View Poll Results: Should EPIC change this?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Have this fixed?

6 75.00%
  • Are you all not that bothered?

2 25.00%
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Illusive Prime

Lightbulb PETITION: Change Character When Joning Quick Match/Horde

I see some people complaining that they hate it when they have to play as either Marcus or Drone when joining a Quick Match or a Horde game.

Can the issue be fixed?

Or instead just randomly select a different COG/Locust character.

Do you want it changed?

Or you're not that bothered?
    COG: Young Marcus & Anya
    Weapons: Lancer (Big Game skin)

(Looking for a Alex Brand, Jungle Tai, Young Dom, Brisk codes and Lambent skin)
    Willing to give my Gears of War 1 game code to anyone if they can provide me with these. PM me.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Quick kill1396

REG MARCUS is annyoing when i want my preferred cog/locust and have try 2 make a chracter you never had like SGE,COM DOM ETC.
    BIG THANKS TO PAPA MIDNITE,Kracker Kid,PopeAdrian37th,Two twitch,The Anya Bunni, themainman21 FOR THE CODES THANKS

THANKS TO III LYCAN III FOR GETTING ME ALEX TO KNOW HER BIO NOW AND I FINALLY GOT TEAM METAL SKIN
    BIG THANKS TO DenyThisFlesh FOR HELPING ME COMPLETE MY ROSTER

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PickleExpress

I can understand joining Horde.. but I don't really care in Multiplayer, I just stick it out 'til the next match in a few minutes.
    *EGFC Member*

"It is possible to commit no errors and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life." - Cpt. Jean-Luc Picard

Thanks to Flak for my Savage Kantus and Lancer Avatar Prop! Keep your eyes peeled for Community Giveaways!
    And another thanks to Gold3n Lanc3r for my Infected Omen weapon skin!

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: spaceSuicide PSN ID: Nick-Sixx

If anything it should be COG Gear on COG side when joining a match. Basic foot soldier/grunt for them as Drone is for Locust.
    if i wanted to kill myself, i'd f*cking kill myself. shotgun to the dick.
    i'm a locust kinda guy.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The Sacramentum

Its not possible. The game would have to load every single skin, which would be a massive task.

I'd like to thank the community. It is really mature of them to help those in need out
    Many, many thanks to BRUTE for the IO skins You are a gentleman and a scholar!!
    Hammerburst/Gnasher
    I'm always down for some Horde!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Vxgasattack View Post
    If anything it should be COG Gear on COG side when joining a match. Basic foot soldier/grunt for them as Drone is for Locust.
    I agree. I understand why they can't load everyone, but it makes more sense to start as a Gear than Marcus.

I guess the only problem with Gear is that he needs to be unlocked. Sure, it's Level 2 or something, but it still can't be applied to everyone.

Redeemer

that's the problem, the game just load the characters that there's already, so the ones always loaded are marcus and drones, that's why u get to play with those
    also big thanks to Losthursday and Flak for the Savage Kantus code, I can't describe how grateful I'm, seriously guys u are the bests
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexisonfire View Post
    Yes. From now Im going to be a transexual on the internet so people will be nice to me.