MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mastrer86

Default no onyx medal for beating arcade on insane?

I did not do all of it on arcade. I switch back and forth between campaign and arcade. i finished on arcade and it gave me the tour of duty onyx medal but not the warmonger one. Thought it worked both ways. If i still need to do chapters on arcade how do i know what to do? They all say insane when i am at the chapter selection screen. If any body know this or had the same problem and fixed it could you please let me in the the big secret.
    If anyone could get me a Mechanic Baird or gold Retro Lancer code i would just about cry "PROPERTY OF COALITION OF ORDERED GOVERNMENTS"

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Celestial Haven

Sadly, it does not seperate Arcade from Cinematic campaign, I actually dont have the warmonger medal because of this exact thing. Only thing you can really do is go back and beat the chapters in Arcade that you didnt earlier, that is if you can remember, otherwise you might as well as plan on making another run through, sorry. :/

actually if you go arcade, then select level it shows each level with the icon on the acts before u select and levels before you select showing what difficulty the level was finished on... check it that way?

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Celestial Haven

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Gravez View Post
    actually if you go arcade, then select level it shows each level with the icon on the acts before u select and levels before you select showing what difficulty the level was finished on... check it that way?
    It will only show the difficulty completed in cinematic campaign, it shows all insane for me, but I dont have the onyx Warmonger medal.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: the lagrew

i did insane on arcade and it shows all insane and i have the medal.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Necrotic Melody

I beat all chapters through arcade and it gave me both medals. If you do it in standard campaign it doesn't count toward Warmonger so mixing it up won't unlock the it but all chapters in arcade also counts toward Tour of Duty which is why you only got the one. It means you don't even have to play standard campaign and still get the medal for it.
    ƒ€M∆£€ G∆M€Γ
    G€∆Γ§ ☼ƒ W∆Γ 2: 1750/1750 |\\★// |
    G€∆Γ§ ☼ƒ W∆Γ 3: 1825/2000| Γ∆NK: 85 | ☼N¥X: 38
    [Fan Fic Writers Support Group]

i have a similar issue,
    i went from the beginning and beat the game in arcade on insane. solo. and i didnt recieve the warmonger onyx. i do have the tour of duty, and since this was my first time going through on arcade. i only played insane. all acts, all chapters. and i didnt recieve the onxy medal. any thoughts?

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh C Slater

I beat the arcade campaign start to finish on insane, Every Chapter has the emblem that says I beat it on Insane, but I only got the bronze medal for "Beating the Campaign on Casual"

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ThunderCrushR

you can look at the Campaign Arcade leader board if you have a score then you probably played that chapter.

also keep note,
    there is a glitch, some people have completed all chapters on insane in Arcade but then did not receive the medal.
    If this happens you should clear your cache, and remove and recover your gamer tag. Then you would have to play insane over until it finds the chapter that it didn't record properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Eh C Slater View Post
    I beat the arcade campaign start to finish on insane, Every Chapter has the emblem that says I beat it on Insane, but I only got the bronze medal for "Beating the Campaign on Casual"
    I just finished Arcade on insane and got the same "Beating the Campaign on Casual" medal.

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I BChaps I

I think it was said earlier in here.

Go to the leaderboards.
    From there, you can see which ones you have finished.
    --- --- Gears 1 = 1160/1250 --- --- \\★//Gears 2 = 1750/1750 \\★// --- ---
    --- --- \\★//Gears 3 = 1900/2000 \\★// --- --- 608 Gears J = 1500/1500 608 --- ---
    EPIC Community Reaper July 1, 20013 -- August 20, 2013
    VT---VT---VT---VT---VT---Hokies---VT---VT---VT---VT---VT

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Mr Hefner

Quote Originally Posted by mastrer86 View Post
    I did not do all of it on arcade. I switch back and forth between campaign and arcade. i finished on arcade and it gave me the tour of duty onyx medal but not the warmonger one. Thought it worked both ways. If i still need to do chapters on arcade how do i know what to do? They all say insane when i am at the chapter selection screen. If any body know this or had the same problem and fixed it could you please let me in the the big secret.

i still cant get the onyx medal for beating the arcade on insane. how do i clear my cache or where do i check leaderboards??

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GrubKiller101

I beat the game on insane but in normal campaign. Maybe its because, with the right mutators, its lots easier with arcade so Epic try to level the field and you don't get it with arcade?