Game type: CTF / Greed
Players: 12 - 20
Requirements: UT3 + patch 2.1 + Titan Pack
Story / Histoire:
Citius is a water filtration plant located on an unknown planet high on rocks in the middle of the sea whose Liandri owns. The installation began experiencing some operational difficulties so it is now used for team competitions.
Citius est un plant de filtration d'eau situé sur une planète inconnue localisée sur le rock au beau milieu de la mer dont Liandri en est propriétaire. L'installation a commencé à éprouver quelque difficultés de fonctionnement, par conséquent, Liandri s'en sert maintenant pour le déroulement de compétitions d'équipes.
Game-Maps, Mediafire, UTZone.de
Extract the archive into :
“My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps” directory. If this folder is not currently on your system, you can safely create it. The archive contains :
I started the dev of the map December 11th 2009. This map was supposed to be part of the 'UOF Map Pack'. Since I had a lot of work to do left, I've decided to release the map individually. Since 2009, I've spend countless hours worked on it. No need to say that I found it very difficult to mesh my levels out since I like them very detailed but not cluttered so flow and gameplay remains great
After 2 years of hard work, I can finally release this map Honestly, I didn’t thought I would finish it giving the map size! This map is freaking huge, the meshing, lighting, optimizations and other things took me months to compete. In the end, it took me 1.5 hours to perform a full rebuild! When I build a map, team play and flow are my most important aspects. Awesome visuals are also a requirement for me but I still have a lot of things to learn to reach my final goal. I always try to make them look better. So I hope you will enjoy this map. I’ve put everything I’ve learn since the last 2 years in it. This is my last CTF, so enjoy.
- Many custom materials, like the sky, most of the floor tiles, tiles on the ceiling, the caution bars, the grey grid, the glass, the main rocks, the sea, the redish water caustic, the decals, etc
- Custom emitters for the water steam + others effects
- Custom music, the track is 'Mona Lisa overdrive' by Juno Reactor and Don Davis edited by me
- Enhanced many stock materials by adding more details
- Techy voices will announce some random messages telling the Citius facility as working problem
- In Greed, the skulls that falls into the sea will be teleported on the big platform in front of the waterfall since it's the neutral zone, representing the middle of the map