Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The IFury

Thumbs up Just hit level 100, + a positive take on Gears3

Was only playing on hitting level 99 today.
    Due to the double xp I pretty much flew through 98-100 due to getting like 7k xp a match in Warzone.
    I was sort of dumbfounded i guess when it gave me 60,000 xp for hitting level 100, but that is besides the point.

I can say the game is very enjoyable, a few bumps depending on teams and people playing like cod campers.
    The only things I can truly state I dislike are
    • Bad Hosts on p2p games.
    • People who join objective games to just camp an area to kill whore.
    • The map Overpass (http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...-Overpass-idea.)
    • The mantle kicks just seem so off to me idk what it is.
    • Kids who sit and shoot all their ammo when you get the sniper/torque.

But that is really all I can say I really dislike about Gears3.

It is*fun making it 100. Sadly I did not in Gears2. Gears1 I am probably like level 5000000.
    Adapting and learning this new style of play they have in this one is* fun. Sure it blows to get sawed off, but if it happens first round I know I just need to maneuver more caution around the map with the lancer out the remaining time.
    Unlike a lot of random people "going to bf3 or mw3" Gears of War is where it's at. I personally am staying with the franchise I bought a 360 for in the first place. Which is the reason why I state is* instead of was.

So, shout outs to any forum members I did or might have played with so far. For the true GoW players here, and not the I buy whatever hot new game is out and complain on the forums about it every day that are here. Good luck hitting 100 have fun.

And to EPIC.
    Hire me to test this game everyday all day and all that good stuff. I will take minimum wage. Me and Quinn can make sure the MP is godlike

and. Time to pass out.

Boomshot

Congrats!
    All of my comments come from an Execution players perspective, and change for the sake of change is not progression.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mmm buddah23

Im pretty sure that epic will be resetting / making new ranks soon, because everyone will be at 100 prettydamned fast with this ridiculous amount of xp being thrown around on horde. I dont think they will want EVERYONE at 100 and unable to use the XP for anything after just two months ofthe game being out. Congrats, but still, I dont think it would make any sense to keep the ranks the way they are now....they are even easier than reach....

Boomshot

Quote Originally Posted by mmm buddah23 View Post
    Im pretty sure that epic will be resetting / making new ranks soon, because everyone will be at 100 prettydamned fast with this ridiculous amount of xp being thrown around on horde. I dont think they will want EVERYONE at 100 and unable to use the XP for anything after just two months ofthe game being out. Congrats, but still, I dont think it would make any sense to keep the ranks the way they are now....they are even easier than reach....
    I am almost at 100 and I definetely wouldnt mind more to strive for. It's always fun going up a level, and I'm a bit dissappointed its almost over for me.
    All of my comments come from an Execution players perspective, and change for the sake of change is not progression.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mmm buddah23

Quote Originally Posted by MEGATRON 631 View Post
    I am almost at 100 and I definetely wouldnt mind more to strive for. It's always fun going up a level, and I'm a bit dissappointed its almost over for me.
    Im pretty sure they will, at least have another rank on top of this one, maybe not reset, but something ala halo 3, cuz me and some friends were getting 34 thousand xp every ten rounds in horde yesterday....insanity.

Boomshot

Im pretty sure they will, at least have another rank on top of this one, maybe not reset, but something ala halo 3, cuz me and some friends were getting 34 thousand xp every ten rounds in horde yesterday....insanity.
    Imagine the next two weeks with double xp!

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The IFury

Yeah it was pretty easy/quick for me to go from 98-100 with the double. Playing warzone i average a lot per game already + it got doubled i was hitting like 6k-9k no medals a game lol. Maybe something will be added in like when you redo the onyxs. Symbols or something idk. I am ok with how it is though games great.