MSgt. Shooter Person

Question Locust Repoduction

Hi guys just wonderin' how teh Locusts repoduce, do regular Locust mate with Bersurkers? I can just imagine a Kantus baptising a baby drone as the Bersurker mother smiles in her cage . But if anyone knows please tell.
    Locust: Savage Grenadier Elite.
    COG: Unarmored Marcus.
    Weapons: Lancer, Sawed Off.
    Picture of me:

MSgt. Shooter Person

Weird, but we've been actually debating this last week over a beer (have to admit, we had a couple before that). Didn't come up with anything useful tho.

Veteran

the berserkers are chained down, and raped.

nasty stuff.
    Epic Forums, before I go, I just want to tell you... You were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And do you know what?

So was I

Iron Guard

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    the berserkers are chained down, and raped.

nasty stuff.
    10 This. They cant even see just rape that big raging *****
    Thank you themainman21 for the Anya Stroud Character DLC!
    Gears of War: Judgment Steelbook Edition[] Gears of War: Judgment Season Pass[] Deadly Cute Armor Skin[] Alexandra Brand[] Anya Stroud[]Young Marcus Fenix[] Young Dominic Santiago[]
    Classic Hammerburst[] Big Game Hunter Skin[] Thrasher Cole Train[] Adam Fenix[] Commando Dom[] Mechanic Baird[] Savage Kantus[]Savage Grenadier[] Gold Lancer[] Gold Retro Lancer[]
    Gold Hammerburst[] Flaming Pack[] Deadly Cute Pack[] Infected Omen Pack[] Green LiquidPack [] Gears of War 3 Limited Edition[] Gears of War 3 Epic Edition[] Gears of War 3 Season Pass[]
    Gears of War 3 LE Xbox 360 Controller[] Gears of War 3 LE Xbox 360 Console +2 Controllers[] Calibur11 Gears of War 3 Vault[] TRITTON Gears of War 3 Dolby 7.1 Surround Headset[]

MSgt. Shooter Person

super filthy question to ask