Awhile back, I had been reset like many others. Since then I've been able to get back on my feet and earn most of my medals and ribbons back. Problem now is, certain things will not unlock that I had before reset. Specifically, and the problem for others is, For The Horde! medal not working which is completing all 50 waves of Horde on Insane. Since that won't unlock, neither can I get the Laugh Track mutator.
Epic, will you be able to fix this at all?
A solution if EPIC doesn't do anything which most likely is the case.
Play 1 private match so that you can update your files as well as the servers. Then head to the Menus and straight to the dashboard.
1) transfer your player data and campaign save to the usb, then log off and transfer your gamertag to the usb.
2) log in on the dashboard and start the game.
3) when you see the shield like symbol with EPIC on it remove the usb and ignore the message that pops up. let it run through till the part where it tells you to Press Start w/ the Gears 3 logo
4) Once you hit start go to your stats/awards and scroll through the tabs and go to the collectables and then to the achievements. Both should be empty.
5) From there (at the achievement tab) place the usb back and a message saying that there's a new storage device or device has changed. Press A to continue which should take you back to the title screen where it tells you to Press Start with the Gears 3 logo.
6) Head back to the dashboard and log off. Transfer just your gamertag back to your HDD [the game already placed your player data from the backup in the servers but if you like you can transfer the one from the usb or keep it as a back up]
7) remove your usb and log back in and start the game. check back to your stats/awards and you should see your collectables empty and your campaign progress is gone like you haven't even touched it.
You will still have your achievements under your stats/award. The progress did reset themselves so you will see the boxes pop up even though you already got the achievement.
Thanks to GD01 for the reply who brought the solution from Wyldewolf's freeze fix.