MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xWolf Rider

Default chrome gnasher wont unlock?

so i really wanted the chrome gnasher, and i had beaten the gears 2 and 3 campaigns but not the first. so i ran through the campaign in gears 1, got the achievment saying i beat it, and went on to gears 3 to put the chrome skin on but it wasnt unlocked. it also said under weapon skins that i hadnt beaten the gears 1 campaign ( which i just did) i went to dashboard and restarted the console but still nothing. is it a bug or am i doing something wrong??
    Last edited by Sko; 10-27-2011 at 08:16 PM.
    孤狼
    ~THE LONE WOLF~
    -Classic Baird|Savage Marauder-
    Many thanks to Kracker Kid, Maruso, and sB Torque for the LGS, SGE, and IO!
    :º›„¸¸¸„‹•º°º•¸.:.º›„¸„‹º.:.¸•º°º•›„¸¸¸„‹º:

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Reaqer

Same problem here. I beat gears 1,3 then beat 2 today and it is not unlocking for me. Let me know what you have had to do to get yours if you have got it yet.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ELMER PHUD

Wait till tomorrow, epic checks ACHV daily, so it should be.up.tomorrow
    Thank You So MUCH > II EVOL ONE II < For My NEW DashBoard

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lXl EVOLVE lXl

Quote Originally Posted by Gnashes View Post
    Gears 3 only checks for those achievements once per day. They should unlock tomorrow for you.
    I've been having the same problem. I play daily and my achievement shows I've beat all 3, but it only gives me credit for 2 and 3. It's not a huge deal, but it is weird.
    Big thanks to Cher, CrypticAshes, Gears of Wario and NFI for the codes and your enormous generosity. THANK YOU!
    CLICK HERE! for information on how to create a backup. DO IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
    HUGE thanks to rondeau04 for the Cliff Bleszkinski & Mike Capps autographed Gears of War faceplate and all the sweet swag! YOU ARE AWESOME.
    “That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” - Christopher Hitchens

Marrow Fiend

Fort Qu'Appelle Saskatchewan——Wishing he can play as a Lambent Drone :(
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LambentHammerB

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyRules View Post
    I've been having the same problem. I play daily and my achievement shows I've beat all 3, but it only gives me credit for 2 and 3. It's not a huge deal, but it is weird.
    Delete your profile and recover it.
    Game could be seeing it as you don't have the achievement due to it not being synced properly.
    GT: LambentHammerB -- Trololol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6Yjkzmleoc -- Twitter: LambentHammerB
    ||| LYCAN ||| - Commando Dom -- NFI - Savage Grenadier Elite -- Beezy8869 - Adam Fenix -- Genoo - Infected Omen -- Autopsychotic - Golden Lancer -- CallMeHost -- Golden Hammerburst -- Cher - Cole Plushie
    Flak -- MechanicBaird/Savage Kantus/Launch Skin Collection/Beta Tester T-Shirt/Stickers
    PopeAdrian37th
    - Jungle Tai/Aftermath Baird/Neon Armor -- BrainDeadDan - Brisk Skin Pack -- Richardson94 - Lambent Skin -- Parasidian - Young Dom -- GzB - Anya --DraconianBriana - Early Access -- CrypticAshes -- Team Metal

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by LambentHammerburst View Post
    Delete your profile and recover it.
    Game could be seeing it as you don't have the achievement due to it not being synced properly.
    I'll give it a try. Thanks Lambent.
    Big thanks to Cher, CrypticAshes, Gears of Wario and NFI for the codes and your enormous generosity. THANK YOU!
    CLICK HERE! for information on how to create a backup. DO IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
    HUGE thanks to rondeau04 for the Cliff Bleszkinski & Mike Capps autographed Gears of War faceplate and all the sweet swag! YOU ARE AWESOME.
    “That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” - Christopher Hitchens