and I will not allow this pathetic post ruin my favorite game.And DavVador dont mess whit costi ever againg!so stupid from ur side...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567