Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BillyBrightEy3s

Default My Xbox Was Stolen

ok i was at work and i came home someone broke into my house and stole my xbox,tv, 2 laptops and all my games..... i was just wondering when i get a new xbox will i be able to get my gears season pass back to my new xbox

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: EvilTaffyapple

Yes - re-link your GT and re-download the pass.
    Poppin' COG heads since November '06. Currently rocking Savage Genadier Elite / Savage Kantus and Mechanic Baird / Commando Dom like a boss!
    Quote Originally Posted by z0mbieDom View Post
    Seriously, shut up, quit your *****ing. Go to the store, purchase some Vagisil and some Leptoprin, get a warm fluffy pillow to cry into and shut up.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: macwookie

Change your password to your GT. Right. Meow.
    Thanks to Mikizm for com-dom

macwookie

Quote Originally Posted by arctura View Post
    Your opinion is wrong.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: General Joury

Yes you can. Also, I suggest you change the password IMMEDIATLY, before the thieves will do that. Then you are really screwed.

Anyway, if you want to redownload it you have to go to the Download History, or Gears 3 Marketplace and hit "Download again" either two works.
    Level 97 | Re-Up 1/3 | 37/65 Onyx
    Adam Fenix | | RAAM
    | A.F []| Com Dom []| M. Baird []| S.G.E []| S.K []| L.G.M []

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: osowanted PSN ID: osowanted

report to microsoft and tell them they might idk if they sign in to your account they would call the police -_- thats what i heard and sorry for your lossT_T
    Thanks to CallMeHost for the Golden Hammerburst code!
    Thank you to NFI for the Mechanic Baird
    !
    Thank you Cher, Zap, and DarkAp for choosing me hope you all had a awesome Christmas!

Redeemer

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBrightEy3s View Post
    ok i was at work and i came home someone broke into my house and stole my xbox,tv, 2 laptops and all my games..... i was just wondering when i get a new xbox will i be able to get my gears season pass back to my new xbox
    Man that sucks!!
    Yes, you can still get your Season Pass and everything else when it comes to DLC that was on your stolen 360. All you are going to have to do is License Transfer the things using Xbox.com since you don't have your HDD.
    Good luck and sorry for the problem because I know how it feels to get a new 360 and having to get everything back.
    Quote Originally Posted by IBYCFOTA View Post
    Gears took the core mechanics of what made the multiplayer special and either removed them or mangled them beyond recognition. All this for what? To attract the gamer with the attention span of a nat who will play the game for a month and then go back to his favorite FPS or the next flavor of the month title? They're not the ones who are going to be buying all of the DLC and still playing the game 9 months after launch. That would be your hardcore fanbase, the one you've alienated with your changes to the point of no return. Remember them? Don't worry, you will soon enough.
    R.I.P - Gears of War = 2006/2012
    </3

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UIR Onyx Scott PSN ID: NI_Locust

Wow I'm sorry for you
    @Scott_Lyle93

Extremely Serious

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: emperor dogma

I am sorry for your loss.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Anhemta125

Now. And hope that they didn't charge your credit card on your Xbox with anything.
    Been a GoW-Head since '06
    "When in Doubt. Gnash it Out."
    Cog- Commando Dom/ Minh Young Kim
    Locust- Savage Grenadier Elite/ Kantus
    Liquid Green Lancer/ Hammerburst and Liquid Green Gnasher Shotgun

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DenyThisFlesh

Ugh, that sucks dude. Good luck getting your stuff back or at least being able to get replacements.
    Thank you to Gear1987 for my Savage Grenadier Elite!
    Thank you to IBLEEDgears for the Jungle Tai!
    Thank you to Gears_Of_Law for the Judgment Team Metal code!
    Thank you to III LYCAN III for the Alex Brand code!
    Proud father as of 10:54pm(central time) on 7/27/2010

Karried

Yes, any digital content you downloaded through XBox LIVE you will get back. Any unlocks for Gears of War 3, (Beta unlocks), you will not get back, as they have a timestamp and were active via your HDD. But, I've heard if you cause enough of a ruckus on XBox LIVE support, they will give you codes to unlock the Beta items, skins and characters.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Wow that sucks. Sorry to hear. Maybe it's an opportunity to upgrade?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    Some days you're on fire. Some days you just get lit on fire.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: stev0r

Does the packing box have any information that can allow Microsoft to ban the XBox that was stolen?
    signature removed by admin- too sexy for this forum

This game is too easy. It's a beta.
    The lancer is too powerful. It's a Beta.
    The sawed off breeds campers. It's A Beta.
    No Horde mode?? IT'S A BETA.
    Gears 1 was better. IT'S A BETA!!!!
    I'm not buying Gears 3. Goodbye.

Banned

Sorry to hear this happened to someone else. Happened to me Feb 2010 while I was recovering in the hospital from a insulin overdose (Type 1 diabetic - was found unconscious - blood sugar was 0.3 and went into a coma) - nothing like getting released later; coming home and seeing all my video games, TV, game consoles gone with my PC gutted.

Like others did say - yes you can. I went through the same thing. Call Microsoft and report your console being stolen.
    For me they cancelled my XBL and sent me redeem codes for my remaining time - however due to it being only 3mth codes I did lose about a month and a half. They also removed my credit card and suspended my account for a month to ensure they were not on my account doing anything - to give me time to change all the things I needed (PW, email, ect)

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BillyBrightEy3s

hell yea thanx alot u guys... i already recovered my gt to my brothers xbox and got my card info off of it.... now i just gotta wait to buy an xbox b4 ill b online again

Banned

Call XBL and inform them - you can get a stop on your Xbox Live - so that way you're not wasting time on it - and can redeem the remaining time when you get a new one.

Banned

Same situation happened to me OP, it was 2 days before Modern Warfare 2 : ( but as soon as I found out I sent my info to my brother and had him recover my tag.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Wrath of RAAM

I was kinda waiting for you to beg for something..sucks man I'd die without my xbox/Gears
    Seriously 3.0 unlocked 5/2/12

Thanks to The Doctor for the SGE code! Zap for the Savage Kantus!!
    Flak for the Avatar Lancer and Electa Heart for the LGS!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ch1ck3nFr1kaS33 PSN ID: AnonONIagent

Quote Originally Posted by OoPpEe View Post
    Sorry to hear this happened to someone else. Happened to me Feb 2010 while I was recovering in the hospital from a insulin overdose (Type 1 diabetic - was found unconscious - blood sugar was 0.3 and went into a coma) - nothing like getting released later; coming home and seeing all my video games, TV, game consoles gone with my PC gutted.

Like others did say - yes you can. I went through the same thing. Call Microsoft and report your console being stolen.
    For me they cancelled my XBL and sent me redeem codes for my remaining time - however due to it being only 3mth codes I did lose about a month and a half. They also removed my credit card and suspended my account for a month to ensure they were not on my account doing anything - to give me time to change all the things I needed (PW, email, ect)
    Wow, that's a dick move. If that happened to me, I'd swear to find out who did it so I could ransack their house, steal the inner components of their computer and sh*t in the empty shell, take back any electronics I hadn't replaced, and pile up what I had replaced and drive over it as I leave.
    Macta Vivere, Vivamus Occidere

Benjamin Carmine|Theron Sentinel
    Crimson Omen Mark 2 Lancer Assault Rifle|Hammerburst II Battle Rifle|Jungle Digital Mark 1 Lancer Assault Rifle|Gnasher Combat Shotgun