Threaded View

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: K5 stifmeister

Default Infected omen cake and lancer

My beautiful and talented GF made me this cake on my bday on sept 23 and i just got around to upload some pics and Posted on rods twitter and he reposted on his twtter in september XD

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

It was really hard work about 9 hours tops I drew out the infected omen and painted the veins, my GF did everything bake make labor everything supplies. she always saw whack cakes of gears online and barely any in fact so she wanted to make a great one for me since Im a huge fan. original plan was to have the lancer chainsawing thru the cake but she made the lancer too big and we couldnt pick it up unless it brakes{marshmallows and rice crispys wasnt tough enough} either way Im still impressed and super happy.

Heres all the work
    Last edited by MiniPistolTroika; 11-11-2011 at 01:36 AM.
    Hello there check out my
    Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/civil238
    Corpser sculpture - http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...2#post29520842
    Amazing Gears cake - http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...1#post29520831
    Please comment and share your thoughts\