Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Definitely not at my house that would be crazy
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Grenaadez

You should make a mini book series. But state its all theory of course

MSgt. Shooter Person

Ehh... Good as a fanfic I guess?

Its all wrong but I guess it works for those who dont like that the Locust came from new Hope.

Amazing theory I loved reading it. I never thought about it much, but that sounds like the best explanation of Myrrah. Great job!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Sticking Kim and Valera with my big ole knife and wearing my chainsaw proof armor
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: N1SSASSA

Quote Originally Posted by The Shrike View Post
    Ehh... Good as a fanfic I guess?

Its all wrong but I guess it works for those who dont like that the Locust came from new Hope.
    "I guess it works for those who don't like that the Locust came from New Hope." hahahahah love this. Laughed hard. So true, people get so totally butthurt when they decide the story is something, and it's not.
    [Gears of War: The Journey] - Fan Fiction Short Story, any feedback appreciated"
    [Gears of War: The Onyx Platoon] - Fan Fic
    Don't care about KD, winning, or anything else. All I care about is playing as RAAM and pissing people off with my SAWED OFF YEAHHHH.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Croswynd

Quote Originally Posted by N1ssassa View Post
    "I guess it works for those who don't like that the Locust came from New Hope." hahahahah love this. Laughed hard. So true, people get so totally butthurt when they decide the story is something, and it's not.
    Treating these threads as fact isn't the right way to go about things, N1, nor is making fun of those who don't believe the same.. They are theories, however "supported" by devs from responses years old. You can believe whatever you wish, if it lines up with -your- thoughts. Make sure it does before forming an opinion. Look at all sides of the argument, acknowledge not everyone will think the same and respect their decision.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123