Register

Welcome to the Epic Games Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Saburai

Default Infinity Blade II ending discussion ****SPOILERS****

What do you guys think of the ending? what will happen with Siris/Ausar and Radriar/God King
    trapped in the Vault of Tears? Will we play as Isa rescuing Siris in an update or in IBIII? What will the worker of secrets do? I
    have alot of questions, as you can see.

MSgt. Shooter Person

My theory is that everything in the prison works for Ausar since the worker said Ausar was the one that imprisoned him here in the first place. So basically, u were fighting your own prison guards throughout the whole game... lol
    Level: 28
    Base Stats:
    Health: 1500 Attack: 72 Shield: 1 Magic: 1
    Ng+ 1^2

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by flame123888 View Post
    My theory is that everything in the prison works for Ausar since the worker said Ausar was the one that imprisoned him here in the first place. So basically, u were fighting your own prison guards throughout the whole game... lol
    That would make us the worst boss ever.

But yeah, I think that you will find a way out or we will play as Isa and rescue Siris.

MSgt. Shooter Person

According to the book, Isa is not a good dueler, and isn't of deathless lineage, so she can't activate the rings either. So a game based on Isa would just be shooting a bunch of enemies with a crossbow from distance, and then not being able to kill any deathless bosses.

When you fight the Architist he says you will never unlock all the seals and that the Worker "will die with it" I think he is talking about the ring you see the Worker holding in the intro. That's how he managed to kill Thane by just touching him.

Saburai

What I really wanna know is what happens with Ausar and Radriar in the VoT together. the worker said that Ausar was radriar's "biggest rival"

Waiting for the next short story by Sanderson

Possible plots:

1. GK tells Ausar the whole story and they make an alliance to find the worker

2. Isa finds the way out, GK stays in the VoT, Ausar goes fight Worker
    "Skillbuilding as a lifestyle"
    The God King Club ID#1|Ultimate GK Slayer |True Jedi |
    NG Code follower
    =Dual Guide=

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by The Brain View Post
    That would make us the worst boss ever.

But yeah, I think that you will find a way out or we will play as Isa and rescue Siris.
    but no one knows that Siris is Ausar, and Siris lost all his memories about putting the Worker in the eternal prison. If he was the one who put him there, he must have chosen the people to guard it as well?
    Level: 28
    Base Stats:
    Health: 1500 Attack: 72 Shield: 1 Magic: 1
    Ng+ 1^2

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JDKian PSN ID: JDKian

Does anybody not think of how Isa is still alive? Even after all of the countless 2 year, 6 months and 3 year rebirths?

Quote Originally Posted by JDKian View Post
    Does anybody not think of how Isa is still alive? Even after all of the countless 2 year, 6 months and 3 year rebirths?
    Oh, ya. True. Nice observation. Haha. Perhaps, they'd have her become a deathless too, somehow. Maybe unlocking the powers to it being more than genetics.

Anyway, did ChAIR say anything about the next in line to the franchise? Would love a second book, comic or video of some sort of media before a third game

Saburai

I would think we get freed in an update to IB2 if you look at future updates it mentions new areas and bosses to conquer

Maybe her daughter? Or grand daughter, or grand grand...
    "Skillbuilding as a lifestyle"
    The God King Club ID#1|Ultimate GK Slayer |True Jedi |
    NG Code follower
    =Dual Guide=

Saburai

Maybe we see silver in the next IB!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Delta748

I have another question. The Infinity Blade is supposed to be a god killer, isn't it? So why is Raidriar not dead? Not to mentioned the countless times Siris got killed by it.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Delta438 View Post
    I have another question. The Infinity Blade is supposed to be a god killer, isn't it? So why is Raidriar not dead? Not to mentioned the countless times Siris got killed by it.
    In order to become the god killer, the Infinity Blade needed 1 more kill of Siris's bloodline.
    It was in this "needs 1 more kill" mode when Siris kills Raidriar with it in IB1.
    All those times that you did not defeat Raidriad in IB1, you were not playing with the rebirth of Siris where the Infinity Blade only needed 1 more kill, rather you were playing with his predecessors (e.g., when the blade needed 2 more kills, 3 more kills, ...)
    In IB2 Raidriar doesn't kill Siris with the IB at Saydhi's place because that girl shot him dead first with a normal crossbow.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Delta748

Quote Originally Posted by gillybean View Post
    In order to become the god killer, the Infinity Blade needed 1 more kill of Siris's bloodline.
    It was in this "needs 1 more kill" mode when Siris kills Raidriar with it in IB1.
    All those times that you did not defeat Raidriad in IB1, you were not playing with the rebirth of Siris where the Infinity Blade only needed 1 more kill, rather you were playing with his predecessors (e.g., when the blade needed 2 more kills, 3 more kills, ...)
    In IB2 Raidriar doesn't kill Siris with the IB at Saydhi's place because that girl shot him dead first with a normal crossbow.
    I thought Siris mentioned in a rebirth cutscene that he was the one who kept trying and failing to kill Raidriar? Anyway, thanks for the informative post, I really need to read that book sometime. Sadly it's not in my country's iBook store. :/

MSgt. Shooter Person

I think it's available for Kindle too, maybe you could just get the Kindle app.

Saburai

I really wanna kick the worker's a$$. We "go through heaven and hell" to get to him, dying multiple times along the way, we kill 5 deathless, all because we were trying to FREE HIM. Why would he even do that? I mean, we both have to same goal, eradicate the deathless. Soooo whyyyyyyy worker!?!?!

MSgt. Shooter Person

u Really DO need to read the book to understand alot of the Story between IB1 and IB2 Delta438, but i get your difficulty being in Singapore without access to the book =)

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Silversabeast View Post
    I really wanna kick the worker's a$$. We "go through heaven and hell" to get to him, dying multiple times along the way, we kill 5 deathless, all because we were trying to FREE HIM. Why would he even do that? I mean, we both have to same goal, eradicate the deathless. Soooo whyyyyyyy worker!?!?!
    Well technically the Worker doesnt want to 'eradicate' the Deathless for good. He said in the game that he wants them to follow him n he will be the new ruler of THE WORLD!!! (queue evil laughter) MUAHAHAHA..

Redeemer

I think it will be a bromance or buddy cop story where Siris and GK team up to take on the WoS. With tragic consequences. Maybe GK then backstabs Siris... So many twists possible!
    "and I will end your tyranny!"

Hup Ajax! ¡Visca Barça!

Saburai

Quote Originally Posted by voice of freedom View Post
    I think it will be a bromance or buddy cop story where Siris and GK team up to take on the WoS. With tragic consequences. Maybe GK then backstabs Siris... So many twists possible!
    YES. that would be absolutely epic and is completely likely.

the GK probably has some secrets up his sleeve, maybe a way to get out of the VoT. or since Ausar originally trapped the WoS there, he will remember his past through sheer desire for revenge. there are SO many things they can do with this story

Redeemer

If the Vault is Ausar's home, is he the "vile evil" the Archivist was talking about?

"it was once home to the most vile evil ever to befall this world [Ausar or WoS?]. He's been gone for ages, slain by Raidriar on the plains of Koroth[where is it?]. The seals [to the VoT?] must never be broken, for he cannot be allowed to return.

It makes it seem as if Ausar is in the vault. Which may be so, if Raidriar put him there and Ausar put the Worker there. Which is why ausar is needed for WoS to leave VoT. It is whY ausar hates GK and WoS hates Ausar.

But then the Archivist must be totally living under a rock. Thane seems to know that WoS is in VoT, but Archivist doesn't.

Also, if GK's QIP isn't bound to the VoT, what's stopping him from just leaving? Other than the closed door.

Why is IB needed to transfer captives in VoT?

What is WoS ring in intro movie? I WANT.

Finally, I thought it was hilarious when the stone golem crushed what we thought would be the stone golem.
    Last edited by ckd0214; 12-05-2011 at 09:44 PM.
    "I am not some peasant to be toyed with! I am not an irritation! I am not some daeril plaything, crafted from the flayed souls of men! I am king and god, destroyer and lifegiver. I am your doom…you do not take what is mine."
    GC: Charlie0214
    Crimson Crusader #10

MSgt. Shooter Person

"Home of vile evil" from The Archivist's viewpoint most certainly points to WoS.
    It's worth noting that:
    - WoS has the power and skill needed to give all Deathless a true death,
    - Hence the creation of the IB, that presumably led to Ausar's rebellion against WoS,
    - Causing WoS to be subdued into the VoT.
    - Since Ausar did not know the true nature of the IB, he discarded it, only to have Raidriar pick it up.
    - And when Raidriar starts discovering the power of IB, he rules the land with an iron fist,
    - Also presumably causing Ausar to instruct TEL to re-construct himself everytime he tries to beat Raidriar,
    - Because he knows it's going to be dead difficult to defeat the strongest Deathless of all (note that during the reign of Raidriar, no other Deathless dared to come looking for him; as a result, you find Kuero, Gortoel and Ealoseum in his dungeons.).
    - And since Raidriar knew something was amiss when Ausar always returns after 20 years, and forgets who he actually is,
    - He uses this opportunity to build up the IB's power by each "bloodline" of Ausar,
    - So that he could finally slay WoS, as keeping him under lock and key is not good enough.

I don't really think Raidriar hates Ausar, Ausar is just a Deathless who did the wrong thing at the right time,
    and the "killing" of "bloodlines" over time just sows hatred into Ausar.
    Both have the same goal, it's just Ausar being a little daft(hey, thanks to TEL).

And ring WoS was seen holding?
    Most probably the same material from the IB, it's just that he knows how to active it's powers without slaying any Deathless.
    Last edited by AzrinRain; 12-05-2011 at 10:22 PM.
    Ah, ever the fool.

Redeemer

If Ausar was slain by GK on Plains of Koroth, it could lead to his hatred of him. And Archivist thinks Raidriar slew Ausar and put him in Vault, as the Vault has to be Ausar's home, because why would WoS build a chamber to capture Deathless when he could just kill them? But Ausar might put a Deathless in there to take him out of action. Also, it is hinted at in the book that Ausar has a bad past, possibly a vile, evil past.

Ausar could have built the VoT as a way to contain a dangerous Deathless / being, such as WoS.

Also, in your theory you say that GK knew it was Ausar coming back. In the book, he just believes it to be some Deathless' kid, and doesn't realize it's Ausar until Siris beats him for the first time. And why would GK feel the need to kill WoS? No deathless would try to free him, as they'd die. Ausar (needed to change souls with WoS in the prison) certainly wouldn't try to free him, as he'd be trapped instead. GK just wants IB to be active so he can rule by killing other deathless.
    "I am not some peasant to be toyed with! I am not an irritation! I am not some daeril plaything, crafted from the flayed souls of men! I am king and god, destroyer and lifegiver. I am your doom…you do not take what is mine."
    Crimson Crusader #10

Saburai

So Ausar and GK are trapped in the VoT. It still begs the question of why didn't the worker just trap the GK down there? He had siris on his side.... Why didn't he just kill the deathless and then stab siris in the back? After all, radriar can just escape and hunt him down..... Radriar is the most powerful deathless, siris only beat him by surprise the first time, and trickery the second time. But siris beat three other deathless without surprise, so he is the second most powerful? Or what about other deathless?

Who was the guy in the robot at the very end of IB1 then? And does he have anything to do with this?

Redeemer

Ausar imprisoned WoS in VoT. He likely wants vengeance.
    The book mentions Siris has eclipsed GK's power, it says that Siris beat him and "he knew when someone was going all-out", or something to that effect.
    The robot guy was thought to be your ancestor, who joined GK instead of fighting him. Later revealed to be your son from a previous life. He is basically a guardian of GK rebirth room.
    Crimson Crusader #10

Saburai

so is he a deathless?

Redeemer

Hmm maybe Ausar was the vile and evil thing

Hup Ajax! ¡Visca Barça!

Saburai

Hmm maybe Ausar was the vile and evil thing
    so that's why the archivist says halfway through the fight "this cannot be, Ausar!"

Redeemer

Yeah imagine that! Some wise man blabbering about the worst evil force ever, turns around and speak of the devil! Nooooooooo!!!!!!

ooooh I hope the update has more story like with IB1, and not us having to wait next December for IB3...

Hup Ajax! ¡Visca Barça!

Saburai

Yeah imagine that! Some wise man blabbering about the worst evil force ever, turns around and speak of the devil! Nooooooooo!!!!!!

ooooh I hope the update has more story like with IB1, and not us having to wait next December for IB3...
    if you look in the future updates section of the pause
    menu it says:"new areas to explore, with new rewards to find!" this seems to say therell be more story

Redeemer

Also, the first added more story w/ deathless kings. So
    Hopefully.
    Crimson Crusader #10

What about the doungen in Saydhi's garden? In the book After Siris opens it with the IB the GK goes down there and is absent for most the game. He must be doing something in there, and why would Saydhi have a doungen that only the GK could open? None of the other seal require the IB (only the last chamber of the WoS) so why is it there.
    Last edited by Mr Boogeyman; 12-07-2011 at 12:06 AM.
    Game Center - Mr Boogeyman

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by JDKian View Post

Or maybe she's the daughter of WoS?
    And she hates dad.
    Last edited by AzrinRain; 12-07-2011 at 12:19 AM.
    Ah, ever the fool.

Redeemer

Yeah the update thing says more bosses too so I would think more story, just like deathless kings update to IB1. I know IB2 just came out, but I can't wait!

Hup Ajax! ¡Visca Barça!

So. Assuming that Ausar is the vile and evil thing - which, as Silversabeast says, could be why the Archivist goes "This cannot be... Ausar?" (I totally love that bit for some reason) - and makes things very confusing.
    So maybe it was Ausar the GK killed on the plains-whose-name-escapes-me, and the Vault is Ausar's home. So imprisoned in his own home, the WoS pays Ausar a little visit and Ausar snatches the IB and ditches the WoS!
    So the WoS spends the next how many years dwelling on how best to get rid of Ausar, and... for whatever reason, Ausar decides to forget who he is. Upon realizing that Ausar had forgotten who he was, the WoS returns the favor and ditches him, along with the GK, and goes off to (presumably) rule the world with his flashy sword.
    That doesn't explain the Vault's guardians though.

OR: Ausar imprisoned the WoS for whatever reason, and left his guards to take care of WoS. Then, upon realizing that the GK had the Infinity Blade (maybe lost by the WoS in a bar?) Ausar realizes the only way to kill him was to catch him by surprise. So Ausar goes off to forget himself and trick the GK into thinking he was a harmless human/half-deathless.
    The "free da worka!" thing was probably some thought that grew unintentionally.
    Though that doesn't explain why the Archivist doesn't stop beating Ausar up when he realises who he was.

I'm confusing myself now...
    Last edited by BobHead; 12-07-2011 at 02:21 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

If the VoT was really Ausar's home, i would not understand why his own Titans would fight him.

From what i can surmise, Ausar works on his own. The reason why The Archivist went surprised is probably due to Ausar being the one who imprisoned WoS, but is now hell-bent on releasing him.
    And my thinking is that nobody in VoT knows you(the player) is Ausar, except for The Archivist(probably for being able to kick his butt that far), Raidriar and Thane RB.
    As for the memory loss, it's just due to Ausar frequently using TEL(as he did not want anyone else to take his place as a Sacrifice).

What actually disturbs me is how WoS knew Ausar lost his memories, and played him?
    I can imagine that it's quite impossible to get anything in and out of his prison.
    Last edited by AzrinRain; 12-07-2011 at 03:44 AM.
    Ah, ever the fool.

Quote Originally Posted by AzrinRain View Post
    If the VoT was really Ausar's home, i would not understand why his own Titans would fight him.
    Perhaps they didn't know it was him?

From what i can surmise, Ausar works on his own. The reason why The Archivist went surprised is probably due to Ausar being the one who imprisoned WoS, but is now hell-bent on releasing him.
    ...heheheh. I think that's kind of amusing... XD

And my thinking is that nobody in VoT knows you(the player) is Ausar, except for The Archivist(probably for being able to kick his butt that far), Raidriar and Thane RB.
    Yush.

As for the memory loss, it's just due to Ausar frequently using TEL(as he did not want anyone else to take his place as a Sacrifice).
    Hmm...

What actually disturbs me is how WoS knew Ausar lost his memories, and played him?
    From what I remember, WoS recognized him, but until Ausar tells him that he doesn't remember who he is, WoS didn't know that Ausar lost his memories. Either that, or my memory is failing too.

I can imagine that it's quite impossible to get anything in and out of his prison.
    Well, Ausar got in didn't he? :P

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast