• $20-$40

14 40.00%
  • $40+

6 17.14%
    Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BEERSxOFxWAR

Default Gears 1 and 2 Maps DLC pack

I would pay 50+ dollars for a dlc pack that included all maps from previous gears. I wouldn't even care if they were the same exact ones cut and pasted (unlike how gridlock is in all games but visually different) as you can see from this thread:

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...of-All-3-Games

People have very different opinions on the best maps. I just want them all. (although if epic left out ruins or garden I wouldn't mind)

Please epic allow me to give you money from my wallet to play all the maps I love from previous games with all the. Improvements gears 3 brings
    __,....--!--..----...,,,
    ||'--'''_;=-o|IIIIII|||}===
    ```/ /-';|==},:,:,:,:,:,:

Gears 1 \\*// 750/1250
    Gears 2 \\*// 1750/1750 \\*// 100/100
    Gears 3 \\*// 1900/2000 \\*// 400/400
    Judgment \\*// 1450/1500 \\*// 615/650

MSgt. Shooter Person

lol Garden, I remember that awful map. The gas did provide for some good laughs though. I agree though, DLC for each games maps would be great if this is there last Gears game.
    I have a spare Commando Dom code, willing to trade for any other skin. PM me if interested. I can send you a pic of the reciept with my username on it for a little verification. I already have Com Dom so I don't need this code, I have no reason to screw anyone over.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Sooooooo many good maps I want back. Is there a limit on file size for dlc? I know there is for title updates
    __,....--!--..----...,,,

Gears 1 \\*// 750/1250

MSgt. Shooter Person

While 50 is a little bit high, I'd gladly spend 30 to play some of my favorites from the previous two titles with the improvements that this new game has given us.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: iHwDi Filly

Epic has already suggested that Versus maps will be free, right? Please - no need to put any ideas in their heads about charging us $50 for revamped, old maps. I do really want a bunch of the old maps though. What better way to go out with a bang for the series than to bring back every map?
    Samantha Byrne (Alicia Valera on 12/13/11) / Savage Grenadier Elite; Team Insignia Retro / Lightning Lancer / Oil Slick Gnasher
    I have green skins to trade, looking for Savage Kantus and Mech Baird
    Execution, KOTH, TDM | Thanks to ricebubble and Broomhandle45 for character codes!
    *Do not accept offers from Jack winall, he trades people already used codes*

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Come on if they came out you would spend 50. Look at all the people who spent 30 just for skins. I would pay more. We're talking about like 40 maps here
    __,....--!--..----...,,,

Gears 1 \\*// 750/1250

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: A S S IM A IN

My one really big comment about my money's worth is the maps. this is a block buster game and it shipped with 10 maps? come on. MW 3 is shipping with 16. They should have rewarded the amazing fanbase and shipped with like 20, 10 from gears 3 and then a revamped collections from the previous games. at this point, i am salivating at a raven down revamped map or a canals. please EPIC get to it, there aren't enough maps!!!!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchmaster Guru View Post
    Come on if they came out you would spend 50. Look at all the people who spent 30 just for skins. I would pay more. We're talking about like 40 maps here
    Correction, YOU would. I'm not saying I wouldn't be willing to pay something, but $50 is too steep for old maps.
    Samantha Byrne (Alicia Valera on 12/13/11) / Savage Grenadier Elite; Team Insignia Retro / Lightning Lancer / Oil Slick Gnasher
    Execution, KOTH, TDM | Thanks to ricebubble and Broomhandle45 for character codes!

MSgt. Shooter Person

You'd think Canals, War Machine, Fuel Depot and Mansion would be the first maps they'd remake along with the already confirmed Clocktower. Those were the best Gears 1 maps.
    I have a spare Commando Dom code, willing to trade for any other skin. PM me if interested. I can send you a pic of the reciept with my username on it for a little verification. I already have Com Dom so I don't need this code, I have no reason to screw anyone over.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

I think the majority of people would pay 50+ for all the maps. If I knew how to add a poll I would. Come on mansion.
    __,....--!--..----...,,,

Gears 1 \\*// 750/1250

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by PANDEMlC View Post
    You'd think Canals, War Machine, Fuel Depot and Mansion would be the first maps they'd remake along with the already confirmed Clocktower. Those were the best Gears 1 maps.
    I agree but prob the reason they didn't is cause they were in gears 2 as well so they wanted to focus on ones that hadn't been done yet
    __,....--!--..----...,,,

Gears 1 \\*// 750/1250

Iron Guard

I would pay $50 for all of them.
    Gears 1: 1250/1250 || Gears 2: 1750/1750
    ||Gears 3: 2000/2000||
    Re-Up: 3 Level: 63

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xNevermind1982x

I would pay 50+ dollars for a dlc pack that included all maps from previous gears. I wouldn't even care if they were the same exact ones cut and pasted (unlike how gridlock is in all games but visually different) as you can see from this thread:

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...of-All-3-Games

People have very different opinions on the best maps. I just want them all. (although if epic left out ruins or garden I wouldn't mind)

Please epic allow me to give you money from my wallet to play all the maps I love from previous games with all the. Improvements gears 3 brings
    The question is: How many other people would pay? Because otherwise you would have nobody to play with. (Just for the record, I would not pay).

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

I think the majority of people would pay 50+ for all the maps. If I knew how to add a poll I would. Come on mansion.
    You're REALLY intent on convincing Epic to make us pay a steep price rather than give us these maps for cheap/free, aren't you? ~_~ I mean it's not like Epic hasn't gotten enough of our money already or anything...

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Nevermind1982 View Post
    The question is: How many other people would pay? Because otherwise you would have nobody to play with. (Just for the record, I would not pay).
    Think about all the people who paid $30 for skins. I think a lot of people would pay. Again we're talking about like 40 maps. Generally you get 4-5 maPs for $10. I would Pay more than $50 for all of them and think lots of others would too
    __,....--!--..----...,,,

Gears 1 \\*// 750/1250

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by TheGamingFilly View Post
    You're REALLY intent on convincing Epic to make us pay a steep price rather than give us these maps for cheap/free, aren't you? ~_~ I mean it's not like Epic hasn't gotten enough of our money already or anything...
    Epic is a business. Just becuase we are avid fans of their product doesn't mean they aren't looking to turn a profit and I want all these maps and am willing to pay for them. It's not like they read this thread and were like, rod to cliff, "hey did you know we can charge for maps, this kid on the forums had a great idea"
    __,....--!--..----...,,,

Gears 1 \\*// 750/1250

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by TheGamingFilly View Post
    Epic is a business. Just becuase we are avid fans of their product doesn't mean they aren't looking to turn a profit and I want all these maps and am willing to pay for them. It's not like they read this thread and were like, rod to cliff, "hey did you know we can charge for maps, this kid on the forums had a great idea"
    __,....--!--..----...,,,

Gears 1 \\*// 750/1250

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SiCkEsT x GuNiT

I've been saying the same exact thing. Bring every map back come on Epic ! I wouldn't mind paying a bit if they make us but please ! I dream of playing all the maps with the Gears 3 gameplay. Someone make a poll for this and let's startt voting so Epic can see that we want this !!
    "Gears since '06."

www.LethalStangs.com

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

How do I add a poll
    __,....--!--..----...,,,

Gears 1 \\*// 750/1250

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: fohf

I sure as hell wouldn't. I already paid for those maps once. The only thing I would be willing to pay is maybe $5 for a "transer fee" kind of like how Rockband does with DLC songs.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: III Mr DEEP III

I'd love to see the majority of them coming back, my worry is that they aren't going to focus too much on making maps now as it isn't really a money maker because they have to make them free to be played in public games

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: III Mr DEEP III

And i don't think the poll is really relevant. First you need the supporters of the maps returning and then specific one and finally the pricing. The pricing is going to be out of our hands anyway but i would be willing to pay a good sum as i reaaaaalllly want all the old maps

Banned

100$

serious that is just how amazing it would be to have every map return

no such thing as too many maps.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Charging isn't the problem, it's encouraging such a high price tag. It's like bidding four days early on an ebay auction--you're just jacking up the price unnecessarily, so why do it? They very well may look at this thread and go "hey these guys say they will pay $50, so let's do it." For a pack of brand new maps that would be understandable, but for old maps reworked, it's too much. Not to trivialize the hard work they do over at Epic, but I don't believe it costs the kind of money to rework existing maps to demand that kind of a price.

Edit: Need I remind you I could buy a brand new, current release game for the same kind of money? Sorry, I'm not paying $50 for DLC...
    Last edited by TheGamingFilly; 11-02-2011 at 03:22 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BlakSkinRobbins

Quote Originally Posted by PANDEMlC View Post
    I honestly believe that Epic will release these maps next year. Epic knows how much the community loves these maps, so they are gonna make us wait for them so we will want them more.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCuza View Post
    These people would track their K/D on paper if they had to.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

I hope your right
    __,....--!--..----...,,,

Gears 1 \\*// 750/1250

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Primza

I think the majority of people would love to see ALL maps in Gears 3 Multiplayer.
    Things I need!
    Liquid Green Metal Savage Kantus
    Savage Grenadier Elite Adam Fenix

I Have Nothing to trade so please do this out of the kindness of your heart.
    Gears 3
    -Level 100

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mmm buddah23

I expecct them for free, because I paid 30 dollars already for maps that are being released for free. So, yeah, nothing.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bossgdt09

I really do expect these maps to be considerably cheap. If they don't have a time limit on when they're allowed to release DLC to the people, I would love if EPIC gave everybody a little Christmas gift next year since it might be a bit too soon for 2011. BUT we all know microsoft is going to do something that'll cause riots and revolutions around the globe causing the fans to pay to much for this.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JIMI 1887

Wouldnt mind more new maps, can go back to Gears 2 to play the old ones

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Would you prefer they released them in packs of 5 probably totaling well more than $50?
    __,....--!--..----...,,,

Gears 1 \\*// 750/1250

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Would you prefer they released them in packs of 5 probably totaling well more than $50?
    I'd prefer they don't charge even close to $50 for reworked maps we've already played on for 3+ years.

Banned

Yeah I was hoping they would put ever map from gears 1&2 on the disk for gears 3 wishful thinking I know haja but yeah I want every old mal and every map they had for dlc in gears 1 and 2 please! All fathers guarded was sick lol
    And nah I loved ruins hahaa fun map what's with all the hate? Day one sucked ass lol

Banned

[QUOTE=Dutchmaster Guru;29458536]Think about all the people who paid $30 for skins. I think a lot of people would pay. Again we're talking about like 40 maps. Generally you get 4-5 maPs for $10. I would Pay more than $50 for all of them and think lots of others would too[/QUOTE
    Yeah you would pay we get it lpl but we should be pushing epic to give us them for free! If cheap enough I think everyone would pay but we has already paid for allot of maps n gears games epic edition bla bla I mean iv brought 2 copies of gears 1 and 3 gears 2 iv paid for the gears 2 dlc twice cuz y hdd got destroyed! Iv paid for the ltd edition n the gears controller some skins season pass! They should just give us the maps for free damn it!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SiCkEsT x GuNiT

Nice I see you listened to my idea. But edit the poll details bro
    "Gears since '06."

www.LethalStangs.com