Register

Welcome to the Epic Games Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Master Gem List

MSgt. Shooter Person

I've also forged triangles to a point where I get the "On Parry 999 Damage" gem in return -- also have 998, 997 - so 999 appears to be a cap - I don't remember how many times I had to forge the gem.

I was also able to forge a Dark +400 gem - but can't find the recipe at the moment...also a Fire +399 and Ice +399

Also on a side note, I saw that all of my Diamond 500%-524% Potion Drop gems got converted to Gold Drop gems with a range between 380%-399%.

I haven't received any higher Combat Health Gems than my on PP get 3116 health or 3082 health yet.

MSgt. Shooter Person

My best gems are (which haven't listed yet here)
    - On Combo Get 12 Shields ( Triangle ) - this one I got before the update, sell price was 1.2m and now 500k, but it doesnt matter anyway.
    - On Combo5 Heal 2000 ( this is new, just forged - useless, only good for money)
    - On Scratch Get 35 Gold ( Dual Ninja Gem - Sold already - useless, only good for money)
    - On Slash Heal 460 Health ( Heavy Gem)
    - On Perfect Parry Damage Titan 5000 (Triangle - reforged with some craps and became On Parry Damage 99x)

MSgt. Shooter Person

Ravine -

Check out the Gem Forging Recipe thread - where I posted some other high gems for you to go for--but the highlights in relation to the list you posted there are:

Light Health Gem -- Combo5 Get 2477 Health and also a 2206 Health
    Heavy On Slash Get 945 Health
    On Perfect Parry Damage 5617

I also found a Dual Gold Gem - On Stab Get 125 Gold - however, it's in the middle of my gem inventory - so it's not one of the higher end gems and means that there's more room for this one to go up in gold.

I also have the On Combo Get 12 Shield - which used to be the On Combo Get 6 Shield before the update.

Redeemer

i have a green triangle gem which reads "on combo get 20 shield"...so 12 is NOT the cap

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by NiiLoC View Post
    i have a green triangle gem which reads "on combo get 20 shield"...so 12 is NOT the cap
    Never said that was a cap... just tried to clarify what Ravine saw in his gems...

heavy combo slash gem - Combo slash +1

MSgt. Shooter Person

Thank you guys, just wanna know if my gems are at their best or not so i can continue forging for better ones. But i doubt we can go higher than parry damage tian 999, just my opinion!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Just got a LIGHT TITAN SPEED GEM - Titan Speed 90% ( Three Point Star Gem )
    Anyone know what is the gem for?

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by 4nime View Post
    Just got a LIGHT TITAN SPEED GEM - Titan Speed 90% ( Three Point Star Gem )
    Anyone know what is the gem for?
    Check the Gem Recipe thread. It reduces the Titan's attack swings by 10%. I've seen a Titan Speed 80% too.

Skaarj

Quote Originally Posted by yohazn View Post
    with random formula and all top notches level gem,I forged 4 triangles "on parry dmg 999" i guess this is the best gem we can get? :/
    Pretty cool, I think what may be the best gem is a ninja star shape gem (dual weapon shape) the allows you to parry any attack, combined with a triangle gem for gain 300 health on parry and a 3s break on perfect parry octagon gem, you are pretty much invincible regardless of the level of the enemy provided you get good at parrying.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Just got a Combat Gold Gem: on scratch get 100 gold. Value: 500,000, from large chest in MX-Goliath boss room. If someone can tell me how to post pictures from my iPhone I would be happy to do so

MSgt. Shooter Person

hi Proph,

I just got a new gem: On Combo get 23 shield, so I throw my hexagon: on Magic get 111 Shield away and the whole God King fight I can mostly shield up and then combo him to renew the shield. I must say this gem is completely OP.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Triangle gems will always cancel out the effects of square gems if in the same sword.You must pick either the square or triangle slot on your Nahte, Infinity Blade, or Anarchax etc.

Is this still applied to new update?

MSgt. Shooter Person

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...-Forging-List!

Hey everyone:

I created a new Master Gem + Forging List to keep us all updated on the new high gem finds & forges. This thread is getting a bit out of control and if you post your finds on this thread, I'll be able to maintain it.

Please note that I've attempted to keep the list as similar to the original as possible - with a couple obvious changes. Since it appears that gem value is capped at $500,000, I won't be including values unless it's different than $500K.

So when you list a new gem find or forge or if you have posted in this thread after the update, please go to my new thread and post this info: type of gem & value, OG/NG & rebirth, whether you obtained it from a chest, a battle/fight or a forge and gold value if it's not $500K.

Any other questions, let me know and thanks in advance for your support!
    Last edited by Proph; 04-18-2012 at 02:13 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Ravine View Post
    hi Proph,

I just got a new gem: On Combo get 23 shield, so I throw my hexagon: on Magic get 111 Shield away and the whole God King fight I can mostly shield up and then combo him to renew the shield. I must say this gem is completely OP.
    Thanks for the info Ravine!

I'd appreciate it if you would post your find on my new Master Gem + Forging List thread. Also, if you could let me know where and when you found or forged this gem for the record, then I can post it on the list for you. Thanks!

MSgt. Shooter Person

I don't know if it already appears or not..
    Hexagon - drop rare items 22% - over 300k (i dont remember exactly) - OG - rebirth 17

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by robe0706 View Post
    I don't know if it already appears or not..
    Hexagon - drop rare items 22% - over 300k (i dont remember exactly) - OG - rebirth 17
    Yup...it does...on the new Master Gem + Forging List! Take a look here:

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...-Forging-List!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Anyone else notice that since the update you just don't get the high value gems anymore? I haven't had a single square gem over +250 or so. I was getting some in the mid 300s before the update. All I get is cash. I'm on RB115 on the OG. I should be getting decent gems SOMETIME... Also they seem to have changed the mix to put in a lot of those new (and generally useless for me) gems.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by nwcs View Post
    Anyone else notice that since the update you just don't get the high value gems anymore? I haven't had a single square gem over +250 or so. I was getting some in the mid 300s before the update. All I get is cash. I'm on RB115 on the OG. I should be getting decent gems SOMETIME... Also they seem to have changed the mix to put in a lot of those new (and generally useless for me) gems.
    I guess it depends on your definition of "decent" - now that I'm over rebirth 400 on OG, for the square gems, I've been getting random values after battles and on small and medium chests - however, on large chests, when I get a square gem, it is always a +400 - which appears to be a cap. I have also been getting over +300 values on square gems when I put random gems through the forge.

The other thing to consider is if you're switching to your gem build when opening chests - or if you're just opening them with whatever you had on for the previous battle. That would definitely influence a gem vs. cash drop.

You should keep an eye out on my new thread here - New-Master-Gem-Forging-List!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Last edited by Talion; 04-30-2012 at 09:02 PM.

I am combining a square frost +100 (100K), with a square light +103 (100K), with a hex get 2042 health (500K) - this is the longest in game/real time gem I've done.. it says 4days 8hrs RT, or in game time is 17 years and 7 months. Costs 2.1 mil to complete... gonna play through a couple times to get the time down. X fingers

it resulted in a hex 2100 health on magic gem

MSgt. Shooter Person

Yeah the maximum is 20 years/5 days (and even 20 years doesn't guarantee you anything special).

By the way, this thread is no longer being maintained (DarthDuck has apparently vanished), check out the new one: http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...m-Forging-List!

I got the following gems recently but my game got erased so I started a new one:

triangle:
    5.2k+ damage on Perfect Parry (Awesome gem, I could kill titans with 20k+ health by just Parrying)
    - Removal fee is $50k, selling price is $500k, but I got the $1 million-gem achievement when I forged this so I guess its worth more than $500k
    2,153 health on Combo5 (Never ever die with this gem)
    - Removal fee is $50k, selling price is $500k.

I guess the max removal fee & selling price are $50k and $500k, respectively.

I found a dual gem that is Titan speed 90% for 375k
    FYI I forged it

MSgt. Shooter Person

This thread is outdated and no longer being maintained. We have a new list going here: http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...-Forging-List!. And are you sure that it's a dual gem (Four-Point Star) and not a light gem (Three-Point Star)?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789